Buyfag thread

buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

nekomagic.com/?p=58774
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like this thread more than the other one.

What did you guys grab from the HS sale?

I'm pretty fucking mad I missed out on GSC's Saber Bride for 8,046yen. Wing's Muramasa for 5,900yen was a great deal as well.

Nothing.

saber bride was gone in 2minutes, meanwhile Murasama was in stock for 15min, you're a fucking dumbass.

>tfw you bought a pre-owned copy of that Muramasa for 14k roughly two weeks before they announced the re-release

JUST

Eli is beautiful and I can't wait for her to come up for preorder.

Nice job putting these together, HS.

Alter's Nozo. Was going to grab Phat's Azusa as well, but she disappeared just as I was going to get her. Oh well.

You fuckers were supposed to post in my porkchop thread.

Cant wait to see how this Sonico turns out

NEVER EVER. CANCEL YOUR ORDERS NOW!

Sup Forums pls go

>miku #2034

No thanks.

It was between a collection of lard or a no-nips, poorly sculpted meme-character.

I chose the lesser of two evils.

Don't worry, with all the vocaloid shit binning lately we won't have Miku for very long.

Saber on the other hand.

>wanting to get Nozomi
>No budget for Eli

I blame my weak income.

Eli doesn't even have a release date yet, so you have at least half a year, probably longer, plus delays to save up.

nekomagic.com/?p=58774
>scrolling through figurine releases on this website
>see F-ism Girl
Does anybody have more information on this figure? I need it.

Make some more money and get all 3 Elis.

Well the time has passed. The binned Nozomi was taken already. I don't know if I have the motivation to get her. But damn that Eli is fine. Much better than the Halloween one I saw a couple of months back.

They're both fantastic. Swimsuit Eli isn't too bad either.

We already went over this. The Halloween Eli is good quality but the pose outfit suck dick.

>11.08 - 11.27
>4 pages of items left

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

>pushed from nov 8 to nov 21st

fuck this is never coming out is it

I'm thinking about buying a few art books. What are your favorite ones, I'm leaning more towards artists centered than show centered.
I'm looking at eshi 100 and ILLUSTRATION 2013-2016

go here

Why is it so hard to think of a mix of nendos for four seasons?

>Time and Eternity
jesus...

Nothing, Saber Bride was the only one I wanted and I'm mad at myself for not clicking faster.

Why couldn't they make Saber Bride the new Fate Gift plush instead of a re-release?

Pretty new to this buyfag thing, but does anyone have knowledge on how to find and buy pretty old wonfes items? There's a certain figure I need but it was only sold at the 2015? winter event. I've looked all over and can't find any results anywhere.

Pre-ordered the entire God Hand. Planning on getting this nendo as well

Who is Aoba going to sacrifice?

Time machine or camp auctions.

Bikini Warrior's Mage.

Hifumi

She's been shipped according to Alter.

Anyone get their Halloween Eli from Crunchyroll?

Sorry for the crappy reflection in the photo, picked this up recently, very happy with it!

Should I just cancel my preorder?

>cowtits from NTRshit gets a figure
>Lili, the pure and lovely maiden gets none
FUCKING JAPAN!!!

Say it aint so

Fuckdamn, shitcunts!

Thanks! I've been checking my order every of day to see any updates. Also Scat this month!

>tfw your package is lost in the mail

You deserve it for being a SAL cuck.

>thinking only sal packages get lost

I wouldn't wish that on my enemies.

Pretty much, yeah.

very nice

mine's lost for almost 2 months now with no updates and i lost all hope

waiting for my insurance though

I finally got my goat after 10 years of searching.

is this just something that happens a lot in the US? I've had maybe 20 sal packages shipped and all have arrived in less than 2 weeks

What is that from? It looks good.

I just them to release pre-orders desu

Should I get this semen demon?

SHINY

Man I want this, but the quality seems a bit off?

>tfw I paid 11k for her ;_;

No.

Is she worth it?

I'm debating if I should get Cordelia or Bishoujo Jason (though I can't seem to find her anywhere)

Monochrome-kun, are you still there?

he's dead

Yeah.
Definitely better than Jason.

She was one of my favorites but I didnt like her feet with the water and her boobs are smaller than I thought.

She was my first scale and I like her. Only thing is that I don't recommend using the ripple effect and the spear gets loose easily from what i've experienced.

She's very conscious of her breast size in the game, i'm actually glad they made them small to fit her character.

>Not buying Jason

Shit taste

While I do like Jason more, she is expensive as fuck now. Just go with the discount AmiAmi does even if you'll get assfucked by the shipping cost

Jason is definitely one of the best bishoujos, but it still feels cheap like all the line (And most of stuff Koto releases, really).

Why post the prototype?

They already have a Chucky one out too. I'm guessing the next few left are Leatherface, Michael Myers, Hannibal Lecter, the Alien, and the Predator

I'm really curious how the last two would pan out

A gift from customs!

Where did you get your frame from?

Been looking for some nice ones for the posters I got from Nakano Broadway

Packages are more likely to get lost during the holiday season because everyone is sending shit everywhere.

Predator will be a tsundere ganguro with dreadlocks.

Alien will be a yandere ojou-sama girl.

It's just a plain black wooden frame, I got it from a shop called The Range (UK, there's probably something similar near you), it's pretty solid and has a plastic cover rather than glass

answer hazy

>when your bank puts a hold on the card you've used for previous amiami orders a day before the payment is due.

Anywhere I can find a good cheap Jason?

I don't want my wallet to get raped

Kotob did a good job on her, she looks great

I sold a figure over mfc and the package apparently got lost. Is it my job to give them their money back? I'm just wondering what the normal thing to do in this situation is.

>thinking about buying a bunny figure
>looking at native figures more and more
I think its the beginning of the end for me.

I dunno anything about this show but my dick wants me to buy this

I'm so proud of my self control not to buy her.

But it's mainly because I'm pretty much all out of room, I'll barely be able to fit Alter Umi in my display case.

Read the manga.

SOON ?

Man its good to finally get her. She looks great

I hope you have her Poi accessory on order too.

Too bad about her head though.

Is she worth the price? I wanted to get her for my Halloween-themed Detolf but her head just seems...off

blue/10