I've never read manga or been seriously invested in anime my entire life...

I've never read manga or been seriously invested in anime my entire life, but I read up to chapter 103 of the Boku Girl manga. I really enjoyed it and wanted to hear what other people on Sup Forums thought of it.

If you could remember to use spoilers too, that'd be great.

Other urls found in this thread:

mangapark.me/manga/boku-girl-sugito-akira
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lurk for two years before posting, newfag. sage

What did I do that was incorrect, again?

I hear leddit has a welcoming anime community

You don't need to fucking blog, if you want to discuss about manga, just do it. Regardless, fuck off and lurk for a year.

Nice buzzword.

So then why aren't people discussing it then? I left it as a pretty open statement on what people's thoughts on it were.

It's time.

The second half was a mistake, especially since Takeru and Mizuki stopped hanging out for pretty much the rest of the series outside of a few scenes.

It started off good, but the side characters (especially the underwear guy - forgot his name) ruined the pacing of the series. It's no surprise that translations were dropped and the series ended shortly after.

Agreed.
The translations have completely ended? god damn it. Underwear guy's name was Yamada if I remember correctly. I thought it went back to a decent pacing after the focus was dropped from him though, I might be wrong.

The ending ruined it for me

Yeah, it's as if everyone dropped the series all at once. Sup Forums used to have a weekly live translation but Aerus (the translator) called it quits with about 20-30 chapters left. Many people didn't even know about the last chapter because of dropped translations.

Either way it was a good series, but could've been done better.

When did the situation with Aerus happen?

i want to say in like february or something of this year.

i still can't believe he got butthurt over what happened.

>I've never read manga or been seriously invested in anime my entire life, but I read up to chapter 103 of the Boku Girl manga.
>If you could remember to use spoilers too, that'd be great.
These parts are unnecessary. Also, don't lurk threads unless you're prepared to eencounter spoilers.

Sorry for not posting with the non-specified formatting on a Vietnamese Cutting Board.

it means you like dicks, you flamming homo.

I'm assuming that he got pissy with the direction that the artist was taking it?

lol no. he got pissy when someone else translated a fanservice side chapter that the author put out, even though aereus was taking like month-long breaks between translations at the time.

I just read about it in an archived thread. He got mad that someone did the wet dream between Mizuki and Takeru? and just called it quits not long after?

What in the actual fuck

When was 103 translated?

>He got mad that someone did the wet dream between Mizuki and Takeru? and just called it quits not long after?
yes and yes. it was quite ridiculous.

is 103 the last one? i'm not sure if that has been translated.

It's the last translated chapter that I can find, granted I haven't looked high and low for it, but on more popular manga hosting sites that's what I'm getting.

It's super fucking gay, just like you.

that's okay though

It's shit.

If you like you shoul read Ichinensei ni Nacchattara (same fun) but if you want more mature look of gb Boku wa Mari no Naka. Boku girl was my first manga too but true ending (107ch) was shocking but if end on 103ch is good end for me

its up to 105 now.
check the comments

mangapark.me/manga/boku-girl-sugito-akira

oh fug, reading now, thanks homie

Started strong because it defied a lot of typical tropes of TSF and even romance manga in general. Then in the second half it did the complete opposite and became generic romance that tries to pass itself as interesting because the main girl was a boy. Overall 5-6/10 but if you just read up through when Takeru and Mizuki pretty much have sex and then skip to the Thor arc finale it's a solid 7.