Women hate thread

How do we fix white women?

beatings

Coal burners aren't women though

Agree on an age cut-off and then shoot all of them.

White sharia

Women have been weaponized by (((them))) you need to defeat them and it fixes women.

I don't know, but since this is the right thread...
why are most women so... boring? I mean, not necessarily degenerate and shit (whose number is still high) but just boring in general?
Zero interests, zero passion for their uninteresting jobs, zero culture, shit sense of humor, shit taste in music, either don't read or shit taste in books, knows nothing about technology, knows nothing about politics. Knows nothing about nothing.
Seriously, the ONLY thing that makes me want to spend time with them is because they have a vagina. If this was a dude with the exact same personality, I would consider every single second spent with them wasted (it usually is regardless, but less often if you at least manage to bang them)
>inb4 fag/mgtow
I do have a gf which is luckily nothing like what I described. She even agrees that most women are, in fact, boring and useless.
I'm trying not to be mysogynistic (did I spell that right?), I really am, but i can't deny what I actually see in real life.
Do you think they have ALWAYS been like this, or did something about our cucked society make them?

Realized this too late, but sorry for my shitty grammar.

remove the tattoos and the niglet and this woman is an 8/10 for me

for shame

That's it for today faggots

we don't.

Not just women tho, a load of men are fairly boring to talk as well if it's superficial conversation.
It depends on how good you are at communication, even the most basic, bland people can hold fairly interesting chats if you pick the right subject and just learn to appreciate that everyone has different views on things.

simple

Make them obsolete

With a bullet between their eyes and another for the chimp

It's not so fun being on the other side of all that rejection, is it bitch? You're just going to have to man up an-

Oh wait.

They now realize too little too late what all that empowerment got them.

Start an ethno state and start anew. Fuck all the women past 16 they are a brainwashed lost cause. We can rebuild

>how do we fix evolution

>that image
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

>I'm trying not to be mysogynistic (did I spell that right?), I really am, but i can't deny what I actually see in real life.
You’re on the freaking internet retard. Just check the fucking spelling of whatever it is you’re trying to say instead of making the rest of us read what you’re “thinking out loud” in your useless and vapid blog.
P.S. being misogynistic is a good thing. Don’t let them fool you.

They are not white women anymore. Just a stupid little nigger whore

I am not black. In fact, I am racist. I consider black people to be intellectually inferior and less able to function in a civilized society.

The problem is that these are exactly the traits that women like in men. They love aggressive and violent alpha males, and who is more aggressive and violent than the black man? Black cock supremacy is based upon the primitive biological imperative of women, when I say that white genocide is imminent, I'm not saying this is a good thing, this is actually bad, I just don't deny reality, and the reality is black men breeding willing white man's daughters.

I envision a future where white people become some sort of legendary species, civilization will break down because black people won't be able to keep the same level of technology, so they will unite around campfires and share tales about the paleskinned beings of the past, like people in the Middle Ages talked about elves (it's common knowledge historically that creatures like elves are mythologized remnants of past civilizations, like the Tuatha de Danann in Ireland).

I also believe that the ruling dynasties in this future will claim their political legitimacy thanks to their white blood. Just like we had shit like Romans and even Franks claiming descent from Trojan heroes, the future black emperors will claim descent from paleskins and say their right to rule derive from that.

Imagine how proud such a king will feel that his ancestors, barbarians as they were, managed to fertilize the womb of a white woman. That's the shit they will compose epics about.

/thread

Winrar

Man, i just wish there was some way for people to live in other peoples shoes for a few days, this is just bawwwww men are treating me like i used to treat them.

Don’t believe how many images are posted on the internet, white/black mixed children are still very rare compared to all white

>Americans are so brainwashed by jews that being solvent is considered some amazing feat of self-actualization
Heads up: everywhere else in the world being debtless is just the baseline for being considered "not poor"

this is the truest picture i've ever seen on the internet

>35yo, 42yo, 37yo, 32yo
Maybe the 32yo still has a fighting chance, but for others the good men have gone to find mates that can actually breed.

MGTOW will save the white race

>blog post
>namefag
>likely female
>blog post
Leddit, /r9k/, and all other newfags need to start lurking, returning to where they came from, or go write a book somewhere else. We post images and videos as evidence here, we don’t share our theories...it’s about evidence faggots.

this sounds fake as fuck

>Women hate thread
Can you people be any more pathetic? Why do you go around advertising how much you like cock up your ass?

>advertising how much you like cock up your ass

Nobody did that.

" out these arent bad. One is the woamns family, who neither she or the man give a fuck about, and the other is pissed that her fiance spent more than they agreed.
Really this a weak post.

We love the female body, we just hate its operating system.

>that's why you asshole are single
but so is she. and contrary to him, she now has a spawn that will ensure she remains single.

that's the same for most people. I can count the amount of friends and acquaintances I can have genuinely interesting conversations with on both hands. and that includes my internet friends who are turbo-autistic about a certain topic and thus very knowledgeable about it.

for the rest it's
>did you see the most recent [fotm TV show]
>did you watch [sports game]
>did you hear that [shittalking about common acquaintance]
and even if you say yes nothing interesting comes of it. the discussion pretty much ends at that point no matter your reply. afterwards they'll then proceed to bitching about how much they hate their work for the rest of the conversation.

Where do I find a higher res? I can't read it

>wanting to switch a 1.5 ct VVS1 E color for a 2ct I2 N colot
Women truly are hopeless.

>That entire first reply
>If I admit that I'm a bitch then people call me a bitch
>But I'm not really a bitch I just keep acting like one
>So stop being mean to bitches so we can be bitches without feeling guilty

It seems to be that no matter the situation women will continually want all of their rights with zero responsibilities.

topkek. that bitch got burnedddddddddddd

Ahh he’s learning.

Let them know their true place in society again

Chekki and kekki

>why are most women so... boring? I mean, not necessarily degenerate and shit (whose number is still high) but just boring in general?
For hundreds of thousands of years, men would venture out into the wilderness to kill big game. The success of these ventures depended on male skill, intrepidity, courage, and innovation. Women would stay behind to give suck to children. This was human existence, day in, day out, for hundreds of millennia. How do you think it affected the mental and social evolution of men and women?

most women are fuori di testa but I will say maybe you're just not meeting any interesting women user.

Always remind yourself that "poor" people are just shitty women.

And that programs to end with "poverty" are basically just taking money from men and giving it to women for free.

Normally nothing of value is lost but this coalburner is fucking hot. For fucks's sake.

And we fix then by white sharia and a fatwa against makeup.

>TheOneWhoLearnedTheHardWay.wmv

>abloobloobloo, we are encouraged to just suck it up and do it because our partner likes it
having sex like twice or thrice a week wouldn't even cost them an hour. meanwhile, their husband is slaving away for 40 fucking hours and I am reasonably certain he is not greatly enjoying that, either.

Oh shit, Nagatoro-san is fucking real?

we can't, it's too late, I've decided to start breeding with a Japanese woman to create a new master race, all hope is gone for white women.

>HowKikesEnslavedFemales.png

Molyneux comes with the data. Aka facts