How the fuck Vegeta and Trunks were struggling while using their Galick Guns at Zamasu's death ball...

How the fuck Vegeta and Trunks were struggling while using their Galick Guns at Zamasu's death ball, but after Vegeta got hit by the lightning, Goku's Kamehameha is doing better pushing the death ball than 2 Galick Guns?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u7seJ7mXTWs
kanzenshuu.com/2016/10/14/shueisha-establishes-new-dragon-ball-room-initiative-support-future-content/
youtube.com/watch?v=DOWx84aIDDg
youtube.com/watch?v=cFIWPAJtgGU
mangafox.me/manga/dragon_ball/v41/c307/6.html
kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13080
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3oUPTvSmpE
youtube.com/watch?v=kQAfdeffrvM
mangafox.me/manga/dragon_ball/v41/c308/1.html
kanzenshuu.com/2016/09/30/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-collectors-edition-to-include-bonus-toyotaro-manga/
youtube.com/watch?v=3V5VaKLA3fQ
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-book-version/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's Goku

Still waiting on that one faggot from the previous thread to post his proof that Potara fusion>Fusion Dance.

Where you at, bitch?

My guess is that the Father-Son Galick Gun weakened Zamasu's defenses. On the other hand, it may just be another case of Goku doing what he does.

don't ever talk to me or my fusions daughter again

I'm waiting for the one faggot to complain that we're getting vegito instead of Gogeta

He's already here. See:

Still waiting on your proof, Cuckgito bitch.

>Just forget putting Dragon Ball Super on the thread
I'm a disgrace for the ningen.

We didn't see who won

At the start of the next episode, Zamasu will start pushing back and Goku will use kaioken to win the struggle

ya what a fucking amateur.

it ain't me. frankly I don't care which fusion we get, though I do think Vegito looks cooler

Vegito isn't shit, but Gogeta is superior. Better attacks, better outfit, better personality. I mean shit, SS4 Gogeta, as retarded as GT designs are, is better than a stupid deviantart recolor of Vegito.

Either you are baiting, or you never watched the show, because Elder Kai explicitly stated that the dance was a cheap knockoff of the earings.

youtube.com/watch?v=u7seJ7mXTWs

Tfw Gogeta loses in his own scenario.

>Now this I'd like to see, source?
kanzenshuu.com/2016/10/14/shueisha-establishes-new-dragon-ball-room-initiative-support-future-content/

The announcement was made at Shueisha’s new publication planning presentation held in Tokyo on the 12th. Although the Dragon Ball Room falls under the umbrella of the rights division, its section chief Akio Iyoku also serves as editor-in-chief of V-Jump, where the Dragon Ball Super manga (the original story of which is overseen by Toriyama) is serialized. Iyoku says that, “in practical terms you can think of it as handling both the rights and editing. It’s a new experiment to have a department that only thinks about Dragon Ball.”

>vegita jobbing against an octopus
youtube.com/watch?v=DOWx84aIDDg

When will this end

I am still waiting on that Vegitotard's proof. Scans or the episode where Elder Kai EXPLICITLY states that Potara fusion>Fusion Dance. Don't bullshit, just post the proof. Do it. If you post proof I'll admit that I am wrong as fuck about Gogeta being superior/equal in power to Vegito.

This took all of 5 seconds to find.
youtube.com/watch?v=cFIWPAJtgGU

Dubshit, retard.

>title of video
But the Old Kai isn't ugly

Not him, but rewatch episodes:
-The old kai's weapon
-Ready to fuse?
-Union of Rivals

Then shut up forever, don't shit up threads anymore, please.

how about using basic logic?
For the dance you need to lower your power to match the power of the other person, while the Potara fusion don't have that requirement

Fuck me, aren't you a difficult one.
Second last panel, he says it'll be even better than fusion.
mangafox.me/manga/dragon_ball/v41/c307/6.html

You can watch the sub, same result faggot

Are you another dubfag?

>For the dance you need to lower your power to match the power of the other person
Try again tard bastard. Toriyama stated that this isn't absolutely necessary, it just makes the syncing harder.

Way to ask for proof then deny it right after faggot. Just do a quick Google search. You'll find results easy.

>ask for proof
>get shown video proof
>d-dub fag
man might as well just give him nip raws
>inb4 "can't under moonroons doesn't count"

Well fuck my goddamn ass, Potara fusion is superior in power to the Fusion Dance. You faggots.

Gogeta is still cooler.

Because Goku has always been stronger, he's the protagonist of the franchise.

daily reminder that bra is best grill

>Potara
>First Appearance: chapter 501
>Category: miscellaneous
>Explanation: Ear decorations worn by Kaioshins and their attendants for generations. Despite being worn so casually, they’re actually an incredible power-up item. The Elder Kaioshin gave them to Goku as a trump card for defeating Majin Buu.
>Special Characteristics: To use them, the two people who will merge simply each take one of the two earrings and put in on their left or right ear, respectively. Furthermore, after merging the power is greater than with Fusion. However, the two people will automatically merge as soon as the earrings are put on, and in principle will be unable to ever split up again, so caution is needed when handling them. The merged person will only split up when touched by the air inside Majin Buu’s body. Also, while with Fusion the post-merged clothing is the native dress of the people of Planet Metamor, when merging with the Potara not only are the two people’s bodies mixed together, but their clothing is as well. In addition, pathetically enough the East Kaioshin and his attendant Kibito merged together without knowing a thing about Potara fusion. (Daizenshuu 4, p.163)

Source: kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13080

Just for future reference.

>Gogetafags are so autistic they've made Gohanfags seem sane

>There are people who don't like based dadgeta

You just go BTFO.
Thanks Vegitobros.

Oh fuck a shit you fag bastard. Gohan is a piece of trash compared to literally anyone in the series.

What a weird way to spell Mai

at least Gohan is canon :^)

Fuck your shitty deviantart recolor. Gogeta's design is still better and he's a better character. Faggot. Fucking faggot. Goddamn fucking queer.

At least Gohan is canon. At least he did something useful in the series a couple of times.

I'd rather be not canon than a pathetic cuck who can't competently fight Captain fucking Ginyu.

Someone's mad

Shut the fuck up. Vegito is still a demonstrably worse character. Shittier attacks. Shittier outfit. Shittier personality. Gogeta would make the story better just by existing as a better character.

Yosha!
Leave Zamasu^2 to me

How is the design better?
It's just the Metamoran suit.
At least Vegito suit is original.

>Gogeta
>personality

>the only insults this guy can throw is cuck and faggot
this guy seems to be projecting hard

しかも効フュージョン以上

The Metamoran suit is badass as fuck.
>original
It's literally Goku and Vegeta's clothes fused together.

Stoic, no-nonsense, get-shit-done personality. I'm glad you agree faganon.

Vegitocuck.

Now that Gogetafag has admitted defeat, let's take a moment to admire the good aspects of Gogeta. I like this tune: youtube.com/watch?v=Q3oUPTvSmpE

Except everything you listed was subjective as fuck. You already lost the real argument. Go back to sucking gogeta's dick why don't you

brafags are the only decent fags in here. every one else a shit

I already fucking admitted my faults, Satan. Fuck off back to hell and suck cocks there.

It's obvious he got bullied as a kid that's why he's so upset about THE ONE's "arrogance"

Daily reminder that Vegetto's provocation was part of a greater plan (which worked) while the fursuit Gohan-clone pointlessly fooled around like a kid until his time limit ran out.

>You can only use the potaras once in your lifetime

WTF I hate dragon ball super now

I have conceded one point, you cactus bastard

You have no argument, Vegitocuck.

Why is that Vegeta so tall and smug?

Sorry I was just busy finding a source you wouldn't dismiss and people anticipated me.

What about 18fags?

would love to see edits of this with purple hair and super's blue hair.

Just shut the fuck up already, shill.

Who would like Vegito more?
Bulma or Chi-chi?

I really want them to keep him around for a few episodes just for the comedy.

It'll be all right, Gogetafag. I'm not here to bully you. youtube.com/watch?v=kQAfdeffrvM

Except that Vegito is stronger. Where are your arguments that are factual and not just opinion?

>All these people arguing over Vegito and Gogeta
>When best fusion is canonically Vegirot.

Gogeta is a cooler fusion.

>that ending

Bulma would love getting to fuck Vegeta and Goku at the same time and Chichi would be overjoyed that Vegeta's half makes her husband be at home more often.

Praise and Adore Him!

That reminds me. Have they been translating DB again for the color editions, or is it just a paste job?

Do you not know what an opinion is?

He probably meant fused beings can't fuse anymore with potaras.

Eat my balls. I'm going to bed fuck all of you

>You will never be Vegetto.
>You will never sit at Chichi's waiting on a meal as she adapts to life like this.
>You will never have Bulma come over to visit and ride your cock like her life depends on it.
>You will never see Chichi's heart break a little more.
>You will never convince her to join you and Bulma in a loving threesome.

You need edit his hair to SSB

Ok, then:

-Vegito outfit is a good mesh of the clothes of Vegeta and Goku, Gogeta outfit is just a rehash of the same Metamoran Shit.
First point in favor of Vegito.

-Vegito actually has a personality, smart and calculating, since the taunting was for getting him absorbed (and is cool too). Instead Gogeta has litterally 2 minutes of screen time, counting only the film, and just kills Janemba since he has nothing to hold him back (like the absorbed friends that Vegito had to save). If we count GT too, Gogeta comes out as completely retarded instead.
Second point in favor of Vegito.

-Both the Attacks of Vegito and Gogeta are good, Vegito ones are more normal, different applications of things they already knew, instead Gogeta ones are strangely paranormal.
Third point is a draw.

So counting the points, Vegito wins.
Refute this now, i dare you.

He's already buttmad. You don't need to pour it on

You forgot to mention how Gogeta literally has Gohan's cuck hair (in the movie at least)

I don't see anything in that link from the Shueisha/Bird or Toriyama himself saying that the Super manga is the official continuation of the original manga series, though.

All hail. I wish Goku had kept his Champa arc clothes.

I will guess what he will say
>wow combining outfits, so boring
>almost got the whole universe destroyed blah blah blah

He's been copy/pasting those statements for hours now.

Metamoran Suit is slick looking and has a unique and recognizable design.

Counting GT, Gogeta also had a plan: to goad Omega Shenron into firing the Minus Energy Power Ball so he could infuse it with his positive energy, thus purifying the Earth and purging it of all the shitty Shadow Dragon effects.

Agree both faggot fusions have cool attacks.

Goodnight you fuck.

damn you're right he does state that, but maybe Vegito is an exception because they're unfused again and maybe Old Kai was referencing a fusee trying to fuse once more on top?

>mangafox.me/manga/dragon_ball/v41/c308/1.html

second mid panel

Sleep tight, Gogetafag.

Gogeta doesn't even have a fucking personality. In the movie he did nothing except spout some HURR I'M DA SAVIOR JUSTICE THIS IS YOUR END EVILDOER shit line, and in GT he acted like a mentally retarded child.

Vegetto is the perfect merge of Goku and Vegeto's personalities. He's got Goku's easygoing nature and Vegeta's arrogance, that's why he's such an alpha dick. He's got Goku's caring nature, which made him want to save the others first, and Vegeta's calculating mind, which is why he came up with a good plan for it.

>Vegeta's calculating mind
>Vegeta

>what is the entire Namek arc
>was the one that came up with using the universal Spirit Bomb

Vegeta was once a good tactician.

Once upon a time, anyway. Still, you can definitely attribute Vegetto's cunning to him.

that quotation is only one half of the equation. Here is a direct quote from TA regarding the Dragon Ball franchise:

kanzenshuu.com/2016/09/30/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-collectors-edition-to-include-bonus-toyotaro-manga/

“A message from Akira Toriyama”
I’ve been drawing manga less often these days, so Toyotaro has has taken up the mantle of drawing Dragon Ball. I still contribute the basic ideas, but Toyotaro’s wonderful skills allow the Dragon Ball universe to be brought back to life in the present.

pretty sure Vegito won't be cocky this time, vs an immortal being with saiyan zenkai

The design is not really unique if everyone and their mothers has it.

>fucking up left & right, only kept alive by Frieza wanting him alive for interrogation & zenkai boosts
>Goten, Trunks & Gohan are alive again
>muh earth should help too

youtube.com/watch?v=3V5VaKLA3fQ

Look, the tactician part can come or from Goku or from Vegeta, who do you think is more likely?

I’m really grateful to you. I never thought an artist like you would come along to draw the continuation of my story!

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-book-version/

Shouldn't vegito and zamasu clashes destroy galaxies just like goku vs beerus?

As hard as Gohan would have wrecked Kid Buu there's no guarantee they would have actually been able to destroy him, and then there's always the risk of getting absorbed which would literally fuck everything up.

The Spirit Bomb was a good plan because it guaranteed enough power to wipe him out completely.

I don't actually know but wouldn't it be stronger just purely because it's a permanent fusion? And in that sense because it's more dangerous in that you lose two people who become one blah blah more reward for more risk etc.

Vegito-sama, give me the strength to became a better man and achieve perfection. Because you are perfection.