Liberals confuse Polish WWII military uniforms used by Polish soldiers and the members of the Polish underground state...

Liberals confuse Polish WWII military uniforms used by Polish soldiers and the members of the Polish underground state in 1939 who were fighting against the Third Reich as nazi uniforms.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/warsaw-fascist-far-right-nazi-march-warsaw-poland-independence-day-a8048561.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aMn8oRBbdQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They even fucking use a specific traditional Polish
military salute that dates back to the Kościuszko Uprising.

God job, OP.

You found another of the Globalist's useful idiots who votes Democrat.

They're not rare, tho'.

no shortage of idiots out there

Link twatter

american liberals are idiots and think polish nationalists are nazis, completely forgetting shit like warsaw ghetto and concentration camps.
honestly its really funny

Based Polacks

Call him out as a ignoranrant biggoy american.

They also fought USSR that was allied to nazi Germany in a war against Poland. So the marxist are rightfull to fear that uniform.

wow
... in all honesty I wasn't even aware that I could be as absolutely livid as I am right now

how can you even be that retarded

Hes a nazi. Thats why he cant stand seeing that. Likely part of the alt-right.

The comment section under the AJ+ report on the Polish Independendence March are full of people who are "shocked" that Poles become nationalistic since they "had a genocide commited by nationalists happen on their soil" and they claim Poles should go and learn their history.

I love when people who know Poland only as a country that Hitler invaved first want to talk about Polish history.

How the fuck do you expect a country that was occupied for 123 years from 1795 to 1918 by combined forces of it's lovely neighbors only to be overrun by them again 21 years later in 1939 and then get handed over by it's allies during the Yalta conference to become a communist totalitarian soviet satelite for 44 years not to become nationalistic? Nationalism, it is BASED on Polish historical expierience, is a part of Polish culture, everyone that was born and raised in Poland knows this.

Its almost as if the polish state would not exist without nationalism.

And they say libs are educated. That's 4th grade-TIER history knowledge and it takes 1 minute to inform yourself on the subject with your search engine of choice ffs.

wenn ich das seh werd ich echt sauer

Schnauze du Zecke.

Poland is the new white Homeland, as Germany has chosen to dropkick that mantle into the sun

Häng dich weg normie

Look at this clown. Lel master race indeed.

By being convinced that they're smart, and that every silly impulse that pops into their tiny minds should be treated with the utmost reverence because they believe they've also been convinced that they're on the right side of history.

You know that one annoying little kid who read this one book and keeps wnating to tell everyone about it?
Imagine if that kid grew up.

nobody bullied him?
THE HORROR

They're utterly convinced that people only turn to communism to overcome oppression. To them nationalism does ALL the oppressing and communism is the cure to all oppression. These commies in academia have done a hell of a lot of damage since the end of WW2.

Ja wat denn? Das Männlein hat mehr als du kleene Fotze.
>normie
Normaloschwuchtel detektiert. Zurück nach Judenbuch mit dir du fette Bumsfrikadelle ^_^

If I here some stupid shit like that again there will be another mass shooting on the US soil

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL!!!!!

STICK YOUR HUWHITNESS IN YOUR HIV INFESTED ASSHOLE AMERIMUTT BRAINDEAD SUBHUMAN

REEEEEEEEEEE

häng dich weg normie

Stand firm and remain strong, Poland

It's like with commiefornia, all the rats fleeing a sinking political ideology bring that diseased ideology with them when they move, turning conservative areas faggy.

This x1000000000

Hat deine Platte 'n hänger oder wat? Du wiederholst dich. Ich kann dir ma' 'n Gewinde auf die Nülle schneiden dann kannste deinem arabischen Lover 'nen Korkenzieher Arschfick verpassen du Tukke.

K I N G A R S C H F I C K

Yup, watching it right now with Arizona and Texas, happened in Colorado too when they legalized pot. All the faggy leftists moved there for muh weed and turned some counties blue. I'm starting to think that's been the goal all along. Commiefornia is mismanaged and overtaxed on purpose to encourage these idiot fucks to leave the state and seed the rest of the country with their toxins.

user ist ein richtiger Normie

hehe

this is not reddit kid. consider killing yourself potato nigger.

I-it looks like it's from ww2 so it must be evil nazis ! :DD

So those subhumans got the Stockholm complex?

Says the memeflag larping baitnigger

Neck yourself stormfag

feckless left-wing types that only pay enough attention to a new situation long enough for their clickbait-tier news - even the associated press is willing to claim their share of the hysteria:
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/warsaw-fascist-far-right-nazi-march-warsaw-poland-independence-day-a8048561.html

t. russian rape baby. kys faggot

It's Normaloschwuli du schwuchtel

>image i cant stand seeing
>but i keep staring at it, posting it, reposting it and making sure it gets shared all over the world

Triggered lefties make me hard.

Show flag

>steals your whiteness

what a beautiful people

Look, Hans! We missed one!

Schwul hier nich' so rum du schwule Schwuchtel oder ich lutsch dein' Schwanz, Schwulette.

Honestly I hate shitty quality banners and flags like that

Cringy scuffed ben garrison wannabe cartoons

The whole march is not organized enough - there should be a dress code and people should march in order

polackenlümmel

>le amerimutt meme
I thought you were better than that.

Westerners would have a heart attack

Yes, please move to Poland.

Love that movie.

There are few things worse than a retard who's convinced they're a genius.

Fascism is growing and there's nothing these faggots can do about it
The future face of America is 100% white and fit and it's beautiful

>implying leftists aren’t still children

Das Deutscheschwein

Every good piece of propaganda has a strong emotional string attached to it.

Exactly

The amount of trigger buzz words in that link title is depressing.

Kartoffeljude

how tf is that pos still on twitter?

oh yeah... tweets the "correct" things

That one's a save

dont mind me just posting the best uniform

By being american upper middle class white "intellectual".
Nationalism as self defensive mechanism that keep a group together is incomprehensible to them because they have been never invaded by a foreign group, and their "culture" promotes individualism.

Wurstneger

because nazi military uniforms were quite standard for the times and included a range of styles, lefties just see ebil man from past who stands at attention. That's basically all the criteria for nazi in their minds.

>poles wear the uniforms of the guys who hated nazis the most
>the world has become a very dangerous place
Also when has the world NOT been a dangerous place? There was like a 60-70 year window where Western Europe and the US were sort of safe.

I thought that lady was LARPing as a Star Wars Imperial officer

>polish nazis attacking peaceful refugees

Burgers liberals have that "white burden " mentality of let me tell you about the history of your people and your culture and why its racist btw we are creating a lobby in your goverment to fix that problem in 20 years you will no different than us

these kids look literally disgusting

S P H E R E O F I N F L U N C E

This is fantastic, OP. Just more proof that liberals don't know any history before Hitler.

>slaves
>civil war
Except when they need to back their agendas up.

How long does Eugenics take to act?

Let's say a country like Poland pursues right wing policies for the next 30 years, and Germany pursues left wing policies for the next 30 years. Can they start to pass them?

It would be interesting to see poles become the dominant power in Europe

>"correct"
youtube.com/watch?v=aMn8oRBbdQc

Speaking of Whiteness, I just ordered Indian and got served by a full on darkskinned pajeet

Hmmmmmmm

They are desperately uninformed so easily misinformed by kvetching liberal media who want to paint patriotism in a bad light.

absolutely not literally.

and yeah i agree with you.

Halt die Fresse, Thomasz

>T-FUCKING-FW YOU CAN PLAY AS FUCKING NIGGERS IN BATTLEFIELD 1 BUT YOU CAN'T PLAY AS POLES
>MILLIONS OF POLES IN WW1
NAH
>40K NIGGERS, MOSTLY ON NON-EUROPEAN FRONTS, IN WW2
YEAH

FUCK EA

Poland its the polish homeland. Lets not flood them just cause "hue we white too, what are you racist?" Just because one country has balls they don't deserve to be overun by other inmigrants

theres a polish toilet curry shit joke here somewhere

kek not a bad one!

>fought soviets
>fought Germans
>kind of lost both times but came out on top somehow
Is Poland secretly dare I perhaps say, /ourcountry/?

THAS RACIS!

>playing shit games

>BRING ME YOUR WHITES!

you think you want this but you don't.

they'd make all the poles in the game black too.

Comfy as fuck.

>fighting soviets
>lost
>American education

we fought against soviets in 1920 and we won, ya uneducated mutt.

Polackenlümmel schreien schon white power

For fucks sake, Poles are slaves and therefore aren't white you fucking moron.

>came out on top somehow
In what universe? Their average salary is on the level of Botswana.

Poland would loose their identity if overun even by other Europeans and European descendents.
See how italians compeletly shaped Argentina here for example a lot of the Spanish customs like our original way of speaking use in the colony was lost to some weird mix of Italian and Spanish

It's almost as if these stupid assholes in the west have made nationalism synonymous with racism...
It would be hard to believe they don't know what a nationalist is...
Or would it be hard to believe??....
They do seem to be stupid assholes...

>When an asian girl behind you is taller

when will they learn