Mixed Race Thread

I think it is time we had an honest, realistic conversation about race, particularly European/White ethno-nationalism. All throughout history people have been migrating and interbreeding; indeed, there is no such thing as "pure" anything. Could there be beneficial admixtures? Asian, for example. I am not talking about mixing African or Mudshit blood to European bloodlines. But Asian and perhaps other mixtures can be productive and beautiful.
I myself am a quarter Taiwanese and look very similar to pic related. I am 5'11, very healthy, green eyes and have an IQ of 124.

>muh Elliot Rodger
Fuck off, he is 1 in a million. There are way more psychos of other races. Asian + White is usually beautiful and sane.

I could easily lie and say I am Spanish or Italian, but since I was honest American Vanguard denied me membership because I am a quarter Asian. What do you think pol? Why won't white people accept me?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
unc.edu/news/archives/oct03/udry10302003.html
mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch/07main/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
nber.org/papers/w14192
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss6308a1.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Stopped reading at Asian.

Why, user? What do you have against Asians?

Is it asians, or all other races you dislike?

Mixed race kids suffer from low self-esteem, social isolation, and poor family dynamics.

Mixed race children are more likely to have health problems, high stress, smoke, and drink.
unc.edu/news/archives/oct03/udry10302003.html

1) The highest rate of ADHD, at 15.2%, is in the mixed race category.

2) The highest rate of 'Learning Disability, at 14.6%, is in the mixed race category.

3) The highest rate of 'Behavioral Difficulty', at 12.8%, is in the mixed race category.
mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch/07main/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html

White-Black babies suffer higher risks of prematurity, low birth weight, neonatal death, and stillbirth.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621

Black-White children have family incomes similar to those of Black families, similar rates of fatherlessness as Black families, and are more likely than BOTH Whites AND Blacks to engage in risky behaviors like drinking, fighting, stealing, and doing drugs.
nber.org/papers/w14192

In the United States, an estimated 32.3% of multiracial women, 27.5% of American Indian/Alaska Native women, 21.2% of non-Hispanic black women, 20.5% of non-Hispanic white women, and 13.6% of Hispanic women were raped during their lifetimes
An estimated 64.1% of multiracial women, 55.0% of American Indian/Alaska Native women, 46.9% of non-Hispanic white women, and 38.2% of non-Hispanic black women experienced sexual violence other than rape during their lifetimes.
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss6308a1.htm

agreed. however if white women only breed with white men then it ensures continuation of the gene pool, so long as we have that the white seed should be spread far and wide to elevate the genetic standard around the world

White genes are mostly recessive.

Those studies are not for Asian and European people. They nearly always have African admixture.

I'm talking about slow and steady introduction of Asian blood, like mine. Not suddenly and disruptively dumping a ton

Because you are a nigger, accept it.

testing dick tripcode

so do you agree that I'm white? Or am I a mongrel?

How am I a nigger if I am 75% white and 25% Asian?

These tests are on African and Muslim kids. Not white and Asian

The only barely acceptable kind of "race mixing" is mixing of ethnics like spaniards and nordics.
Everything outside the Caucasian race should be shunned.

you've already lied in saying that you look similar to pic
go away

Asians are genetically related to Europeans.

The same as you have against "mudshit bloods", while failing to see you are one yourself.

Why do Asians and hapas always think they are better than other ethnics? Makes me laugh. You believed the honorary Asian meme when it was an alliance of convenience and Hitler would have nuked the yellow men in time.

why do you guys bother with these threads? everyone knows about r/hapas and it's really obvious when you post here. no amount of word vomit will ever change the fact that you are fucking unattractive.

You moron. Pic related is a quarter Asian. That's why I chose him. And I do look very similar in skin and hair. Only difference is my eyes are green. Your turn to go away

What about North Indians?

Even that's not acceptable because it only creates Amerimutts.

This is the first thead I have ever made. And I am not hapa. Sorry mate. I am from the usa and identify as white.

What are you talking about? All europeans are the same!

Nothing slow and steady about 50-50 every time.

Blue eyes and blond hair will likely never return after the first gen.

They are white too. As are people from the middle East

Well I am married to a polish girl. So it likely will return in my kids

Barely.
Actual North Indians? Yes.
99% of "North Indians" who are mixed with disgusting Pajeets? No.
The creation of the American mongrel race has various other causes.

>I am from the usa and identify as white.
This better be b8 Amerimutt

Go build me a bicycle you low IQ Taiwanese nigger.

Maybe caucasian is the correct word.

Russians are 1/4 Asians and Kazakhstan and other Central Asian shitholes are half-Asian and half-white. Needless to say all are horrendous self-hating shitholes, literally Elliot Rodger, the geographic region.

Saged.

Yes there we go. So we can be brothers

Stop with the stupid pics nigger

Seriously, your first mistake is trying to join a group. But, I Rachel Dolezal can pull it off so can you.

You clearly know nothing about Taiwan. Not the same thing as China

If you have green eyes there's a fair chance.
But that in itself was unlikely with 1 homozygotic brown eyed parent.

Lol she was white who pretended to be black

>i identify as white
do you now?

>indeed, there is no such thing as "pure" anything.
You're a fucking retard.

I know Taiwan has excellent steel bicycles. I own one.

My mom is Dutch and my dad is German, am I mixed?

Stop trying to kill the white race Open Society. You are sick and evil and you will never win.

If you were Dutch and Jew you'd be a Dutch Oven.

What is your iq? Mine is 124

I wouldn't brag about 124.

>self confessed Amerimutt
Well that’s unusual

>projection

Fuck off brainlet, this man is great.

It's OK to be White.

OP is 3/4 White, but is still shamed into identifying as Taiwanese.

It's always the mixed-race people advocating for others to BLANDA UPP too. I imagine it's due to some sort of inferiority complex. You have a bit of an identity issue and can't easily identify with something that way most people can, and therefore you pathologize the concept of racial purity and go full sour grapes, desiring everyone else to mix up too.

>OP literally says he's a mutt
>Projection
ok

My thoughts exactly

There we go. This makes it all better

Yeah and notice the flags. Prob all half black

I'm sorry, are you having a schizoid moment? What the fuck are you talking about?

Fucking moron. Can't have a serious conversation without these assholes shitting up the board

I look nothing like pic related. I look 100% white dumbass

What's yours? 88?

The irony of a BR calling others mutts

I'm multiracial (half spic and white) and guess what? Literally nobody can tell the difference. Even when I was Europe I got mistaken for a Irishman. Basically who cares, OP. The only good thing to come out my miserable life is the qt gf's ive gotten.

source; free-iqtest.net

Please try and be more original. Seriously this IS a serious convo

Yeah exactly! My goal here is to educate these dumbass Neanderthals into realizing their obsession truly is only skin deep

They are probably underage and posting from detention

This is liberal bullshit dude, sorry doesn't work here

>See OP's flag

Of course a mutt would promote racemixing. Why don't we all deport the mixed race inbreds of the world to your falling shithole country, sharty?

Carbon bikes are better

I'm sorry, are you European? You are on far worse shape

spic isn't a race. Chances are your spic parent was mostly spanish by blood with only a little indio admixture if no one can tell. Or maybe no indio blood at all. I know plenty of cubans who count as "hispanic" but are clearly white.

pic-related is what happens when you mix mestizo and white. You can clearly tell.

How about you show your flag faggot

Whiter than you, Pablito

Low iq posters say "spic"

Dude fuck off. Pablito? Is that a Taiwanese name?

Lol, fuck that shit, 1/2 Kazahk here. Sure I could pass off as Italian or Spanish, but it is hard for me to identify as Asian or Russian. I culturally identify with Russia or America, but I've had identity problems for years. Also, most other mutts have the same problems as me, so I'm going to have to turn you guys down on the whole racemixing thing. Go to the oven you Jew.

I think Richard Spencer said cases like yourself would be accepted. And where would you be banished to, anyway?

In practical terms you suffer no disability from being 1/4 East Asian, other than handling your own sense of ethnicity. This is probably harder for males since we are tribal.

True, my mother doesn't look like a native. It's strange but she has tanned skin from Guatemala. I don't get it.

56% is a meme, the real number is around 40% IIRC

> t. Juan

The question of what to do with the mudbloods is a valid question. Personally, I say we deport all the hapas to hawaii and don't let them come back to the mainland. We could even give up the territory, as long as we get to keep the military bases.

For the mulattos, I saw we ship them off to south africa and do a population exchange and take in the Boers instead.

Overall, the mixed-race population of America is relatively small (IIRC it's like 2-3% and most of those are hapas in hawaii/cali anyway) so it's not that hard to get rid of them all.

White American family

>mixed inbreds
Wat

Don't worry op

Entire Sup Forums is just mutts, immigrants or other social retards with emotionally impoverished lives here. Sup Forums is a muttboard consisting of mutts with identity issues, and thats why you will never defeat it, because its not even whites that are promoting the white supremacy here.

Ok, Guadalupe

Up for less then 4 hours and can already use this. Today will be a good day.

1) those are armenians.
2) Seeing the K*rdashians has always made me wonder whether coal-burning is a genetic predisposition. It's fucking insane how they are ALL coal-burners. Did their mother indoctrinate them all or something?

Its not ok to be white.

Muttification: 1) Mutts hating mutts for hating mutts while hating mutts because of being mutts etc etc..

2) A constant state of treatment-resistant
emotional instability no matter what the circumstances are. All of this due to muttdom.

Are you the guy in the pic? lol.
You wouldn't pass even as a very dark Spaniard.

>accept me?
huh?

>identify as white.
You're not white, chink. I bet you also identify as an attack helicopter too.