I want to hurt Louise and make her cry

I want to hurt Louise and make her cry

Louise is for rape, marriage, and angry sex+cuddling in that order.

Man, Louise never fails to make me instantly diamond hard. Her design and body is semen demon incarnated.

Yeah, me too. For ruining tsundere.

>you will never hit Louise after she hits you, then have a fight that slowly turns into angry sex

Okay, but what is the plan afterwards? How are you going to comfort her?

Lots of cuddling and sex.

A plan without flaws.

Angrysex, I hope. That's the best kind of sex, you know.

Hey now, only I'm allowed to bully my lovely Louise with my dick.

How can you ruin a shitty archetype?

Technically, Louise would do the bully. In a sexual sense of course.

Friendly heads up, the tsunhating autist is up and about. Ignore and let him rot if you guys want a comfy thread.

Submission by the dick. Girls can't beat the dick.

I'm not against tsundere. I just think the ones that go 90% tsun and try to beat the shit out of MC with every chance they get are utter garbage.

misaki from kaicho wa maid
lum from urusei yatsura
aoba from cross game
kurisu from Steins;gate

I can't believe mods haven't done something about that guy yet. But okay.

>that perflat angle
I need to watch. Like right now.

I want to fug her and her sisters at the same time

Do it. S3 was pretty awful, but it was the season with the best fanservice.

Time for NTR

>post ntr and worst girl
>IP count didn't go up
Hmmm.

I prefer it the other way for the first half. Second half entails me dominating Louise, eventually overpowering her with the dick via mind breaking orgasm though.

Louise is a character that's a literal stick, with no figure whatsoever, even for a loli-character.

... why is she so fuckable?

Because she's very obviously a massive slut who would ride any big cock, but she acts all high and mighty.

>could it be that an archetype revolving around revolting abusive behavior is despised and rightly so by most people?
>n-no, it's all just a single bogeyman!

>by minority*
ftfy, thk.

Hardly convincing when you're alone hating tsundere in here. Your favorites girl is one of the least popular girl in the series to boot.

Not quite. She has an ideal amount of budding curves for a semen demon type loli.

Why did Saito lose his morals and values? I really enjoyed the first season but the subsequent ones felt like your average ecchi anime.
It was such a lovely setting. Derfflinger's entrance will be with me forever.

>morals and values?
What do you mean? Saito becomes a noble and part of that is due to the valor he displayed, in part of, well, helped save the kingdom and all.

They played too hard on the tsun on Louise, making her into a violent bitch, and too hard on the Saito-antics, making him seem more like a frivolous horndog constantly trying to cheat on his girlfriend.

Louise should be honoured to be cucked by the queen.

No matter how much you scream samefag at everyone, the basic fact that abusive behavior earns the dislike of people remains. It's not exactly hard to see why tsundere is hated.