Making a thread because all the other threads are shills

Making a thread because all the other threads are shills.

The media and cuckservative republican portions of the deep state are teaming up to bury the candidacy of Pro-Trump Republican Roy Moore.

One of his accusers can be proven to be a liar via pic related.

Once one accuser is shown to be a fraud, all accusations lose credibility (the cunt who cried wolf, if you will).

I would ask that any of you with social media accounts spread pic related, or something that conveys similar information. Note that the change in ink color provides conclusiveness where handwriting and body-language analysis does not.

There's a lot of shills trying to keep us out of this. They want a senate victory and don't want our memes to be a factor.

Source on photos:
twitter.com/CNN/status/930205088299257859?s=17
archive.is/CdptG

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BoydCrowder9/status/930624178432200705
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol who gives a shit

bump

Big if true. Have bump.
y u mad tho

>Shills appear instantly
You, obviously

>Pro-Trump Republican Roy Moore
Then why did Trump back Luther Strange?

>I made a photo negative of an image and that proves it is fake

you wanna circle or underline some stuff in red there guy, or else the shills will know

I didn't say, "Pro-Moore President Donald Trump"

He like supporting losers.

>get asked if you banged underage girls
>immediately start equivocating

yeah it's all a scam
what kind of response to allegations of sexual assault is that?

Why? So the picture can blend in with the handwriting analyses floating around?

The only thing this proves is different colors; not necessarily that it was forged. He would have to deny it (IIRC, he has not)

As you leftists love to say: There is no perfect victim.

> allegations about rape
>he's guilty

>proofs of Russian deals
>she's innocent

This is a shill lie.
He immediately came out and said he didn't even KNOW this accuser.

Oh, and yes, a signature suddenly changing color mid-way DOES prove forgery in this case.

Get smarter talking points.
Earn your paycheck.

B-but what if the pen ran out of ink and he had to switch mid-rape

Do you use Reynolds or store brand foil?

FAKE NEWS

Why would he date that and write the location? That's fucking retarded. No one would do that? Didn't the bitch work at the fucking place so why would he happen to write the name of the restaurant

Then you would see faint markings where he was trying to write and only a little ink was coming out.

Shill here checking in. What's going on?

Why would you believe Photoshop over actual signature matching. One is how almost all legal documents are verified. The other is just lying to yourself. Not sure if you are a russian shill or just an idiot.

>shills completely out of arguments
Feed on their desperation, gentlemen. Never turn down a chance to hurt the Luggenpresse.

Republicans are the new face of rape. Sorry pope it isn't the church any longer.

>Photoshop
I linked to the source of the photo
Is CNN trying to vindicate Roy Moore?

Also, the very first reason for suspicion was just how much the handwriting DOESN'T match.

>tfw really bad shilling just gives you a chance to explain more aspects of the issue

Oh they are?

Bump for leftist pedophiles, and their projections thereabout.

I too support our corporatist overlord. Why stem abusive wasteful military spending when you can further entrench the idea that businesses are more important than the citizens. Remember user, humans are worthless and government is love, the shackles of a productivity civilization are God's love.

>Shilling via non-sequitur
Protip: The reason to support Roy Moore is the same reason to support Trump: Because the media and establishment politicians are SHITTING THEMSELVES at the prospect of him.

To the point that they frame him for rape, in fact.

Bump for action
Bump for conflict
Bump for the future

Bump because the shills are out of arguments and have switched to sliding.

The election isn't for, what, a month? There are already so many holes in these accusations even normies are waking up. Moore will win mark this post.

Bump for cervantes franc

All things being equal, yes. However, the Luggenpress is already showing a drop in his poll numbers, which could be true or could be a setup for attempting election fraud (like they did with Trump).

All the more reason to get the normies redpilled as efficiently as possible.

Alabama is the worst state for them to try this smear. More than any other state, if the establishment is after you Alabamians are much more likely to love you. They will never trust this MSM hit job and certainly never vote D. The polls will reflect the MSM fantasy right up until Moore wins.

>Alabama is the worst state for them to try this smear. More than any other state, if the establishment is after you Alabamians are much more likely to love you. They will never trust this MSM hit job and certainly never vote D. The polls will reflect the MSM fantasy right up until Moore wins.

Great anti-establishment means pedophile now.

Who's the pedo?

Isnt the age of consent in AL like 13?

I think they're honestly back in their pre-election mode (albeit maybe a desperate fever-dream form of it).

Winning in New Jersey has them thinking that people trust the press again, which in turn, has them all BELIEVING the press when they say everyone hates Trump and those like him.

Doesn't matter cuz shit didn't happen.
See the OP ffs

>everyone who questions big media's narrative is a russian shill
>still haven't explained why russia is the bad guy

Not to mention they say this even in light of Uranium One.

Protip: the more vehemently a leftist accuses you of something, the more likely they are to be projecting.

>corporatism
Stop using words you clearly don't understand.

Projection is a very common trend I've noticed amongst the left from years of gun control debating. It's a very real thing and should be considered every time they make accusations. Godspeed, user.

And here's something to tie a bow on this point:
Who do gun smugglers buy guns from?
Did they ever find out with that guy?

Could it be Russia?

This whole thing is fucking hilarious. Moore is still going to get elected. The left is playing the same damn cards they played during Trump's election but they think us ignorant rednecks in Alabama are too stupid to realize it.

And the RINOS seem to think that they can coerce us into what, voting for Doug Jones? Or writing in a RINO candidate? Nah, we'll just crash this election with no survivors instead if it comes to that.

analysis

Also, someone needs to obtain a copy of that school's yearbook for that year and see if there are any students named "Roy" in it because it looks like everything after that was added in. I can almost guarantee, in a small town Alabama school's yearbook, you'll find more than a handful of dudes named "Roy".

All depends on their ability to rig the election.

Speaking from Mississippi, I was the ONLY one who knew Trump was going to win on election night.

If they fake his poll numbers, demoralize the populace (again), and rig the actual vote, his losing will be an expected outcome and it'll be blamed on his "Obviously being an invalid candidate, being a rapist and stuff"

That's why we can't count on the credulity of Alabama. We have to actually DESTROY the accusation.

Seconded.

Roy Moore is going to be elected Alabama senator in a few weeks. Deal with it, faggots.

I'm looking forward to taking out the other Alabama senator, Shelby. He's a longtime Swamp scumbag, and the same people who are voting up Moore and going to want to take out Shelby. It's habbening.

There's no way this man is a sexual deviant.

the only thing is, mo brooks is the only alternative, and i disapprove of him being a nigger. we need a new face

People are so used to pandering cuckservatives preaching in PC vagueries about "family values" that they forget what true believers look like.

The signature almost looks like Ray instead of Roy.

Yep. When really Christie just screwed over the next Republican running. And Virginia is apparently gone the way of the Commies, at least in state elections.

Clearly blue ink was added. Everything up till ROY is black ink. The last name, MOORE and the date, are in blue ink.

I'm seeing a certain misstep repeatedly on Twitter:
Shills and leftists are telling Alabama that if they don't "vote correctly" in this election, they'll be a laughingstock, the country will look down on them, ect.

Factually, nobody is more keenly aware than AL and MS that the media will NEVER look approvingly on our societies.

I think it is important to note: its not "blue ink" per se, but rather that at that angle, the forged ink SHOWS as blue.

In the photos of the signatures head-on, it all looks black.

Nevertheless, having a different colored sheen still means its different ink (this is also how the forgers missed it, no doubt).

I would even expand to say the note and Roy are in dark blue ink. The rest, in that cheap light blue ink you see in those pens with the erasable ink.

>Factually, nobody is more keenly aware than AL and MS that the media will NEVER look approvingly on our societies.

This. The left STILL doesn't get it. Even after Trump's election.

All of this (Moore, weinstein, louis ck etc) is a test to see how far it goes in destroying men in high places. The end target is naturally the President. Not sure why more people haven't figured this out.

But they already tried this on the president and failed.

I tend to think its a natural extension of leftist projection. A big lefty jew like Weinstein goes down, so in their next smear, they recreate that scenario.

In twitter the story is also falling apart. Per a paper menu from the Olde hickory house the restaurant closed at 11PM. Beverley Young says she left at closing which she said was 10pm.

Relevant questions

1. Minors required work permits and were restricted on how many hours and how late they could work. She claims she was 14. Most states issue minors work permits at age 16. Alabama?

2. Did the restaurant serve alcohol? Was she a server? What was her job?

3. She said they were in the back seat of a 2 door car and that he locked the door so she couldn't get out. Most car doors in the 1970s were push down pop up. Some even opened if you pulled the door handle from the inside. Why was she in the backseat with him?

4. Yearbook inscription is clearly faked. Who is Ray?

See these
twitter.com/BoydCrowder9/status/930624178432200705

Relevant questions

1. Minors required work permits and were restricted on how many hours and how late they could work. She claims she was 14. Most states issue minors work permits at age 16. Alabama?

2. Did the restaurant serve alcohol? Was she a server? What was her job?

3. She said they were in the back seat of a 2 door car and that he locked the door so she couldn't get out. Most car doors in the 1970s were push down pop up. Some even opened if you pulled the door handle from the inside. Why was she in the backseat with him?

4. Yearbook inscription is clearly faked. Who is Ray?

they failed with the president because they took small shots. I look at this like refining the game. If they nail some of their own it looks like it's an impartial thing and gain more of "take women at their word" instead of looking for evidence to prove or disprove accusations. Women coming out of the woodwork has been an effective tool of the left forever. Trump didn't punk out like Herman Cain and so they have to work their A-Game a little harder. Colbert showed their hand just a little bit. Consider how much money soros just dumped into things and that now supposed Trump supporters are coming out to accuse too.

Why is the whole thing in cursive bit ’old hickory house' is printed. Why deviate?

restaurants usually close an hour earlier on weekdays. im for roy moore but this needs further investigation

also spelled incorrectly
Olde hickory house
it seems authentic because of stereotypical antebellum south, but this restaurant never spelled it that way

Beverley was 16 when working at the restaurant. Your first question is dumb, so are the rest.

He's going to win, but McConnell cuck says he wants to kick him out if he does.

This smells like shit, boys

Not per the menu that someone tracked down.. it says 11pm it doesn’t specify a difference in weekday versus weekend. You can’t just make assumptions like that.

i stand corrected then. i worked in a lot of restaurants in my early years. im not on twitter. what else is being said

That threat by McConnell may well be just another demoralization tactic.

Side note: its weird to talk about the GOP trying to demoralize their own voters, but then, GOP voters already know McConnell is an enemy.

Yeah. I am suspended. You can still go out there. But see
Most people are very skeptical to say the least

And yet she claims she was 14 when he raped her while working at the restaurant.

No, that’s a different woman.
The 14 year old is Leigh Corfman
The restaurant woman is Beverly Young Nelson
>two different people

Well, if the (((Deep State))) is going this route, fight fire with fire. Destroy all their cuckservative and libcuck minions and blow it all out of proportion that people just tune out of it as they assume it's either political and/or monetary in nature. As a bonus, femshits get BTFO because the normies will be redpilled on fake rape/harassment and dismiss said claims, further robbing the (((vagines))) power and influence.

Doesn't really matter. Once you establish that one accuser is fraudulent, it invalidates the "women out of the woodwork" strategy.
The ink coloration does this. It just needs oxygen.

Still needed work permit, still restricted on hours able to work, still unable to serve alcohol. Also, age of consent was 16 in Alabama yes? no? Why did she go to his car? Why did she climb in the back seat with him? Claims it was two door car? Takes some effort to climb in the back seat of a two door car yes? no? Also, same questions would apply to 14 year old "working".

We can't use the same strategy as the deep state because we don't have their ability to saturate the world with our propaganda.

Our strikes have to be surgical and hugely damaging, hence the OP image.
You bring down one accuser, you bring down the accusations in general, which in turn grinds the ashes of the media's credibility further into the ground.

We already benefit in this case from Alabama's complete lack of faith in the media, but they'll still fall for the "women out of the woodwork" strategy.

>That first time you see a picture you made show up on twitter, and its not posted by you
Kinda magical.

The big question is WHY are they all so afraid of Moore winning? Is it because house and senate gop cannot hold up the trump movement anymore?
Why are all the rhinos exposing their hand on who's side their on? Are they helping push the narrative or is it true?

>it seems authentic because of stereotypical antebellum south, but this restaurant never spelled it that way

Yes it was. It was confused with a newer old hickory house restaurant. A journalist found the original name in an old business register.

Questions in order:
1. Likely because he's "Trump-like" in that he's both un-PC and clean (utterly uncontrollable).
2. The Trump movement held up the House and Senate in a year where we would otherwise have seen Hillary running against Jeb or something.
3. They're exposing their hand against someone who isn't Trump, giving them plausible deniability about which side they're on.
They're trying to leverage their credibility to make the Moore accusations seem more true.

Of course, they have very little credibility, so...
4. Oh they are ABSOLUTELY pushing the narrative on this.
Any time you see Fox, out of the gate, talking in language that presumes guilt, you know the GOP is getting ready to take a phoney "Moral Stand".
Also, of course its not TRUE, look at the fucking OP!

>still unable to serve alcohol.

Why do people keep bringing this up

Mom is cooking too many tendies. If you guys went out to eat you'd encounter an underage waitress once in a while. If you ask for a drink they just get someone else to bring you it.

Can someone explain the pen thing to me? Maybe I'm dense but I don't get it.

In most photos, all the ink on the yearbook message looks black.

In this on, we see it at an angle, which reveals that part of the writing has a blue different sheen, therefore is different ink, therefore the writing was forged. (It starts with Moore's last name)

There is probably someone named Roy or Ray who DID sign her yearbook.

CNN probably trying to figure out WTF to do - hard to shut it down with a plausible reason at this point

I don't know that anybody beyond our local shills actually knows about this, its a genuine Sup Forums scoop.

Case in point, the original CNN image is still up on twitter.

Bump

This is like something out of an old black and white comedy. The "being locked inside a car" red pilled my normies friends so hard that this democrat attempt are a laughing stock here in Ca Bay area. I think they want "Ray" to win at this point.

imma throw this in here

The 22nd was a thursday.

You're an idiot. That was a dry county. Which means they did not serve alcohol with it the county lines anywhere. You would only get it out of state or a backyard moon shine.

the power structure requires internal stability. once you start eroding that, by replacing members in congress and especially the senate as well as high ranking judges, it all starts to go tits up as they wont be able to depend on everybody being on the same team, watching their rotten backs, and keeping good people/ideas out of the loop.

Bump for being basically the most important thread on Sup Forums right now.

Does anyone have the picture with the circles around all the differences in the signature? I forgot to save it.