Yuri on Ice

How will Kubo outdo herself this week?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BKx-OWRjGie/?taken-by=patmcgrathreal&hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

will they become canon canon or is this just bait

yo that's gay as fuck

Way to ruin the thread before it even started user.

your guess is as good as ours.

I really hope the instagram situation isn't just played off as a joke, or if it is, it'll still have an impact later on in the story. I want to know what effect it'll have on their reputation.

>I want to know what effect it'll have on their reputation
I honestly don't think the homo KUTSUJOKU DA will play any role in the story. That would give the show a political stance, and I don't think they're aiming to make a scandal with this show.

I love how smug/possessive/proud Victor looks in this. Unscrewing the lip balm, thinking "yeah. that's mine. Now go get them, hot stuff"

It probably won't, but I hope it does all the same. It would make it more interesting for me (but obviously controversial too).

So it's just bait at the end of the day?

Same. I wish we saw the expression Viktor is making above Yuuri's shoulder.

The thread was already ruined when OP started it without a real topic. When will you learn?

I love how you can see everyone around them thinking "oh shit, are they..."

there is an irl gay japanese skater and no one really cared or was surprised when they found out

I don't think so either, but it'd be interesting if they did just because they've already taken the time to animate all these bystanders looking shocked/confused about it.

Why the fuck would it be scandalous or controversial? It's a big deal to fujos, but they'll be happy about it. The people who'd be opposed to it aren't going to differentiate between this and regular BL, it won't warrant any tantrums.

>no public scandal in universe means it's bait
Why would it? Thus far everyone who was a witness to the homolust turned a blind eye to it. Why can't it remain the same way until last episode?

That's what I'd hope, too, but these threads indicate otherwise.

I really don't see this as romantic love, it feels a lot more like paternal love or master-pupil bond. Did I became just as delusional as the landwhales?

>I really hope the instagram situation isn't just played off as a joke, or if it is, it'll still have an impact later on in the story. I want to know what effect it'll have on their reputation.
You realize you're watching anime right?

Shit, yeah. How tf did I end up here

nice bait

Reminder that Victor spares no expense for his woman.

More like you're ignoring it real hard buddy. This shit is gay as FUCK. The nosebleeds, the video user posted, the bystanders blushing while watching their interactions.

>How tf
Stop posting.

Kurata you forgot your pic.

>replying

>instagram situation
>Political stance
>Scandal

What the fuck are you guys even talking about?

Does your dad gently smooth Chanel lipbalm onto your lips instead of just handing you the fucking carton?

Well, when Victor asked Yuuri if he wanted him to be a father figure, he said no. It doesn't seem familial or friendly, but I guess the jury's out on the whole student/teacher thing

>Yuri on Ice
>Is Yaoi shit

Wow, the most expensive I ever bought was the Dior one for 30. Victor only buys the best for his man.

I don't know man, I had easier time with SamFlam than this.

Nice try.

We're discussing whether the reactions of bystanders and the intagram craze is a chekhov gun for future homo drama. Yuuri and Viktor aren't exactly discrete.
I personally don't think so.

Phichit-kun posts this half-naked embrace to instagram next week. Got to love Thai.

>didn't even last 30 posts

Good fucking job, OP.

I can't even fucking locate my sides right now

I hope by paternal love you mean daddy kink because that's the only way I can imagine their interactions matching that description

Look, I only asked my son to sleep with me a maximum of 3 times. That's well within the legal limit

Daddy, please!

Well, at least they're not posting penis simulator or fanfics or "i want victor to finger my anus and destroy my clit"

How many times did you tell him to seduce you though?

Is your father 4 years older than you?

Women do it to each other. Like using their fingers to make sure the lipstick and lip-liner is perfect.

>"i want victor to finger my anus and destroy my clit"

Canon inner monologue from Eros Yuri

Should I rewatch this episode?

>implying you don't want victor to finger your anus and destroy your clit
You can't fool me user.

Kys tumblrshit

No, they absolutely don't and they'd use brushes if they wanted it perfect.

>post yfw victor leaves at the end to go seduce a younger, more fresh skater

There is literally nothing wrong with a pork cutlet bowl fatale wanting his anus and clit obliterated by a Russian man.

They use brushes, fingers, or napkins. Go watch some makeup videos.

No they fucking don't

I watched episode 4 eight times and this one 3 times. Do it, user.

That's how you fuck up someone's lipstick.

>S2 is a revenge story where stamina Yuuri goes to reclaim Victor's prostate 6 orgasms at a time

Yuuri and Victor will be an item. None of the bait from the previews is actual bait, but Victor just being clingy with his new boyfriend.

Will Phichit notice him?

T-that's beside the point

I believe the term is "ecstasies", or "palpations".

instagram.com/p/BKx-OWRjGie/?taken-by=patmcgrathreal&hl=en

user, Pat McGrath is a professional makeup artist. Victor is a professional slut.

And an ice skater sometimes

And in real life, they don't get their friends to do it either way.

Ganbare! China-kun!!

So, my theory is that piggy will fuck up at some point, may it be in skating or being really insensitive towards Viktor. Then Viktor'll suddenly go back to Russia and Yuri'll go after him, giving us a pretty emotional ending, be it gay or just ambiguous.

Their last pictures in the ending makes it looks like they'll still be together and even closer by the summer, or in some tropical place.

If we have friends that are better at doing makeup and they need to use their fingers, we let them.

I feel like the important takeaway here is that Sup Forums really needs to get better at applying its own makeup.

>tfw no Viktor to ecstasy of Yuuri 9 times for palpation success

Or Sup Forums's dads need to get better at applying their makeup I guess

>Their last pictures in the ending makes it looks like they'll still be together and even closer by the summer

This, they wouldn't have been close enough during the summer after Victor arrived to do that kind of stuff together, so they'll probably still be together the following year.

Don't say 'we' like I'm not one of you, any normal person does their own touchups. A friend might check it for you at most.

Get you a dad who knows how to contour

Your friends still don't dip their fingers into their lipstick to apply it directly on your lips user. They'll apply it with the lipstick itself or a brush. Maybe use their finger to erase the bit that stained your commissures, but that's it.

user, there's a chance your friends are trying to fuck you

Also get a dad who is old enough to be your dad since Victor is 27 and Yuri is 23.

If I need to borrow someone's lip balm and they have a tin, they'll give it to me so I can apply it myself. No touchy-feely lip caressing.

>any normal person does their own touchups
Unless, we have a friend whos better at it overall and we let them do it for us.

She already did with that instagram image

>daddy kink

Shit taste. Here are the official incest tiers:

>God tier
Sibling/sibling (any gender configuration)
Uncle/nephew
Uncle/niece
Cousin/cousin (any gender configuration)

>Ok tier
Aunt/nephew
Aunt/niece

>Kill yourself tier
Parent/child (includes grandparents)

You can't dip into lipstick user, but yea they'll use their finger to erase/perfect/touch-up.

nah

Previews for the next episode usually don't show the scenes with the most fanservice. She's gotta one-up that somehow.

Screencapping this thread to prove to my straight friend that it's okay for my gay ass to lube up my finger and go for the lips

The whole point isn't some user letting their friends fix their makeup, it's letting their friends fix their make-up with their bare fingers on their bare lips. It's gay as hell no matter what way you look at it.

T-the bite mark on Yuuri's hip

Stop samefagging you pathetic fuck.

Neither is a woman

Why do you reject love, user?

>it's letting their friends fix their make-up with their bare fingers on their bare lips. It's gay as hell no matter what way you look at it.
You guys are too prudish desu. In the context of the anime, yea its gay as hell because this is fujobait, but in real life its not gay at all.

This show helped me come out of the closet

between two "straight" guys, it's gay as shit.

So what is his name actually? I have no fucking idea how Chinese names work.

Chink

Maccahin picked up rabies.

guanghong, sounds ugly but the meaning is pretty i guess

>implying victor and pork cutlet are straight