Seriously black-pilled about faggot marriage

Need humor to cheer me up. Please post funny memes and cat videos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-xQQfImnQw
youtu.be/ZkL3lT95vOU?t=22m26
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't like fag marriage? Then don't marry a fag, ya fag. It's not difficult to avoid marriage. /r9k/ can help you learn how.

Here let me cure what ails you.

babies make everyone smile :D

:D

:D

I feel ya man. I'm been burning through a bottle of Bundy tonight while I mourn this once great nation.

And puppies! But keep em away from those Canucks!

It doesn't matter. It's been legal here for a while now and nothing has really come of it. The left has just moved on to their next bitchfest.

Fuck you faggot, burn in hell you sodomite. Not everyone wants to let pedophiles adopt kids, not everyone wants to see a parade of dicks every year. Not everyone likes faggots you mentally ill shitstain

>nothing has really come of it
You make me sick. There are faggots out there right now adopting little kids to molest. Gotta create the next gay generation!

go to Sup Forums for that you fucking faggot

are u that fag who is always posting goebbels, you need to stop browsing this place for awhile, go get a hobby and forget about the world, its honestly not that bad if you can get outdoors

Don't wory about it on it's own,It's eugenic, it will cleanse the gene pool of faggot tendencies. The only problem is it takes a few generations to have much of an affect, and in that time you have a temporary decline in birth rates. You just have to focus on the main attack, immigration, don't let the minor down-tick in population be replaced with foreign elements.

This guy gets it. We will see more of pic related..... or well we probably won't SEE it as our media is fucked but you can be damn sure it will happen more often.

It's the spiritual decline of the nation that bothers me the most. Both sides of politics have come out in support of this as well as every major corporation.

youtube.com/watch?v=p-xQQfImnQw

Also take this thread to Sup Forums.

Dont fall for such coward and spineless ideas, it is exactly what the jews want

The fucked thing is you can nearly count every TV or radio personality that was against SSM on one fucking hand. If that isn't brainwashing then I don't know what the fuck is.

The issue is a media establishment which controls the cultural settings of a society.
>Transgender people are mentally sound!
>Women are an oppressed class that need special privileges!
>Diversity is our strength!
The power of the media is difficult to counter, less you wish to face a public backlash, and possible sanctions by your peers and employers. Nationalize the media.

>It's eugenic, it will cleanse the gene pool of faggot tendencies.
Except it's not, most gays were molested as a child an then grow up to become to perpetrators. It's a positive feedback loop you idiot and it's not getting better

its all a big sodomite conspiracy.

youtu.be/ZkL3lT95vOU?t=22m26