COLBERT JUST DESTROYED TRUMP LMAO

COLBERT JUST DESTROYED TRUMP LMAO

He cannot recover from this
twitter.com/StephenAtHome/status/930649683382427648

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnewyork.com/news/national-international/Trump-Vows-to-Fight-Epidemic-of-Human-Trafficking-414662343.html
cc.com/video-clips/rv9k9s/the-colbert-report-jewish-colbert-ancestry
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GLEERRBBBRUERRRRR

BLLRRRRUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMPPFPFFFFFF

Not an argument

DRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUFMMPPHHHHHHH

Jesus fucking christ all you millenials do is stalk other peoples' twitter. Go out and get some fucking air.

HAHA, DONALD!

Could you imagine the reaction if someone came out and accused Colbert of sexual misconduct?

LIBERALS ARE FUNNY GET OVER IT GLORMAND GLOMPF

Colbert won't recover from his eventual arrest for this very thing.

the biggest happening on this board since trump's election

Allegations against Colbert incoming.

This retard acually believes the Trump Curse is not a thing. Top kek

Trump did a thing.

Colbert is next.

Jesus Christ, I hope so much some women come forth with accusations against this cunt.
He'd be finished, his whole shtick against Trump relies on him being able to sit on his imaginary high horse. If thats gone, he's fucked.

Unfortunately nobody does. For the time being you are stuck with licking pedo moore's shriveled molester-balls on pol, sorry bro.

When he goes down next think he will what about GRRRNNELELD GBRLUMPRFFF?

Fucking gay.
Saged.

oh, i dont think it'll be a woman.

Lordy that would be hilarious. His show is such a joke, I can predict the content of the first 10 mins every time. Talking about having an unhealthy fixation.

Can't wait until the Trump curse gets around to Colbert.
It's going to be glorious!

GRUUUUUUMMMMMPPPPAAAALLLLLLLL GOOOOOORRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDD

How long till Colbert gets busted?

Colbert was covering up hard for the Podestas when the pedo shit came out.

Remember when Colbert was outed as being a pedophile and CIA operative during the podesta email leaks.

It still amazes me every day that people actually voted for Trump.

Even better.

mfw when I didn't even read the tweet. I squinted. LMAO!!!

>we
>we started
>we started punishing
>we

I really hope someone accuses this manlet propagandist next.

Colbert is desperate to get the coveted accolade of being a member of The Trump Curse Club. Dont be so pushy Colbert it eventually gets everyone who deserves it.

Lmaooooo Colbert is next on the pedophile stage! All of Hollywood are sick degenerates that were a bunch of faggot dweebs in high school. Ever wonder how anyone in drama could end up like john travolta? They’re all just a bunch of no nothing misfit child molesters that America has been brainwashed to look up to.

On a side note, OP are you Colbert’s last viewer?

>Colbert
opinion absolutely discarded.

Attacking Trump is the only way to make money off the bimbo. Not to mention he brings most the jokes on himself.

Lol right? Praise almighty Kek, glory unto u!!

It's the power of the contrairian. You could convince the right wing inclined to eat a pile of shit if they thought it would annoy the "lefties"

Sounds like right wing fan fiction to me

I love how every tv show host is OBSESSED with trump. They can’t get over him!

WHO CLAPPED? WHO THE FUCK CLAPPED?
Who's the slimy little Communist shit twinkle-toed cocksucker down here, who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh?! The fairy fucking godmother said it! Out-fucking-standing!

Did you miss the past few days? The slippery slope happened so now conservatives support pedophiles.

Welcome to the timeline colbert, Trump is well aware. He campaigned against cleaning up the swamp and has been delivering since he's been in office. Meanwhile, numale fags like yourself continue to drum up the public with pseudo intellectual bullshit and truth a la john stewart/rick and mortey brainlets feeling as though you're important. In this timeline your not nor are any cucked faggots on the dole.

Just a heads up bitchboi
- kek

Any way to "prime the pump" on sexual harrassment from Colbert to get actual women to accuse him?

kid you gotta be over 18 to use this site.

how are you even using a pc if you're that young, the leaks were last year.

Thank you Kek thank you!!!!!!!! THOTHPOSTERS BTFO

That seems to be what is fueling them. Hillary was the most conservative candidate the Democrats have ever produced. So now both sides will probably only run extremes.

TWO SCOOPS GOROOOOOOOOOOOOON GRUMPHEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Trump actually does shit that deals with this besides tweeting. Colbert is a talk show host who reads a script. Trump is the leader of most powerful country and military this planet has ever seen.

nbcnewyork.com/news/national-international/Trump-Vows-to-Fight-Epidemic-of-Human-Trafficking-414662343.html

It amazes me too; so much for 'protecting the children.' Even they get kicked to the side if they are anti-liberal.

Why doesn't anybody ever call figures like Colbert out?

He knows that nothing will come of Trump being accused, yet he throws it out there for everyone to gobble up like bread to pigeons. He knows it will do nothing but create further divide between the country's citizens, and yet nobody seems to realize this and call him out on it.

Why aren't you retards flooding the reply section by drawing attention towards this? He only tweeted this for political division because he knows we will never see our president get arrested. He has no reason to take certainty in his statement, and yet he throws it out there as if it's already been settled.

Stop making retarded twitter threads and start becoming useful. Dismantle figures like Colbert by bringing attention to the fact that it's figures like him that are creating the trouble and division we're facing in our country.

He has no reason to make this statement because he has no proof. He is just trying to separate the two crowds even further. When you're faced with somebody like that, the best option is for the two crowds to say fuck it, put their differences aside, and beat the divider to a fucking pulp

ITS YOUR TURN GLRUDMPF

TIME TO PAYYYYYYYY

remember, the left always projects

forgot to attach pic

>Trump actually does shit that deals with this besides tweeting.

Please prove Trump does anything other then watch television on his ass.

He forgot to mention they were mostly democrats.

Colbert is catholic and has a job and three white children, isn't that what pol is been preaching for lately?

whats the point when they immediately retreat to the "hehe im just a comedian!" argument, pretending like they have no influence over the opinion of retards

I am a centrist so these conservatives protecting Roy Moore the pedo are just projecting liberal values?

Can't wait for his allegations to surface. Sage in the meantime.

Uh oh....then Slick Willie/Bill Clinton and 2020 Presidential hopeful Joe Biden are to be put on notice as well!

DRUMPF BTFO
Sup Forums on suicide watch

>Hillary was the most conservative candidate the Democrats have ever produced.
>there are people who believe this

KEK AGREES

Name a liberal position she held for longer then a year.

He dropped his comedian act when he began to dedicate every single airing to what Trump is doing. That's not comedy, that's being a political pundit/mouthpiece.

HEAADDDDSSSS UPPPPPPP DOOOOOMMMMALLLLDDDD BLLLEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR

Colbert knows that he will go down. He will attack Trump way worse in the future and when Colbert goes down for collusion with the Clinton Crime Family and their enablers, or just because he indeed is one gigantic pedophile, he will cry the loudest, that Trump is a fascist and he puts innocent people in prison, just because they made fun of him.

It's a tactic.

>Colbert touched my boipussi

"Women should be allowed to vote and hold office."

his new liberal bullshit is raping my childhood. someone needs to die.

Digits confirm Colbert happening

Speaking of that item of fake news:
Here's a thread about Roy Moore's now-proven innocence.

>This faggot doesn't remember leftists actually licking toilets to BTFO trump

IMPEEECH AAAAAAHHHHH DRAUMOPHHHHHHH

When the most corrupt politician in American history gets into office it should be your duty to protest them by any means legally.

REEEE SOMEONE ELSE DO ALL THE HEAVY LIFTING, YOU LAZY FUCKS ARE USELESS, DO MY BIDDING NOWWWW REEEEEEEEEEE!

Go fuck yourself, nigger. You sound like a typical entitled baby boomer with all this indignant bitching.

Yeah basically if you are against that you are anti-western.

Yep. Boystown faggots, trying to take out someone who’s not in their club.

kek
When I don't even read beyond the subject line when it comes to these
>tv/movie personality btfo buzz name
It is all bullshit.
Only morons think anything that any politician or hollywood faggot or frankly anyone that the vast majority of people listen to has any affect on anything beyond making you just that much more retarded.

A filth women came out and Roy was known for dating teenagers.

People are looking deep into Colbert's past.

>twice

Do I reply to you? Is this bait? Nowadays people are ACTUALLY this retarded so I don't know if you're being serious. Tell me, are you actually this retarded?

Seems like the slippery slope led Republicans to defending pedophile.

Thoughtful and very true post. Unfortunately, we’re dealing with the cognitive dissonance of the left. They’ll lie, move goalposts, and bring up useless history without ever having a single fact or a real argument.

What'd you do last weekend?

>Admitting to voter fraud

Trump/Prison 2018

>hollywood fags and degenerates losing their jobs.

Heads up Mr President impeachments coming.

If you are for it, you are anti-civilization. The West has tried women's rights before and nothing good came of it. Surely the founders of the Democratic Party would have bitterly opposed woman suffrage, no?

>Colbert is (((catholic)))

Le Scoopy Jew has been pretending to be a conservative for his entire career. It's part of his act. It's jewish taqiyya.

cc.com/video-clips/rv9k9s/the-colbert-report-jewish-colbert-ancestry

He already linked the proof to you ShareJew

I never said it was limited to one side but you're proving my point anyway

damn

It's classic kikery. John stewart coined it. It allows them to present false news continuously and heavily doctored partisan/liberal slights as truth but also having an out in case someone critically analyze's the truthfulness of their LARP :
> It's just a joke bro relax.

It's a literal Psyop that I tuned out from many years ago once I started to understand their format. Literal cancer for the mind.

the absolute state of leftist education

[crowd cheering]

Oh god I hate that faggot

>once in the Primary
>once in the General Election

Fucking imbecile

The king of numales is ass rended again by just having Trump present on the same continent!
He's like a focal point for the soyim's impotent passive aggressive snark, which for them passes as machismo. SAD!

Which part do you find bait? Trump being a traitor or Americans actually having to protest this bimbo?

Chances are you probably someone who thinks the same of Hillary even though she like Jeb Bush actually have morals.

What did Kek mean by this?