Nu-Males ruined beards

:*(

But user, that's just stubble.

I don't care desu
I'm 22 and can grow a better beard than him, so I grow my beard.

I just keep it a bit scruffy and dont wear fancy glasses.

True, shaving beard now.

P.S. That looks like a FTM tranny..

I actually used to like my beard quite a bit, especially this time of the year when deer season is coming up (keeps my face nice and cozy) and also thru the winter.

These faggots ruined it all!

Beards are for SEALs and faggots.
If you aren't one, you ARE the other.
You can be both, but you can't be neither.
There are ZERO exceptions, and since you didn't graduate BUD/S Training, I can figure it out from here, Cupcake.

Beards are for people who can grow them

You don't dislike the beard in OPs pic, you dislike the way he grooms it and his overall combined look.
And what that look represent / what you imagine this person being like.

Beards doesn't make you moar of a man,son.

I have a theory for that beta nu-male :D face.

Years of dilation of achievements and a lack of celebrating differences has led to an uninteresting, unsuccessful life. Ever talk to a “progressive “ college student? They’re fucking miserable. The word “Awesome” used to mean something, now it’s just a word that they throw around. Nothing is impressive anymore, nothing brings a sense of achievement. Since they have no reason to smile, these beta cuck losers have to force a fake sense of emotion. The best they can do is opening their disgusting mouths to essentially force a smile.

Their eyes are a dead giveaway. No soul, just sadness.

When were facial beards ever good? Real men grow beards on their dicks.

they also ruined movie, comics, video games, smoking, foods, and many other things.

You spelled "Jews ruined everything" wrong.

Also, did jews do most of the spying on usa during WW2? How come they never got punished for that?

Glad i'm not the only one noticing.

Fuck i wanted to grow a beard but now i don't want to be associated to these weak chin faggots.

pictured here a domestic nusoyboyfag or nusobofa (..or give it a name lads)

and fash hair, but It's our job to fix it or bring it back

There are 2 types of people on this planet; people with beards and women. Get over it, beardlets.

part 2

beards are for jawlets anyway. literally the male version of makeup

Fuck off

Numales ruin everything

Jokes on you, can’t grow one.
:’(

>tfw beardlet
EVERY OTHER MALE IN MY FAMILY HAS A FULL BEARD

Wow. I never get this urge. But I want to slap him in the face as hard as I can.

>tfw shaved head and beard
I don't have a weak chin without a beard though