Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=exGJsv6ZNlo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you're a big navy

be nice or get annexed

That's a pretty good small country navy. Compares favorably to Singapore... better than most.

>the us navy is so underfunded and incompetent they have to use ancinet frigates
We are coming for you burgers!

Looks pretty small to me m8, how do you plan getting aircraft and over to the us without aircraft carriers. Unless you take the airports which are defended by a multiple multipurpose fighters and can reinforce in a half hour from interior airforce bases. The east coast is also defended by the coastguard and aircraft carrier group and is heavily defended against naval bombardment via missle silos. We have more military satellites in the sky than any other country so we would know where your ships are at all times, they wouldnt get within 500 miles of our coast without us knowing. we could also just nuke your small worthless country.

Tldr your navy sucks, come get some.

>he fell for the aircraft carrier meme

nice stone age technology

This is just a stupid meme. Disregard.

So it could compete with the WWI French navy. Ok.

No.

grippen a cute

Maybe give Romania a run for their money? Idk?

Say hi to Turkey for me.

Troill is successful by Norwegian commie. Too bad your fantasy won’t come true because we all love Norway and Norway love us.

awww, how cute. we will use those ships of yours in our next war against whoever we tell you to fight.

>Talks about ground invasion
>Posts picture of naval fleet
Gay and fake

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
>couldn't
You know what couldn't means, right?

Don't have the industrial power to match America.

Norway is gay because it rhymes

You'll get nuked before you ever even conceive of attacking us

This is true, air craft carriers are obsolete now with the advancement of super Sonic missiles.

Care to compare Olympic records sometime?

This thread, again?

You can use ours m80

LOL what finn leaf bitch. that wittle picture u have of your "navy" would literally be the size of ONE of the US navy groups of which we have MANY. not only will we destroy you, but kill your men and boys and sexually violate every finn leaf cunt. we will breed your cunts out then execute them about a decade and 9 kids later

Despite having 60 times larger population to choose from LOL

>2017 Norway
>still no aircraft carriers

>having the capability to be monumentally retarded enough to think you have the ability to beat us

Unless the EU was a real country, nothing can beat us.

Fyi this isn't even the full chart, our navy is so huge that IT IS TOO BIG FOR Sup Forums TO LET ME POST IT!

The fuck are you talking about? US gov is constantly pissing us all off. Same goes for almost the entire globe.

Stop acting up and be nice for a change.

Norway is the greatest nation on planet earth

I just want to be friends

Belgium stands together with Norway in their rape of the American pigshits

leave Florida, Georgia and both Carolina's to us...

kek
Go home Norway, you're drunk.

Can we join?

Why specifically Florida Georgia and the Carolinas

can we have a negotiated settlement senpai :-(

How do you get to ground covered by water? God Americans are dumb af

I like this thread. It's comfy.

You couldn't take Delaware let alone the entire country. Commiefornia would whip you silly and they're a bunch of poofs.

I dont get what you get out of posting the same post periodically like this..
for you

After they've been evacuated and ravaged by a hurricane, or what? What's your next trick, beating up a 5 year old on the playground? You've been getting tossed with Norway, I see.

yeah yeah whatever sadass

tha

Does anyone have a pic like this for the Swedish navy?

lol do you know what meme arrows mean?

Same reason as the 5 year old. A middle schooler's too much for 'em. What, they're gonna go after NYC? youtube.com/watch?v=exGJsv6ZNlo

because they are too weak to provide any real resistance
the biggest betas and manlets you'll ever see live in Florida, Georgia and the Carolinas
it will be a walk in the park for our boys in green

>I, for one, welcome our new Nordic Overlords!

>tfw big daddy USA will defend you

Britannia stands with you, my Nordic cousin

Bend over

your airforce is so small they just put the one plane in the navy

Thanks nordbror

2nd strongest navy in the world?

I just realised how shitty polish navy is.

What are you gonna do? Suck our dicks?

All of you folks sharing pics of your navys but forgetting that the crew doesn't have any morals. You need brunost and tinemelk to be able to fight properly. With it you can achieve world domination easily

1.US
2.French/British I personally believe French
3.irrelevent

the US and Norway are closer than you think

Britainnia rules the waves.

Size:
1. USA
2. England
3. France

Skill:
1. England
2. France
3. Austria

Will power:
1. Norway
2. Iceland
3. Russia

Bout time we destroyed you anyways. Ramps on ships? That's heresy!

I was thinking more along the lines of sinking your fat bloated carriers with our glorious u-boats. Minnesota will be ours!

FOR KONGE OG FEDRELAND

>Austrian Navy

Keep telling yourself that grandpa
Ive always liked your pasta. Shame it isnt used more

Behold the mighty Navy of Bolivia.
Doesn't even need access to an ocean to fuck up the US in a matter of days

Look at a all of these inferiority complexes.

Mongolian Navy #1

false.

>durr a tiny country can beat the best funded military in the world
OP stop being such a downy

Findland

keep sniffing wood glue faggot.

Fucking try to annex us and you'll be sent back to the Stone Age before you can even scramble jets