Is it true are modern humans weaker?

Are modern humans weaker?

probably so since a lack of strength won't instakill us anymore

I can not remember the author but it was written something like, "Hard times beget hard man, which beget soft times which brings forth soft men whom cause hard times." We are in the soft men stage leading to hard times in my opinion.

>chiwawa

Look at it this way
I'm 6'4. 100 years ago average height for a person of my origin would be 5'7
I eat as much as I want whenever I want. I've never been hungry.
I lift weights and run as much as I feel like using modern methods.
With a 350 bench press I'd be willing to claim I am physically stronger than any human in existence before 1900.

This is similar to what you refereed to.

No, we are physical stronger than a regular man centuries before.

Why the fuck do people not spellcheck their shit

It's literally a right click away when the computer yells at you for spelling shit wrong. Doubling over with your own eyes to catch "Where" instead of "were" would also help.

yes. we are stronger as a species but weaker as individuals.
Lift.

just taller. a small percentage of people are strong these days, while a manlet 100 years ago had to manually cut and carry firewood daily.
generations of sedentary lifestyle does that

Humans progressed unlike wolves for a reason dipshit. Technology and the comforts it brings make us smarter, stronger, and happier. Sure, we may be dependent on modern systems to protect and provide for us, but it's a lot better for humanity than living like wolves.

They don't care about the person reading what they type.

"early" humans had to gather berries to survive and hide in caves like niggers
modern humans have access to eating nutritious stuff full of protein on daily basis

> Aussies can't spell
Hello Scrungo!

The WWII/ Builder generation were really the last of these "packs of wolves" They created societies in the US, Europe, Canada and Australia for decades where there was no real harm or threats, as today's human are not nearly conditioned, to endure hardships like past generations.

Today, we have the "loner wolves' who tend to be the more traditional, self-sufficient citizen who just wants to live their lives in peace...they have a fighting back mentality, but with no numbers to help support them. Perhaps we should go back to the village type of mindset...

Non-whites likes blacks, latinos, asians and Arabs in our, what-used-to-be homogenous homelands, stick together in their packs and prey on the weak left alone to fend for themselves. Those of European ancestry might need to reevaluate this way of living for ourselves.

false. unless you support your local butcher and farmer's market.

which part is false?
i live in countryside and thanks to my rural family i have access to god tier eggs/bread/meat/vegetables that aren't affected by (((GMO)) and other shit like that

I found this image not make it, not my spelling mistake.

Nonono it is more subtle. Think about the evolutionary pressures different people have been subjected to since H. sapiens entered Europe (where he first mixed with the local Neanderthals, receiving some crucial genes for brain development).

At first, humans lived as hunter-gatherers. Like wolves, they lived in packs (that is btw how wolf itself was domesticated ... wolf packs came in contact with humans and more or less evolved together). In these packs, group cohesion was important ... but also individual prowress and intelligence. The smarter and more successful hunter could sustain more progeny. Selection pressure was therefore on individual skills.

Then, a revolution happened in the Near East: humanity invented agriculture. This changed everything. With agriculture you could reliably sustain MORE progeny than the hunter-gatherers. Huge advantage, however, this also created several problems. First, agriculture was "dumb" work. Of course, you needed somebody to plan the crop cycles, to design irrigation systems, etc. The thing is ... you effectively only needed ONE person to do all the planning stuff ... the rest of the population just had to follow orders and do simple work. And THIS fucked humanity up ... it allowed the less gifted to survive just as well as long as they were able to follow simple orders. In addition, the ancient agricultural system HIGHLY depended on a fixed cycle of sowing and reaping. Changes to that system meant at worst failing crops and mass starvation. People therefore HAD to become more fixed in the mindset ... less innovative.

In contrast, some people followed another strategy. They were the descendents of hunter-gatherers from Siberia and the Caucasus ... and they instead based their survival on pastoralism ... cattle herding! They were semi-nomadic, they lived in a constantly changing environment, they had to adapt every day ... they competed amongst each other much more than the tightly knit agricultural societies

You probably don't have the smarts to survive like people did before 1900. Without your "modern methods" you'd be shit out of luck.

>what a whiney cunt

yes

These pastoralists were the proto-Indoeuropeans, the ancestors of all Europeans (they are also partly the ancestors of the Iranians and the Indians even if these people mixed more with other populations like Arabs and Dravidians).

They have followed a different evolutionary path than the agriculturalists for millenia.

>Ay chiwawa!

The ones who have been breeding like rabbits and training in the woods since they saw the kikes take over in the 60s are the wolves
One day the lights will go out

he'd starve because his frame would burn 150% fuel

same.
Most people subsisted on freshly killed meat. I have no trouble believing prehistoric men being swole af, despite being manlets.

it's an endless cycle.
but this time is different since we are getting betrayed from within and the hordes are invited into our countries.

>chiwawa

ok this is fucking weird.
I don't even have that hulk hogan picture saved on my HDD.What the fuck is going on?

What the hell do you call us? weak? The person who suffers more will be the strongest when the time comes

Training in the woods sounds like a good strategy ... but breeding like rabbits? Simply cannot do that without inferior agriculturalist genes. Humans initially evolved to have low number / high quality progeny able to survive in a harsh environment. Few but strong was the strategy. Too many children at once and they would simply outcompete and weaken each other.

No, my friend, the high number / low quality reproduction strategy is typical of Africans and Arabs ... they breed like rats. Now compare wolf reproduction to rat reproduction. Does not matter if most of their offspring is weak and dies off quickly, there are many more to come.

it's a known bug where images might get their ids swapped

This. If you want to find the physically strongest men look at lumberjacks or steel workers or soldiers. Not gymbros.

>medical science keeping people alive who'd never survive long enough to reproduce on their own
hospitals are actively undoing evolution, no wonder there are so many of (((them))) are doctors