Powerful

Powerful...

if women had to go through what we go through they would all kill themselves

why wont you fuckers blend in or fuck off. its an anonymous image board. ffs its like prefacing your statement with im a female. nobody gives a fuck. we dont have sympathy for like 90% of people we see in video actively being murdered.

pol collectively has no sympathy, if pol were one person it would be a sociopath for sure.

I don’t get it.

the fuck is an incel

involuntary celibacy

It's what leftypol inexplicably like to call people they also beg to take back women

Here's one example

fug bugged :D

A socially inept prick who can't get laid.

Also

Someone who blames anyone other than themselves for not having sex.

A giant pussy

Apparently, according to the other posts, I do not get it either. I interpreted it as: Incels take a heap of abuse and keep standing whereas females take one hit and they are down for good.

How do i become a Chad

Incels don't belong on Sup Forums, period. This is an organized campaign to link incels to Sup Forums in order to censor them on Reddit.

You can choose to be celibate, or you can fuck women, but if you want to fuck women and can't, you're a pathetic numale soyboy and should GBTR.

an incel can just visit a prostitute. Incel is a life choice so stop fagging around

a female incel is also not a raped woman but a woman who wishes for a relationship or children but can't attract men (and if, only for sex)

This is most women though...

Small step at a time

Incel communities are fucking crabs in a bucket. Whenever you bring up self improvement, hobbies, mewing, etc. you get ridiculed for:

>coping this hard

Easily recognized by their posting style:

>LMAO @ gymcels working HARD while CHAD plows left and right etc.

It's a word reddit made up to make us "look bad." They know nothing about chans and think Sup Forums and /r9k/ are the same. Then they created a fake subreddit, astroturfed it with bad leftist gaslighting memes such as OP, and when it became obvious the reddit admins banned it and covered it all up and postured like this was a victory against hate speech. Makes me want to buy a gas oven t b h

Clean your room or smthing

why fedoras
why do the autists all like fedoras so much

why dont half of these incels transition and provide boipucci for the other half?

I've seen this photo before and it's retarded. The baby wolf has an arrow in the vitals and the big wolf has a bunch in the big. It makes sense for the baby wolf to be more hurt. Also why are the arrows in their backs facing straight down? We're they shot by flying cherubs or something?

because men of old used to wear hats so they think wearing one will turn the obese blob into a manly man

because traps are gay

>tfw no 14 year olds to fuck

An incel is basically a huge ego wrapped in zero motivation for self improvement of any kind wrapped in delusions that is the fault of others wrapped in Doritos and Mountain Dew

Seems like a workable business model for philippines or thailand. Outside of san-fagfrisco its a green light for an ass kicking.

Its a fucking trilby you cunt. All those hats you faggots say are fedoras are trilbys. I hate you.
>catpcha ammessi spazio

Because it's a fucking metaphor you nigger

Start by getting out of your meme country

I grew up thinking that a "cowboy" hat was a baseball cap because all most of the cowboys that I saw at my family's ranch wore the baseball caps that were passed out for free at the Loomix supply store.

As long as it pisses you off ill call em fedoras you norway cunt

two questions OP
first off what are incels?
secondly, why are you posting reddit screenshots?

That's quite funny actually

Be born attractive so that you go through life with the whole world trying to cater to you, self-doubt or insecurity never entering your mind.

That's quite funny Ashley.

My grandfather's brother wore a traditional Stetson. He was the only one that I can remember that did. I interpreted the Stetson as being an "old man" hat.

this has to be a joke, i don't believe that there are people this autistic out there

Reddit

Communists in 2k17

Incels are involuntary celibate men.

Aka, sexless faggots.

They're just the male version of female SJW's

sage and move on.

What the fuck is involuntary celibacy?

>Be incel
>Take 100$
>Go to next brothel
>No incel

This is why I believe autists to have an integral role in society.

Become Spanish.

i dont get it

Stop posting and lurk moar commie faggot cunt.

I hate you pathetic fucking faggots. First of all, plenty of girls without a boyfriend. Second, just get a fucking girlfriend. It's not hard. And if you can't get one for some fucking reason, don't become bitter and blame women like some virgin cuck. Fuck you you degenerate. You are also part of the western decline.

I just came here to tell you that you're retarded. Congrats.

See this boys? This is a roastie.
Learn to identify women and you'll know how to avoid their venom.

R O A S T I E

D E T E C T E D

Gym (proper strength training, big lifts, not that faggy dumbell curls), good posture, fix your teeth if they are shit, be able to stand your ground in a conversation, don't use self-depreciating humor in real life

And most importantly

Hide your autism outlets, don't flaunt them around. For me you can guess which one is it.

All of this guarantees you a very successful normie mask.

This is pretty accurate actually. The whole thing was a hit piece designed to 'expose' the 'misogyny' of r9k once their rhetotic got popular. But all they did was just amass more betas and unite then under one flag

what's a incel?

If you can't afford a gym stick to pushups pull ups and crunches. All can be modified to increase difficulty, and can be done almost anywhere. No excuses!

>don't use self-depreciating humor in real life
This advocera is new to me, I actually do this quite often...

>First of all, plenty of girls without a boyfriend.

::raises hand::
lol...
It's probably because I never go anywhere on my days off work.

Eat right
Groom yourself
Learn how to dress well (doesn't cost as much money as you think it does)
LIFT
Get some cool photos of yourself doing cool shit, even if you have to stage it
If you're under 25 and reasonably attractive, sign up for Tinder. Otherwise you'll have better success on OKC.

It's not hard.

Okay maybe it's a little bit hard. But it's not complicated.

*advice

Imagine being born with no chin.
Kid was fucked from day one

Is this how these pathetic fags see themselves? No wonder they can't get laid.

You

involuntary celibacy aka kissless and holding hands-less virgins, omegas of the society

ROASTIE ALERT

oh okay, thanks pyotr

>Second, just get a fucking girlfriend
Solid advice, ROASTIE. Why don't poor people just get rich?

>First of all, plenty of girls without a boyfriend
Yes and?

What the fuck is this ''incel'' shit? I've never seen anyone use this made up word in my entire life until today. Today the word is everywhere.
Who is raiding Sup Forums?

I will not even bother asking what an incel is or looking up what it means. Fuck off back to where you came from.

>tfw I just realized I'm one of them

There's no conspiracy or raid or anything you're just a fuckin newfag m8.

This is a refugee crisis. Yeah...

> just get a fucking girlfriend. It's not hard.
JUST BE YOURSELF
GET A HAIRCUT BRO
START WORKING OUT

>Why don't poor people just get rich?
because they have retarded mindset

It's just another faggotry of the modern world.
Notice how Americans have a special slang word for every kind of degeneracy.

a/s/l?

>First of all, plenty of girls without a boyfriend
And they can get a boyfriend whenever they want. Guys eat up the "omg i'm so le lonely grill lol :')" shit.

Why are you not just celibate? Since there is no possible woman other than an 18 year old Stacy who is a virgin and goes to church every Sunday and makes you dinner and fucks you 24/7. Oh and has absolutely no original thought in her little featherhead. Basically a human love doll. You can't get one so you hate on people who are/have one. Typical. Save your ego.
The hate for all women around here is ridiculous. Wasted typing I know.
>in b4 tits or gtfo roastie reeee

related

>because they have retarded mindset
Certainly, but you don't help them by telling them they should "just become rich".

>found the incel

I did a quick check in the Sup Forums archives to see how many times the word ''incel'' has been used.
In 2017 alone the word has been used 3707 times. From 2014 to 2016 it has been used only 1591 times.

Where the fuck did these freaks come from? Get the fuck out and take your retarded lingo with you.

We don't need ugly subhumans in the gene pool, so better not get a girlfriend you pathetic wastes of oxygen.

best one desu

Remeber, looks (face/height) are EVERYTHING

Muh personality is a cherry on top at best. Status/wealth/game might get passionless empty sex if high enough to counterbalabce your shit looks but it won't buy you love.

Your incoming anecdote about that ugly guy with a hot gf is a shaky one. He is vulnerable and the world knows it. One mog away from being cheated on

people who can't get laid, but got extremely irate about it and spend all their time coming up with reasons why women should be legally obligated to sleep with them and why rape is justified

beta niggers i guess

Such caste systems are horrible. Look at India for evidence.

incel was a word before reddit existed, you fucking retard

re ddit version of r9k

stop double spacing like a retards
Jesus
why can't people format thier posts properly
fucking phoneposters are a plague upon this website

I thought that place got shoah'd

involuntary celibate

Is this because incels have raped their hands so many times?