JoJo (slutty Grandpa edition)

pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

sporcle.com/g00/games/InfiniteZeke/jojos-bizarre-adventure-stands-including-jojolion
youtube.com/watch?v=sHREzTbwUL4&feature=em-uploademail
phillip-bankss.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st!

go back to youtube

Wait I thought this was the general?

Has JoJo made you pick up any habits?
Ever since I read the manga I've been really autistic about making sure I stand and walk straight. I also cook a Caprice salad every week or two.

Made me suck dick without the gay part.

Does anyone have this list/interview because I just cracked up at Shrek.

Speaking of big green monsters.
Reminder that Joubin is a innocent and best boy.

LGTSS
sporcle.com/g00/games/InfiniteZeke/jojos-bizarre-adventure-stands-including-jojolion
Post your scores/times for good people

Man, I'm glad they switched voice actors for Josuke in the anime from the game
Game Josuke sounds too angry all the time to be Josuke

Plenty, I'm getting /fit/, I cook all my foods, I'm going my hair out to be as long as Gyro's and I watch more classic horror and listen to dad rock.

Araki just seems like such a chill guy in general. He's not unhealthily attached to his characters and is able to move on from them when the time comes, but they clearly matter a great deal to him and he's able to really relate and learn from them.

It must feel a bit awkward when his fans can't do the same, though. Didn't he say he still gets fanmail asking him to resurrect Kakyoin?

This is the actual list pulled from Volume 32

Araki Hirohiko's Top 10 "That's fucking scary" Movie List. (The ones where you say "NO! Make it stop!" But you watch it anyway):
#1: The Night of the Living Dead
#2:Jaws
#3:Johnny Got His Gun
#4:Mississippi Burning
#5:Platoon
#6:Papillon
#7: Halloween 4
#8: Lord of the Flies
#9: Silence of the Lambs
#10: Alien

Johnny Got His Gun is fucking terrifying, I'm surprised he put Night Of The Living Dead about it

He also made a top 10 things that scare him the most list

There is a lot of terrifying things in the world, here is Araki's best 10 of terror.
10. Death
9. Those creatures that can hang on to your ceiling, (cockroaches, etc.)(?).
8. Imagination.
7. People you know.
6. You have "bad luck" as a result of "fate telling".
5. A Hospital.
4. Destroying natural environment.
3. A closed room.
2. Strangers.
1. And the no.1 that shines through is......"Darkness"!

im caught up with the manga any other recommendations since my life is void now

Who is best JoJo and why is it Joseph?

nichijou

Yes naruto

Thanks user.
He has a weird thing about things falling it seems. How peculiar.
I find it amusing he put death on the list xonaidering he seems a little more optimistic about death. (Like thay quote aboit falling out a tree and death can be a start)
Fascinating.

One day I'll understand the Kakyoin fandom.
Is it just because of the whole "Loner found friendship" thing ?

Take the Chew recommendation from the last thread.

its not

its not what i normally read but i will try it out for you user
thank you

>read
actually i recommend the anime over the manga for nichijou
obviously it's nothing like jojo but i watched it recently and really enjoyed it even though it's not my usual thing

I lost my shit

youtube.com/watch?v=sHREzTbwUL4&feature=em-uploademail

I have no idea either. I really wanted to like Kakyoin, but there's just nowhere near as much there to like as there is with characters like Polnareff. Even characters that can seem a bit dry like Jotaro are a lot more fun if you look into them a little, but Kakyoin's just a somewhat awkward kid who followed the group around for a bit, got hurt, came back, got rescued and then died. Even his spiel about finally finding friendship seemed somewhat out of the blue, considering his lack of interactions with the others due to spending half the part hospitalized.

>RETIRE

Name two (2) other anime you are watching this season.

I know for a fact that most of you only come here for this general.

Nothing else, too busy playing Fallout 4

Rocko's Modern Life and Dragon Ball Z

That's what I thought.

>Fallout 4
>4

I'm getting through my backlog and Watching Princess Tutu and Detroit Metal City

I only come to this loli infested and unironic waifufagging shithole for Jojo, yea

There's no other anime i'm interested in, been this way for two years. Exception was OPM, because i'm a casual

>F4

Please tell me you've at least modded the shit out of it

>princess tutu
my nigga

I don't really watch that much animore anymore but, Keijo and Ao Oni.
For the latter, it's been weird seeing this and PAD getting anime.
It's all universally terrible. The DS2 anime saddened me.
I did enjoy the Blazblue (dub) anime for sole sake of Erholtz and Willingham hamming it to tbe max.

>Joshuu
>Fallout 4

I'd pin Todd as a Joshuu kinda guy.

>coming to Sup Forums only for the worst general(s)

kill yourself casualfag

Flip Flappers
Drifters
This season isn't very interesting.

>these are the primary people populating this general

Nah, pure vanilla, and I'm loving it, one of the best (3D FPS) Fallout games I ever played, does not feel like cardboard like the other 2 (Vegas/3).

Don't get all the hate it got (excusing the minimalistic conversations with NPCs).

I've learned to love what it is, and not what it does not have, it will never be Fallout 1 or 2, but that was not the goal.

for you

(what the shit?) no for HIM

>Fallout 4
>not cardboard

what is happening to me and my computer I messed up the post like 3 times already

>I said "excusing the conversations with NPCs"
>user cannot read for shit

I was referring to the combat, to me 3 and Vegas the combat felt awkward to do, now I feel the actual weight to it now.

Sad clock horse has arrived

>not cardboard

I said I agreed with you user, are you retarded or something?

Joseph is not gay. Delete that image OP.

Sadly that's not enough to want me to keep playing because of all the other shit they messed up. Bethesda loves to take one step forward, two steps back.

>Joshuu poster struggles to post
Pottery.
I'm jossing but still.
While I don't care to much about the FPS, I find it odd that people still expect the newer ganes to rival CRPGs.
Two totally different genres and ways of storytelling.
Just feels bizzare to me. Playing Pillars made me see that perhaps it was good thing they died off.

Well, that's your opinion user, when I play a game, I enjoy it first and foremost for the GAMEPLAY, I would think that would be the first priority too, but I guess it has to have a meaningful story and all that pretentious bullcrap to be good.

I need sleep user, but that's no excuse I know

GUYS
i've got a REVOLUTIONARY theory
what if flashback man
is JOUBIN
he just changed the design a little
DESPITE THE FACT THAT JOUBIN WAS SHOWN LIKE 1 CHAPTER LATER
FUCK YOU

unexplained flashback man is just unexplained flashback man
just like part 4

Shitposting instead of sleeping is the only way.

Are you the Joshuu poster who was bantering with a Joubin poster a few nights ago?
That shit went into 4am for me and had me in stiches.
Foreign countries are lonely.

Flashback meme needs to stop.
Although I'm still down wirh the pond zombie being him is still where I sit.

Plus I came in like you, thinking that they fucked up everything, really I just noticed that they changed things, not necessarily "better" always, but I could tell they were trying something different. I appreciate the new level up system where you can no longer exploit "points" to make your Intelligence 1 character have 100 Science and Medicine, now SPECIAL points have more meaning now.

The expanded crafting system is fucking horrible and amazing for me, amazing because of how much you can do with trash, bad because of how much trash I'm willing to pick up.

Power Armor is no longer just basically slightly better heavy armor, it's what it was meant to be : to feel like a fucking JUGGERNAUGHT into battle. Not to have it be torn to shreds in seconds to be repaired for 100000000 caps or some shit.

While the dialogue options are horrendous, the humor is still there, every interaction with the robots of the waste is pretty entertaining). And all the little tiny stuff with the lore gives it a nice touch.

Armor, in general, is more varied, not just shoved into 4 basic types: clothing, leather, combat armor, and power armor and that's it.

There're so many more things I love, I've come to look over the faults of it.

really makes you think

I have no idea what you are talking about, I have not been on here in some time.

Ignore me then.
We simply appear to have far more Joshuu posters than I had expected.

like 2 or 3 years ago i took a bunch or request to color some shit
i havent forgotten ill finish them one day, here is the first one.
no i dont expect anyone to remember.

Does anyone have a complete album of this artist's sketches? I try to save any of them at any chance I get

New Vegas let my character fuck a stud like benny so I'm happy for it.

nice
why purple though?

What in the Goddamn?.... Shit you are right, what was I thinking

phillip-bankss.tumblr.com/

i forgot what colors i was supposed to use

gayyy

GayGay's Fisting Adventure.

I'm dead

Watashi ga Motete Dousunda and Malcolm in the Middle

I want to bully Pucci's butt