Today is Masashi Kishimoto's birthday

Let's have a thread to commemorate. What do you wish to say to him? What do you think he's working on next?

Also Naruto thread.

fuck off narutards

Let us all commemorate this joyous occasion by doing a Jojo pose.

The MC got a loss and a tie against his nemesis and rival, lost his sweetheart to him, and admires the killer of his parents.

Hope his next work has common sense.

l wish to tell kishimoto-sensei that he looks like some sort of depressed, unsightly fish, that he's clinically retarded and that l hope his next work is a tragic romance with political undertones because l want another hilarious trainwreck from him

>Lost his sweetheart
You mean first crush, and ended up with a far better woman in the end

also SAGE

Thanks for getting me into anime... But wait anime is how I got to this website... Nvm kishimoto go fuck yourself!

>lost his sweetheart
dodged a fucking bullet there, though I would have preferred an Ino end.

Good Job, I enjoyed the series. I look forward to your next work.

Give Rock Lee more panel time, you hack.Also kill Sakura for good.

Kill yourself, reddit.

>What do you wish to say to him?

Yeah I know, but some place I read that Hinata was going to be the Naruto's romantic interest from the beginning instead Sakura was chosen to add drama and even if Naruto got the best girl in the end, one cannot shake the feeling that he got seconds. Naruto should have focus on Hinata first as planned and then form the triangle/drama with HNS instead.

Doesn't really matters, it's not a romance manga and Naruto didn't have any actual romantic development with either until ''The Last" movie.Outside of that his crush on Sakura was only brought up for gags.

Naruhina a shit.

Sasusaku a shit.

holy fuck, that's beautiful

Shipperfags a shit

If I'm being serious, what I would really ask Kishimoto straight to his face.

Why did Orochimaru get away with everything when way lesser villains all fucking died? The guy murdered children.

In other news, water is wet.Why do shipperfags obsess over battle shonen of all things?.The meltdowns are funny though, can't take that away from them.

I would tell him to go to hell for what he allowed to happen to Anko.

That was such a dick move,like what the fuck has Anko done to you Kishi?.

magicninjas was a mistake

Naruto gave literally no shit about Sakura by the end.

literally who?

what anime?

google does nothing

>she became a THICC oba-san

Nothing seems wrong here t.bh

First of all trash lurk more
Second of all im in a good mood to spoonfeed you and also because its probably one of the best comedy shows there is.

Daily lives of highschool boys

Also because the OP is awesome enjoy

>avoiding that filter
You're a sort of cancer that deserves Naruto.

Why does everyone hate sakura again? I don't remember her being a cunt or anything.