youtube.com/watch?v=IQmodO2quW0
youtube.com/watch?v=DiYQzOypD9o
onenewsnow.com/church/2017/08/10/mosques-taking-over-churches-in-france
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1y0VbCuH-4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sources_for_the_historicity_of_Jesus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How does he prove it?
>he disproves the bible
So do I, but you still have to account for the gnostic version.

billion of people believe in the bible, that's scary

I'm here for the proofs, not to discuss how many people believe a lie.

Jesus Mythicists are the flat earthers of the history community.

Catholics are the satanists of christianity.

This was a nice conversation between you and me.

One more preponents of "Christ Myth theory" like Harold Leidner (which is a jew born in NYC... oh surprise)

Satanism is an offshoot of Christianity

YouTube: Anton Levay deathbed confession

Tacitus (56 AD - 120 AD) seemed to think he did.

So what is the evidence for Jesus?

I'm at a loss here, for some reason homosexuals think that posting the covers of books entitles them to enjoy the fruits of a conversational success.

wanted to post exactly that

Jesus was an altered version of osiris!
Oh wait he wasn't
Jesus was an altered version of Dionysus!
Oh wait he wasn't
Jesus was an altered version of mithras!
Oh wait, he wasn't
Jesus was an altered version of krishna!
Oh wait he wasn't

Another fucking idiot shooting for his 15min on the back of 150 years of state sponsored atheism as science. The author will burn with Satan unless he renounces his blasphemy.

So where are the proofs either for or against?

>inb4 both cases focus solely on the biblical notion of Jesus.

You also have to discount the accounts of secular sources like Josephus and the like. This sounds more like a claim from an angry fedora tipper.

Pascal wedge, redditor.

Josephus was a forgery, the rest of accounts are non-contemporary, which isn't a surprise, since Jesus was just a mystical preacher arround that era, the problem is when you want the bible to be true, which isn't as gnosticism is what Yeshua taught.

The Christ myth theory is thoroughly debunked. By secular sources we know Jesus of Nazareth was born (probably) baptized, and crucified.

If you believe he's the Son of God and performed all those miracles the Bible says is entirely different

>By secular sources
Such as?

The evidence for Jesus is the arrival of Christianity and the story of Jesus' life very quickly into history. This first century early church Christians such as Polycarp. Beyond that we have references in Paul's First Letter to the Corinthians to a hymn about Jesus' divinity that is dated by historians to be within days to months after Jesus died, if not before.

Cheers.

He is risen.

its true that atheism will open your mind from lies, what could go wrong...

Hey don't look at me, i don't like the guy either. You guys take him.

>The evidence for Jesus is the arrival of Christianity
This however doesn't prove biblical christianity, you have to account for the gnostics.

fuck off and eat shit all you Jew shills

don't you know that Christians and Muslims are going to unite and be in it together?
sneaky Jews have played us against each other
but I know the truth. Muslims and Christians will join forces and destroy the Real Evil. the true enemies. (((they))) will be destroyed as soon as the majority of the Christian/muslim population knows what I knows

forgot my pic

Sheeit, better throw away my Roman history degree, because by her standard of proof no Romans ever existed!

>Jesus Mythicists are the flat earthers of the history community.
Yes. It was probably most cool (maybe) before and during the French and American Revolutions.

>Catholics are the satanists of christianity.
Certainly, but at the end of it Christianity is Satanism. It is foregoing the need to perform the Jewish commandments in favor of the saving powers of a false diety in the form of an idol in the form of a dead man.

All that said, some Christians mean well. I used to be one. I follow Torah now. I recommend all of you work towards the same goal, slow and steady is fine.

This reality is unpleasant to accept, but the truth is that Christianity was formed to take down the Roman government's rule through their pantheon. This was done as retribution for the fall of the second temple. That was the work of the G-d of the Israelites.

It's super complicated, since there are many well-meaning Christians who were simply born into it. The reason Christians come off as good is because of the Tanakh.

The New Testament stuff was just used to get power and to introduce the world to the Tanakh of G-d.

Thus, this means the Kabbalah is the true holder of ancient wisdom. As powerful as the Greeks and Romans were, their wealth and influence came from Jewish history.

The reason for the ((( ))) is because the names of Jews resonate throughout time.

It's not (((Prometheus)))

It's (((Adam))) (((Abraham))) ((((Solomon))) (((David)))

It has always been this way and will always continue to be this way.

That said, it is clear Islam is growing. With Islam we have a religion that includes some tenants of the Tanakh, but most importantly it does not contradict the Torah. Unfortunately for well-meaning Christians worshipping a man is idolatry and breaks the first commandment.

Islam is a much less broad religion than Judaism. The Koran and Hadith are enough to create a world religion, but if you want to dig to the source it is to convert Orthodox, follow Torah.

I used to believe in the historicity of Jesus (despite not adhering to Christianity nor to any other religion in general), but some of the evidence I've seen lately against the historical existence of Jesus is rather compelling.

>Doesn't believe in science if it doesn't fit his narrative

Do five minutes of searching and you will find historical and scientific evidence that Jesus existed. They are movies you can watch too made specifically for heathens like you.

t6hats right you good little goys have taken their Jewish bait and believe it

Jesus died for me

I've been there where that Pic was taken.

>spotted teh jew

Shh dont tell them.

It doesn't matter. Jesus is an archetype.
Just like God's existence does not matter. But his worship is crucial for well-being of society.

yea this is wax statue museum

Wow someone who is actually pretty WOKE.
I am surprised.

who are these guys?

The story of Jesus was created by the jews to control the worlds population.

Jesus probably existed but he was no superhuman or white.

There’s no good reason to think jesus never existed, certainly the advent of Christianity, and the Roman’s response to it, seems to point to a strong possibility. We have the writings - we might not believe the miracles but they all say jesus existed, even the writings considered unorthodox. Thousands of Christians were killed for believing it, and for decades after Christ died there were witnesses alive to corroborate the accounts.

Fine if you don’t believe the miracles, but to insist he never existed is applying standards of historicity far beyond what we expect of other historical figures from antiquity.

thats why (((they))) hate him?

I believe in the idea of jesus
That’s enough

Ok based newjew, tell me... where is this ancient wisdom in the Kabbalah=

The historical evidence for the resurrection:
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM

Proof for the resurrection of Jesus:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
The first 30 minutes is what's important from this one, the rest is questions and answers.

Ex-atheist scientist tells his story of becoming Christian after realizing that the story of creation in Genesis actually makes the most sense and gets a lot of things right compared to other religious books:
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs

Cold case detective, former atheist analyzed the gospels using his skills and came to the conclusion that Christianity is the true religion and what is written in the New Testament is real.
youtube.com/watch?v=IQmodO2quW0
youtube.com/watch?v=DiYQzOypD9o
The videos are long, but they basically come down to this:
1. The chain of custody is sound, the story doesn't change over time.
2. There was stuff in the Bible that was later confirmed by archeology(places, people, etc.)
3. There are even non-believers' accounts of some stuff Jesus did, just from them you can know a lot about Jesus if you piece it all together.
4. The differences between gospels aren't a bad sign, because witnesses rarely agree on stuff. If every eyewitness would say the same thing, it would be very fishy and would mean they probably talked to each other at one point.
5. The apostles died without getting rich, getting a girlfriend or getting power, they all died horribly. There was no point in spreading Christianity if they didn't believe in it. Why would they risk their life if it wasn't true? Why would they risk their life if it was all forged? Why would Paul try to join this new small church?
Also the only accounts of Romans getting Christians to change their faith was after the 1st century. No account of eyewitnesses ever changing their story.

Yeshua was a gnostic mystic, not the messiah of the jews.

You believe what a dead kike on a stick resurrected and is going to save you from death and suffering?? Grow up

>contradict
That is too strong of a word since following the Koran is not Judaism. What I mean is Islam can exist as a religion on Earth and Torah says that it's okay. Christianity on the other hand is idolatry, which the Tanakh says over and over again will be blotted out from the Earth.

This for end of idolatry:
onenewsnow.com/church/2017/08/10/mosques-taking-over-churches-in-france

Also this for why Greek and Roman mysteries are lesser than those of Kabbalah (in other words don't join Freemasonry, Greek fraternities, or any of their appendent bodies as they actually all root back to the original idolatry before Christianity:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1y0VbCuH-4

>Christianity:
Christianity:)*

>Christianity:)*
Christianity):*

Syncretised religion in the middle east, whoddathunkit!

Literally who?

No legitimate scholar, atheist, agnostic, christian/other religion takes "jesus didn't exist" seriously. Because it's utterly retarded.

only because you use the modern context of what a 'jew' is

>Kabbalah

WE WUZ KIKES N SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Naw, they just made up their martyred religious figure. I bet you're the kind of tard who doesn't believe in the moon landing.

>he doesn't understand the bible
>he projects his stupidity onto everybody else
how embarrassing..

You do understand that kabbalah and gnosticism are basically the same thing right?

Is that why the Talmud says Jesus is in hell boiling i his own excrement?

Some people want to explore space and dark matter.

Others believe in savage fairy tales.

IQ isn't fairly distributed among people, simple as that. Natural selection will slowly flush out the religions and replace them with Ism's. Eventually Ism's will die out as well for pure natural deduction, and at that point society will become transhuman.

You literally sound like a typical fedorafag

No, they aren't.

What is chain of custody? The Bible has a better one than most historical events and records from that era, before, and often afterwards, too.

Holy shit, you want a fucking fedora sent your way m8?

The bible is historically inaccurate.

What the Left Bog looked like before he took the Big Pill:

He wrote a book about Power and ascended beyond power itself. He is now Bog'd.

Get this bible thumping shit tf out. Your "god" is a myth. Just another copy of a story in a long line of copied stories. Y'all fags ain't saved, doomed to the same fate as (us) heathens. Nobody has to disprove your shit god, you cant prove sky daddy cock sucker is real. Go back to your pedophile preacher and ask him to open your 3rd eye shitskin.

Yes they are. Why do you shill for gnosticism when you're obviously very new to mystic teachings?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sources_for_the_historicity_of_Jesus
I'm too lazy to copy and paste

>Your "god" is a myth.
>Kikes told me so.

Define their common notions, what do you think you do on gnosticism that you do also in kabbalah.

is your fedora too tight?

>You literally sound like a typical fedorafag
Your opinion on sounds is kind of irrelevant in this thread, no offense. I'm not sure if you are just satire, you probably are, but still. You should take the bogpill or Kys, its the only way for you to be saved.

The josephus stories were written long after the gospels, and are based mainly on rumors, and not on first hand vitnessing. Basically making the entire set of observations invalid.

This is why we need to get bog'd.
Post bogs!

Gnosis and kabbalah literally mean the same thing, it is the knowing of the ultimate truth. Gnostics believe jesus was the archetype that showed us a human having recieved cosmis consciousness, and that his message was that we as humans can reach that too. Kabbalists believe that through the study of kabbalah they too can reach this state of mind. These are only two of many ways of reaching enlightenment, nirvana, buddha nature, becoming the christ, the next step in human evolution, the ubermensch.

Bitch read The Case Against The Case For Christ - it's a slaughter

>Some people want to explore space and dark matter
>Others believe in savage fairy tales.
This is parody, right?

Gnosticism is just a form of Satanism, where one wars with the creator G-d.

Kabbalah, on the other hand, is about harmonizing with and glorifying the creator G-d.

No, let me explain you.

1. Gnosticism, this is a religion wherein the saviour came, explained the situation to us and taught that with meditation we could find our divine sparks and be saved, it's essentially a salvific religion.

2. Kabbalah, kabbalah is a system of mysticism that is especially known for the gemmatria, which is assigning numeric values to the leters of the hebrew alphabet to look for hidden meanings, it is also known for other aspects like changing letters in phrases of the torah to derive, again, new meanings.

Hey, nothing in common, fag.

It's not a hypothesis any serious historian would entertain. Might as well write off the entire recorded history up to a certain point if you dismiss the historicity of Jesus. This silly idea is really catering to ignorant atheists to make them feel like they're part of a secret club of true knowledge that the plebs don't have.

>Might as well write off the entire recorded history up to a certain point if you dismiss the historicity of Jesus

Hmm, not sure about this.. Altough Jesus probably never existed. Not much more than Odin did.

So, it's all just metaphysical archetypes and philosophy wrapped in religious dogma and fairy tales meant to warp the psyche. You know, you can just come out and say that now that the (LARP) worked...

Instead, people are still captured by the fairy tale kike on a cross showing how unevolved desert nigger religion is to not see that it was a metaphor for enlightenment.

>Ok based newjew, tell me... where is this ancient wisdom in the Kabbalah=
Good question. The best way to find it is to convert to Orthodox Judaism follow the 613 laws.

kike led ^christcuck

I see you're not far on your path towards true spirituality.
Indeed kabbalah and gnosticism have many different techniques and ideas about the universe, most of which are not compatible. But if you'd truly understand gnosticism you'd realise that it has the exact same underlying message as all mystery religions do, which is that it offers a path to salvation/enlightenment. Every religion has had to adapt this path to the culture in which they were being practised, and it's your mindset of division that caused religion to start so many wars. If you truly study any religion you see that they all talk about the same end, just with different means.
No need for namecalling my gnostic friend.

All Niggers : Listen Up!
God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit are all bullshit man made characters, the fact of which is self evident given that God gave the Law, Jesus taught and the Holy Spirit helps, yet muthafuckers still argue to the death about what God wants. Not very good at communicating for a Supreme Being. Why didn't Jesus say Hey Y'all this is what the trinity is... or why didn't he say, When I'm gone, try not to rape all the fucking kids you pedos.

I'm saved already, I have attained gnosis, I may have my shortcomings, but I'm not a complete novice by any means.

I like to think of namecalling as a mark of identity of Sup Forums, and you're not really part of Sup Forums if you see hostility in the word "fag".

Now now, going back to the topic of Kabbalah, I have studied kabbalah for a small while, because I'm interested in magical traditions and I have several books on the subject, I am very sure it doesn't lead to the same way gnosticism leads. Not all paths are valid, and not all paths are salvific even tough many try to appear as so.

>you're not really part of Sup Forums if you see hostility in the word "fag".
>implying someone gives a flying faggoty nigger fuck about what you niggers are part of
Did you just try to nig me ? You know I'm wearing a niggerproof kevlar bodyarmor, right?

Nobody is or was talking to you.

Firstly, yes I understand how namecalling is not meant to be offense on Sup Forums, however when having a friendly discussion I see no need to use words like that, because even though we're on Sup Forums that still feels like an ego action that wants to thicken it's argument by adding an ad hominim.

Secondly you're very right that not all paths are the same, some are definitely better than others, it's just that kabbalah and gnosticism are both the esoteric versions of judaism and christianity respectively. In that way they are related, which I tried to point to in my first comment.
Moreover when you say that kabbalah "doesn't lead to the same way gnosticism leads" I see where you're coming from, but I must stress that anybody having even had a glimpse of the truth knows that that truth is singular and complete, all true spiritual paths lead to the one same thing, regardless of how you got there.

Go back

You too you must go back

No, you are wrong, gnosticism is a quite distinct religion from christianity, both christianity and gnosticism share Yeshua as central figure, but they differ on their teachings and means of salvation, and most importantly, on who is to be worshipped as God. Cosmology is also different.

Yeah there are independent Roman sources that verify he did exist. The only real question is if he was divine or just a philosopher. Trying to claim he didnt exist altogether is just ignorant of the facts of history and reeks of some butthurt atheist trying to attack Christianity.

Yahweh is the Demiurge you stupid shitskin. Xn and Gnostic all bullshit but at least the fucking gnostics had the intelligence to realise Yahweh was a sadistic cunt, and tried to explain what happened before the garden. Why are you stupid fucking boomers here anyway. Fuck off back.

Roman records and historians such as tactius reported he did exist. Those are independent of jews and christians entirely

>since Jesus was just a mystical preacher arround that era

So you admit jesus did exist then

>Anno Domini
Fedorafags BTFO.
You are literally living in The Year of Our Lord. Nothing else happened that year other than Jesus Christ being born. Period.

Stay eternally mad, degenerates.

I'm a gnostic, retard.

I follow his gnostic teachings.