at everything

What is up with the asians????

fbpb

>one black person is a good father
>that means the statistics are wrong

Did he knocked her out and raped her?

t. nigger

id love to walk up and put a .45 into each of those ape skulls

They have more luck forcing you to support your child because they threaten you with getting your dick chopped off for shamefur dispray otherwise. also Asians are less likely to fall for the nigger meme, and if they do on occasion it's one who doesn't act like a nigger and is actually a decent person.

Shut up leaf, one fucking pic on the internet of a decent monkey father doesn't matter to the 1000's that run at first baby bump.

Leafs are real ma...

WOW YOU FOUND THE 1% OF DECENT NIGGERS! Meanwhile the other 99% are criminals and negligent parents.

Blacks are subhuman garbage.

WHY
HASNT
THIS
GONE
VIRAL
YET?

In general yes

And...he peed on her. Solved.

>b8, so I'm saging
However... ever notice that negros always get heaped with praise for doing what any white parent does every single day, and has done for centuries?
>negro is pictured attempting to read a book with its sprog
>OMFG, he a real kang! 100 100 lit eggplant 100 cryingface 100 100
I hate it

Edgy!

Funny how you muslims only quote half of the verse of the Quran. Here's the full one:
"I can't feel my right arm... I gotta pee... She is sleeping peacefully... I'm a hostage at this point, which makes it legal for me to defend myself and neck her right now".

Omg op,niggers ARE good after all!

We be kangin

It's because subconsciously, every human knows niggers are inferior. Even blacks, they have inferiority complexes.
It's very patronizing how liberals treat blacks like children hahaha

t.gets it.

/thread