>what pol wants

DELET THIS

hirohito looks like THAT??

is there an app that removes perfume?

who is this?

Mid tier b8

HOL UP!

wtf newfag get off my board1111

whatever dude, i think makeup is a lesser art form, and perfume smells good as fuck. but yeah "be yourself" is a bunch of nothing that braindead chads say who can't articulate shit into coherent advice.

Does anyone have that video of that singer of the band from the early 90's that looks like moot but a girl version?

Anxiety CAUSED BY THOSE PRODUCTS leads to additional use of the products. They're basically poisons.

WE WUZ 4CHANZ

But you just literally need to be yourself, cuck.

That's what I do, and I regularly get girls' attention.

If you weren't a beta genetic dead end you'd realize this.

I know a way.

I don't understand why women would be upset about this. Isn't the whole point of their newest wave of feminism pushing for sexual liberation, AKA - not having to do vapid shit like caking on makeup to please the man?

Their assblasted statuses further confirms this.

You haven't talked to any actual girls about whey think about this though

You just read a few attention grabbing headlines and Sup Forums threads

They finally made the best app in the world.

Women want to complain about being "forced" to wear makeup. They also want to complain about being seen without makeup. Find the key word repeated in both sentences to learn what women REALLY want.

They just want men with big dick and testosterone.
Women is like formless matter and men is a sculptor.

Build them.

This shit doesnt "remove makeup" you fucking idiot.
It's just a filter that makes you look ugly and old.

this app was designed to remove makeup to find kidnapped girls...it is not a "filter to make you look old",ya dumb dumb

Women are all the same. All Thots.

it desaturates, decontrasts, then adds a skin colored filter.

The only ass blast here is the incels that keep forcing this shit

Do this one

That's moot, the creator of Sup Forums, who then sold it to a new, 'Hiroshi moot', some Japanese guy. Sup Forums has a love / hate relationship with the guy. Certainly a 'toy with' relationship :)

No I think it's smart - it says it's AI based. Deep Learning can do a lot - learn the 3D structure of people's 2D image, eg:

youtube.com/watch?v=u9UUWqVquXo

>perfume smells good as fuck
Not once since I was a child did I give into this meme. I despise perfume and cologne or any sort of strong fragrances people put on themselves to “smell nice”. With the exception of herby smells like eucalyptus, that shit is repulsive to me. It makes you a fucking neusance to be around because you impair my breathing with those god damn Diabolical chemicals, and it’s a damn shame that people have been reprogrammed to think that shit is how person SHOULD smell. I like the smell of a clean human, which is practically odorless unless you’re getting up close Whiffs of a person. Nothing beats smelling fresh air and plants.

>no one has done this creature yet
cmon Sup Forums

requesting!

Because they’re fucking terrified of the results. You be the brave one man, fuck that shit.

can anyone try that app on a black female ?

Sup Forums WASN'T CREATED BY WHITES!

The common myth regarding Sup Forums is that a man named Christopher Poole created it. This is a lie the white man tells people to deny black people their pride! The truth is Sup Forums was created by a PROUD BLACK MAN named DeChris Tophersonas a way to give PoC a platform to communicate. Christopher Poole didn't even know how to code! Only after it grew popular did whites move in and steal it, like they stole our ancestors! Rise up and take back Sup Forums!

just today as i was coming home a girl whips her hair around , i get past her , i can smell that pungent smell for like 100 yards on , it's ridicolous,they use like a whole bottle for one day

It' s just like (((someone))) build a whole industry about the insecurities of women and is making big money with it.

lmao

already been dun, pay your denbts then go look in the archives

The app is crap, the eyebrows are not even changing,do you think eyebrows are shaped like that on their own? This is not removing makeup, it just makes your face paler and deletes eyelashes and adds random spots.

true first zombie lady

it was still enough to cause the rostie meltdown of the century since GG

Who's Neckoba?

It`s accurately reveals concealed face shape, inbred.

I tried it on my gf, and it wasn't even close.

it's a trap

You're living in denial, take of the 'love'glasses and realize truth when it's in front of you.

ok, I'm spooked now

>suffocating amount of perfume
I can't stand this, really, it's alienating.

>"I want a REAL man!Just be rich,tall and handsome "

> my gf
Who are you lying to, bitch?
youtube.com/watch?v=pJQYleCooTU

Who gives a fuck if it is not perfect? It is doing a fine job and that is causing woman to face their own insecurities. They are finding even less places to hide, even from their own looks. Anything that keeps a light shone on woman's hypocrisy, bullshit and lack of responsibility is fine by me.

please delete

>HURR I NEED EXACT RESULTS

no shit faggot. this is just an approximation and a pretty decent one at that judging by the reactions.

She looks like Trump lol

Confirmed that his ego is so inflated he chose a partner based on the criteria of wanting to fuck himself.

She's Nikolay Choles`s sister.

Yellow fever is officially dead.

shocking really, no wonder they're freaking out.

>I want a REAL man!Just be yourself!
lol... you truly believe this??

>gf doesn't wear makeup or need it

Life's good when you find a decent woman among the sea of roasties

yeah this is triggering women and bursting roastie egos. it's at least semi-accurate.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WTF HAPPENED TO BRIT

Wonder Woman, not so wonderful

Little boy: Why do girls wear make up and perfume?
Grandpa: Because they are ugly and they stink.

leave Britney alone, she names the jew constantly

is this bait? you're fucking ugly dude

well that's it, i'm officially a faggot now

I wonder if this will kill the beauty industry or enhance it?

looks like michael jackson

Bad app for trannies.

If men want to look good they exercise and take healthy life decisions

maybe wymin should start doing the same

her entire life story is being about being jewed

do you feel that way over the old natural based perfumes (ambergris, civet, musk, flowers) or just synthetic perfumes (chemical reproductions thereof)? I get sick smelling chemical reproduction perfumes but am 100% fine with the old, natural ones.

WE WUZ MOOT N SHEET

Emma still a qt though.

She's got freckles. App made them disappear.

you are actually right and not ugly as they tell you, but you should not post yourself like this here.

Is that a gay cowboy butt on your tshirt?

HHAHAHAHAHHAAHA
THE ROASTIE AGE IS OVER
2D>>>>>>>>>D

I doubt this is his real photo but if he looks like this guy he's considered handsome

Plus, his dick is big and this is very atractive.

I did a product review of this app. It really works good. Thanks

youtu.be/NSZVXRE9aO8

the app is actually making women look better than they do without makeup for real, yes, we know. that's why it's funnier.

The second photo is she basically using the "no makeup" makeup

You want a women that pretends to be someone else and smells like a chemical factory. There is something wrong with you.

>she

For being like 50 she's still pretty attractive.

What I'm also finding funny as well as all the roasties chimping out, is the fact all the anons on here who are surprised and shocked at what women look like without makeup. It's like you've never even seen your own sisters and mother without it, let alone waking up next to some girls you've fucked/dated.

All you little snowflakes on here thought that all your precious women were all beautiful. Face it. Women under the makeup are just as gross as men, and men are just a nice looking as women. Half of these ''hot'' women you see are just average. Just 4-6/10's caking them self up to be a 7 or an 8. Natural 6-7/10 women look slightly better with makeup, and in my personal opinion, 8-10/10 women are actually better off without it.

are you mad? YES, this man looks more feminine than most """"""""""""""""""""""women""""""""""""""""

Who would win?
Society of strong woman or
one swithcy picaroo

omg what is this?

What's his name?

Are you a man?

Request.

natalie mars

Robert Uranus

after

Is that Donald Glover?

I'm not a man but I am male