Amerishits BTFO.

Repeal the 2nd amendment

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Katsuyama_killing_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How many niggers does Japan have? Next to none

>African American population: significant
Everytime.

i wonder what lousiana has that Japan dont?

NIG
GERS

Does it begin with a "N"?

Worst they have are Nigerian nigs that live in Tokyo and hustle tourist with blowjob bars and buy me drink me bars.

How many children have to be murdered before you fat retarded fucks ban guns?

Start with a N and ends with a S

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

> some of most niggerly states

What's Detroit?! Or Memphis?! This is fun!

Yes user, I'm sure every single one of those murders wouldn't have happened if you blinked away firearms.

The murder rate was higher back when daggers were the go to.

New Orleans here. Niggers. That is all.

All of them.

By your own logic blacks are 50% of the murders so if you remove blacks that's still 240 murders lmao nice projecting your racism though.

Leave the guns alone, murder is the best way to thin the heard. Stop acting like people are so special, your not. When people die guess what? World keeps spinning.

I’ll take:

“What does LA have a shitload of that Japan doesn’t?” for 1000 Alex.

Race problem, not a gun problem.
Take your soros shekels and
>FUCK OFF
>U
.C
>K

>O
>F
>F

Japan doesn't have much diversity and enrichment yet

Louisiana: 1.5 million niggers

Japan: 3,000 niggers

Wow what could be causing this disparity in violence.

You understand that that isn't how statistics work right?

Satan you know full well the niggers have most of the blame for this.

>dat feel when Hell has probably been overran by BSM (black souls matter) faggots and full on niggerty
>Lucifers best trick is to have the place perpetually smell like fried chicken but to never have any

what is "niggers" for 500, Alex?

240 murders in a state the size of a bunch of countries in a whole year which has a non hippie culture is pretty fucking low,my dude.

>Amerishits BTFO.
Compare nigger populations....

>white girls with that big jump from 15-19

Huh.

>How many niggers does Japan have?
395 by the looks of things.

Probably just coal burners doing helping their nigs

Yeah that doesn't look right

God, the Irish are fucking stupid.

Repeal niggers

Niggers and spics

Louisiana is like 80% black

Ahahahahaha

Showing your true number eh potatonigger?

>240 murders in a state the size of a bunch of countries in a whole year which has a non hippie culture is pretty fucking low,my dude.

It's not, you stupid Amerimutt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Katsuyama_killing_incident
>The Katsuyama killing incident in 1945 was a killing of three African American Marines by Okinawans from the Katsuyama village near Nago, Okinawa, after the Battle of Okinawa, shortly before the end of the war in the Pacific. >Many years later some of the villagers confessed that every weekend three black United States Marines had allegedly been visiting the village around that time and every time they violently took the village women into the hills with them and raped them.

how many kids have to die before you support killing nigs?

the second most common crime foreigners commit is murder
t. watched a documentary on jap prison system

Japan doesn't have spics and niggers. Shillshit btfo. If you took those out of the murder statistics, the US would have similar murder rates as a place like belgium. The 2nd ammendment was not written with niggers and spics in mind, but with white people in mind. Since the US was for practical purposes a white ethnostate till 1965 where a jew decided to fuck with that situation.
Criminals don't care about gun laws you just make sure that law abiding citizens can't protect themselves and embolden criminals with guns.
Also anyone who wants to remove the 2nd ammendment is a commie in disguise that hate america. Only a tyrant would remove the 2nd ammendment.

Good work showing that niggers in Louisiana kill more people than all the murders in one of the world's largest and most populated islands, combined!!!

Sneaky b8

Hilariously the shillshit shoots himself in the food by incididentally PROVING how japan a country with almost zero immigration has low murderrates, whilst a country like the US who used to be 80-90% majority white all the way up to 1965, the massive amounts of murders are committed by non whites, a) the niggers who weren't repatriated b) the spics who immigrated after 1965.

It's incredible seeing how in thrall you lot are to the cult of guns. You value inanimate objects over people.

How many blacks live in japan? How many of those murders in Louisiana were blacks? How many were gang related? Stfu you pedo.

Louisiana is 39% black.

you know what louisiana and japan have in common?
>both have people
>both are land masses

You stupid cunt! It's not guns that are the problem, but low trust multicultural societies. You fucking sperg

Diversity BTFO

Ha ha ha. I like you. You funny. I rake you last.

top kek

Nah, repealing niggers would put a bigger dent in those numbers.

Stupid leftists blaming inanimate objects, are they children?

>Nigger Population
Louisiana: 3 million
Japan: 3

>It's incredible seeing how in thrall you lot are to the cult of guns. You value inanimate objects over people.
If we valued people we would ban all spics and niggers from the US, cause then there would be pretty much no crime or murders/similar crime/murder rates as a european country BEFORE immigration.
It's not a cult of guns you fucking moron. The 2nd ammendment was made because the first thing a tyrant does when taking over a country is to ban guns and then mow defenseless people down with the military. The 2nd ammendment is there in order to have the ability to fight back if that occurs. Many many people brutally murdered by commie dictators and others in the past would've LOVED the ability to fight back against that kind of bullshit. But they had no such luxury. Just mowed the fuck down.

Why do you want to make this AncientFag defenseless?

Niggers.

The only arab Japan let in became a murderer...

lmao

How many crowds have to be ran over before you ban trucks and cars?

More like repeal niggers and spics

America has ~50% of the guns in the world, and ~50% of all the mass shootings in the world. It's the guns.

You really think you'd win against the government? If the military is on their side, you're fucked, and if the military is on your side, your gun collection is going to be like bringing a pea shooter.

Fuck off, Ahmed. I know southerners enjoy being raped by the police state but you have no right to demand free countries lose their freedoms.

Fucking hell leaf, you're alright

Why not ban being a nigger?

I really like that picture and I can't explicitly figure out why. But I really like that picture.

If I'm not mistaken isnt Louisiana the state with the most niggers? Or at least up there in the top five?

no

niggers

>something bad happens
>it's the tool's, better make sure saud tool is only in the hands of criminals!
don't you have a plastic spork to bin, you filthy cattle?

You'll be the last to be raked. Kek

Haha this

I will shoot you in the motherfucking face if you try to steal my gun. Gun violence is at the lowest level in decades, there is no reason to ban anything you fragile hysterical bitch. I'm sorry you're such a puss, but that's your mothers fault, not mine, and you're not going to make me pay for your lack of courage.

>it's the tool's fault*

Say it with me potato nigger:

NIGGERS.

I love how everybody here is quick to throw blacks under the bus while ignoring the fact that the white murder rates nationwide are through the roof.

>muh mass shootings
How about you look at the actual murder rates of various ethnicities you stupid little cunt. What like 10 socalled "mass shootings". Let me give you an example, you remember the vegas shooting? at the same time niggers killed 20 people MORE than the total casualties there just in chicago.. The problem is niggers and spics and others with guns, if you removed them from the statistic the US would have a similar murder rate like a european country like belgium you dumb goose.
Guns aren't the problem, niggers and spics and others with guns are! And if niggers know you don't have a gun to defend your home, they'll come with a pack and fucking rob and kill you if you live in the US. If they know you can defend yourself they won't.
So hilariously the 2nd ammendment whilst not intended for that, became a self defence against niggers and immigrants, both of which are HIGHLY prone to using weapons to murder people. Whereas whites 99.9999% of the time use them solely for self defense or at the shooting range.
Over half the fucking murders in the US are committed by NIGGERS you dumb cunt. eventhough they are only 13% of the population. Your solution is ban guns cause of an extremely few mass shootings in such a populated nations, with very low casualties compared to how many shitskins kill every fucking single day in the US. Those mass shootings are ridiculous to focus on unless you are a complete failure at math because that's statistically a drop in the ocean that has been sensationalized.

Don't judge the many on the acts of a few. Just because a few thousand people kill with guns doesnt mean we should take it from the other millions. Besides you cant just ban guns. Its not that easy. Just because your country is full of cucks and betas doesnt mean our country has to be like yours

You're just jelous that you cant pew pew

>White

>I love how everybody here is quick to throw blacks under the bus while ignoring the fact that the white murder rates nationwide are through the roof.
Except it isn't unless you can't read statistics.

Always packin bitch

What are you, a filthy nigger?

And you don't think the fact that it's easy to get your hands on guns is contributing to the problem?

this is a damn fine leafpost

you mean it's hard to get guns illegally?
lmao have you ever been outside your ivory tower?

>You really think you'd win against the government? If the military is on their side, you're fucked, and if the military is on your side, your gun collection is going to be like bringing a pea shooter.
This ridiculous argument. And yes. There's a reason why nobody has been dumb enough to ever attempt a land invasion of the US, there'd be a fucking gun pointed at them behind every blade of grass.
A) the military is terribly insufficient in order to deal with that many armed people
B) knowing all these people can gun them the fuck down including doing a citizen arrest on a tyrant, will also deter a tyrant from messing with them.
It's such a ridiculously bad thought through argument that you literally must be a moron to even ask that question.

>1 post by this ID
Fuck off Killian McGaylord

Same here

Nippon

No, it's easy to get guns illegally because they have an enormous amount of guns.

Even if you remove niggers from Louisiana's murder stats it is, per capita, far higher than Japan's.

they will give the new mixed niggers soma to keep them docile

So the military is so powerful no one would dare attempt a land invasion, but it's also so weak that you could defeat it with your personal gun collection. Makes sense.

>doing a citizen arrest on a tyrant
Hilarious.

>murders
>not gun related murders

fuck off you statistic manipulating lying cunt.

Proofs?
I call bullshit

If the fucked up monkeys want to play fuzzy math games to make it look like the police shoot them and only them, you can just suck it, the violent crime statistics speak for themselves.

What happened to you Britain? You forget about the Zulus already? A once strong brave nation reduced to such cuckoldery.

You assume that the US military would take up arms against US citizens
>>idiot

all of them.

how many girls have to be raped and how many pedestrians have to get trucked before you limey fucks ban pakis?

and taking them away from the same people you're supposed to serve is will somehow make them harder to get to a criminal, of course
neither do guns get into a country illegally, much less iegally built, how can you even think that?