Extraterrestrial contact with ancient civilizations

Ive seen a lot of pure delusion and misinformation in regards to this but what does Sup Forums think of the ancient aliens theory

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bAYPTuq7P4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seems legit

>piramids
>Egypt
>aliens
lmao yall white ppl wanna take this away from us cuz they jealous baka

BAKA

S01E00.Chariots.Gods.and.Beyond

You're welcome.

>pure delusion and misinformation
>S01E00.Chariots.Gods.and.Beyond
thanks

Do not make the mistake of denying our existence. It could cost you your soul.

Signed

Aliens.

Take this to your grave, user...

youtube.com/watch?v=bAYPTuq7P4Q

1:04:14

start there, watch that segment on puma punku

well to start you can't spell pyramids so lets assume no one in your family bloodline contributed

No substantial evidence was ever produced.
In fact, the ancient aliens theories run very contrary to the archelogical records.

For example in Egypt's case we can see a very clear and consistent progression from pit graves in the destert next to western Nile banks, to mastabas, to stepped pyramids, to full piramids all the way to the complex underground tombs of the new kingdom.

History Channel did to history what MTV did to music.

>le 56% alien

Test

Read Chariots of the Gods 1 and 2 when I was a teen. Erich raises some interesting points but the scope of his theory was over extended even by him at the time. Now most claims being trotted out are tenuous at best. It's much more likely, based on ancient myths/legends and archaeological evidence, that the remnants of an ancient human civilization arising before the end of the ice age managed to pass on some knowledge after undergoing a near mass extinction event when a series of bolides impacted on the North American continental glacier.

sheeeeiittt

This, the Bible (and many other religions, which are in some cases as much historical records as they are doctrinal tenets) make reference to a "great flood" that wiped clean huge parts of the Earth, and that modern man is rose from the ashes of an earlier people.

I'm not buying it, shill. Aliens built the pyramids.

No superior living organism will ever live peacefully with another organism. The weaker one is gradually killed off, enslaved or subverted. If aliens visited our civilization they wouldn't leave cryptic clues behind, they would be telling us what to do because we would be working for them if not being consumed by them.

As long as they have the same biological building blocks as us, carbon based. Then the highest energy state achievable with that biological breakdown involves the consumption of protein. Plant based protein does not cut it. Any other intelligent civ we meet will have evolved from a predator organism like us and would be the the highest point of it;'s planet's food chain. They would have carried over aggressive traits from their evolution like us and would possess a similar mentality toward other species like we do.

Given the significant and vast amounts of energy and resources needed to move the distances between stars. Even if we exclude the concept that it doesn't seem feasible and assume they have some amazing device that does it properly. Then you are still faced with the idea that a technologically advanced predator species visited our singular planet of a common star in a common galaxy in and a very common galactic torque.

No one that comes to earth will come with good intentions. It's statistically psychotic to believe in peaceful aliens. On earth or otherwise.

what if these aliens created us?

You'll never see full disclosure - not while people still believe in religons.

>3 dots in a not so straight line
>"OH BOY WHAT DOES IT MEAN"

I wouldn't say created, but what if those pyramids are some kind of monoliths that were used by aliens to uplift our species?

>people look at sky
>they build things that are like the thing in the sky they looked at
obviously aliens did this what else could is possibly be

ALIENS!

dont expect much

aliens or even the discussion of legit ufo sightings are some of the topics Sup Forums goes full retard meme spouting mode

O ya?? LIAR!!! They even love the LGBGAY!!!

meh
if i conquered the whole universe i might get lonely and plant some seeds

That assumes they traveled the entire distance to create life and then abandon it. They spent all that energy, time and knowledge and then abandoned the entire project. We aren't talking time/energy like generational. We are talking on epoch levels. Even if you had a class 2 or higher civilization to assume they would turn around and create a life bearing ecosystem on a planet in a very insignificant solar system and then abandon it just seems meh.

The most I could ever really consider is that humanity moved itself here and then devolved through loss of knowledge/epidemic/genetic deficiency/radiation. Could even say that we translocated from a failing Mars, but the time frames don't really match up since Earth itself would not have been capable of supporting life when Mars lost its atmosphere and failed. Science could be wrong on that though extrapolating a billion years should have some guess work involved.

I think if it’s true they don’t have intergalactic travel. Probably came from mars and while more advanced than us. It’s not as much as they would like you believe.

what

i have jammed food under my bed to see what it looks like five months later

do you think the mold sat and pondered about my absence?

Let's use your concept for a second. Change the universe to your backyard and the people to dust mites on a blade of grass in the neighbors backyard. When was the last time you went and built them something. Have you ever even considered the concept of "hey, maybe I'll leave some of my semen on that blade of grass with those dust mites". No, because it's psychotic to think that you would ever even waste the mental energy to consider something so insignificant to your concept of space and time.

So that's why if you conquered the universe we can pretty safely say you wouldn't plant some seeds out of boredom on Earth.

How do you explain that the Giza pyramids being of the first ones that were built are of such high quality compared to everything else that came afterwards. Did they suddenly forget how to build pyramids?
Also, how did they go from basically being hunter gatherers, to building the fucking great pyramid almost over night?

I don't believe the alyum theory, but what Egyptology tells us is a pile of horse shit

when you pay attention to the thread image and not the thread

Big if true

You stored resources important to your survival as a biological organism and then pondered the existence of those resources. Convert your analogy then aliens are growing the earth to consume it at a later point in time or see what happens when they let it spoil.

Did you make little buildings and pyramids on your food under the bed in an attempt to let the mold know it's future fate or your past attempts to enlighten said mold? Come on man.

>Put 3 structures vaguely close together
>They form an off center line
>OH WOW, IT LOOKS JUST LIKE A CONSTELLATION!
Nevermind the fact that none of those 3 areas properly line up when overlapped with one another, or that all 3 were built thousands of years apart from each other. No, surely they were made by the same civilization because reasons.

>post shitty image to make people come to your thread
>get upset when they react to the stupid image instead of your shitty thread topic
You brought it on yourself.

you suddenly realize:

People had better teeth 2000 years ago.

You suddenly realize:
Basically everything is poison. And everything on tv is either completely irrelevant or complete nonsense.

Hey. Newfag.

Common knowledge is that you should never make your image more interesting than the topic itself if you are trying to produce more than bait.

Time to rise up again

>Wow I guess Earthlings really can't meme

Would rice mix.

>
test

the archaeological record is mostly the opinion
of academics who call everything ceromonial.

We came from another planet to earth and started it all from the beginning. It takes some time to technically evolve again.

It's happening.

Technologically*

>ancient aliens theory

it's bullshit.

pyramid alignment is true though.

i am a man who seeks the truth, yet it seems like those who warps their reality for the first time with the redpill seems to go alill crazy, or become alittle extreme.
I too am mad, which comes with seeking knowledge, yet i can't find much about our real history.

source pls

Everything space related & NASA is a lie. We live here.

>the Giza pyramids being of the first ones that were built are of such high quality compared to everything

They weren't.
The first pyramid in egypt is Djoser's Stepped Pyramid in Saqqara in the 27th century BC.
It was constructed by Imphotep. (Yes, that guy from all the movies)
Next came the first two attempts at true pyramids by pharao Sneferu (ca. 2600 BC) which failed. Those are the Meidum Pyramid, which collapsed and the Bent Pyramid, which almost collapsed.
The first true, perfect pyriamid is pharao Sneferu third attemt: The Red Pyramid at the Dahshur necropolis.
The great Pyramid of Giza was then build by Sneferu's sccuessor, pharao Khufu. It was constructed c. 2580–2560.

Now tell me what of that progression is "a pile of horse shit", Mr. know-it-all?

>pic remains of the Meidum pyramid

not ancient aliens nigga. Those are from once a great civilization many thousands of years ago. China is fucking filled to the brim with pyramids. Sadly the government is EXTREMELY secretive of them and doesn't allow ANYONE to study them, let alone photograph them. A lot of them now look just like pointed hills with trees all over them. SAD! US also filled allover. You would have to have a nigger brain not to see this after studying this shit.

Deadspace 4 confirmed. Brethren moons are real

>believing anything "egyptologist" say

>implying the slaves who built the pyramids weren't white and largely from the caucus mountains

No, you twat!
The archaeological record is the order in which things are layered on top of each other in the ground!
New things on top, old things at the bottom.

Ancient terrestrials u abo fuck

so how old are the easter island figures mr stratigraphy?

I was there. Outside of your moms basement, you know?
I touched the Temple of Bubastis and saw the quarries of the old kings.
I stretched my arms round the blocks and pillars they put up four millennias ago.

how does archaeology attribute the great pyramid to khufu?

the absolute state of british education

Sounds like Iron Maiden lyrics to me... fucking metal, man!

Source?

There are so many stars with planets and space is just so BIG that it seems impossible for life not to exist or have existed anywhere else than on earth.

kek

That's a big wall

lel nice

How ufos travel is somthing I go over in my head alot. I recently wrote down what I could almost call a eureka moment

Atoms microgravity cancel eachother waves out atoms make up a skin of a ufo what results is displacement from space and time, the question is, what material is the skin made out of must be super rare or exotic. Is it made out of some solid composite of dark matter? Somthing that bends the fabric of space and time? Likely the case. Dark matter seems like a high density particle with little gravitational interaction, whose waves can interact with other waves. Can the waves produced by dark matter particles cancel eachother out and bend the fabric of space and time? Can the solid dark matter craft toggle its displacement from space and time by somehow exiting the particles by toggling the flow of electric charge to the solid dark matter?

>how does archaeology attribute the great pyramid to khufu?
Records by the architect of the Great Pyramid of Giza, Heminu, whos grave is nearby and
Records by Khufus son Djedefre, who build the Pyramid of at Abu Rawash and
Records by his grandson Khafra who build the second larges pyramid at Gzia, right next to Khufu's Pyramid.

>pic: Khafra (greek Chephren) Pyramid in Giza

a lot of these theories assumes and builds on the assumption that humans were stupid and less capable in the past, which is not the case.
In modern times we are so used to everything being instant that the idea that someone could have the will and attention span to use a lifetime on a project, is foreign to us.

those constructions are nothing we could not replicate with ease today in a few years

Space is in your head.

Laymans terms: a bubble of trapped space and time around the craft is displaced from the rest of surrounding space and time. The question is, how?

Oh, and ancient graffiti by the work gangs who called themselves names like "Khufu's Friends" or "Khufus Gang" on the blocks themselves.

Newer than anything below.
Your point?

But user...what if...what IF...it doesn't mean anything and they just built shit without any significant importance?

>"As a scientifically-minded person, I don't accept anything without evidence"
>"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, OF COURSE ALIENS EXIST WE JUST HAVEN'T FOUND THEM YET"

That is a fucking C'tan feeding on the sun. We need to figure out a way to contact it.

>our technologies are pure shit but we want to build a huge motherfucking thing
>what type of geometrical object is the most stable???? hmmm.....
>thousands years after
>Extraterrestrial contact with ancient civilizations

Of course, im no scientist, So I know there is a big possibility of me being way off.

>Also, how did they go from basically being hunter gatherers, to building the fucking great pyramid almost over night?
Where the fuck did you get this from? Star Gate SG1?

Kings like Narmer or Scorpion II ruled and built palaces at banks of the Nile from before 3200 BC. A whole millenium before anyone had the idea of construction pyramids.

do you have links to papers on this topic by any chance?
or links to pics of the original texts?
idk why but im hella curious

This is very basic stuff.
Start with any 1st year book on egyptology.
Or pic up a video course. Prof. Bob Brier did a very approachable lecture series for "The Great Courses".

u don't know me