Was he right?

Was he right?

>Women are incapable of having morals or thinking rationally

says the beta hapa subhuman as he kills a bunch of people because he couldn't get any pussy

no
this isn't even true, girls fuck guys who are fun and he wasn't. he was depressing and basically a low test fag

its not anyone elses fault that he was unwanted.

What is this? A suicide note?

To /r9k/ you faggot.

why do i feel like i'm missing a piece of the story with this elliot roger incident?

Girls do everything based in their friends, they must be isolated and bombed with ideological stuff

Are you fucking retarded? Terrorists and spree killers usually post a statement, or a manifesto, before doing the deed.

This is true, they want to be socially accepted at all times. They're naturally conformists.

his language is very similar to the spammers here on Sup Forums. a while ago i poked around on ED and saw that the same guy making nu-Sup Forums edits also had a lot of contributions to articles about elliot roger and other mass shootings.

i mean, the arabs already know all of this. they called the cure islam

It's funny much Elliot roger you see in Sup Forums really tells you about the kind of people on here. People that are fascinated with a sexually frustrated virgin kid.

that appears to be the stereotype you've created, yes

>there is no creature more evil and depraved than the human female

He was wrong here. Jews are the power brokers to degenerate females.

The downfall of our society comes at the hands of the Jew which empowers the dumb, basic female, to destroy the family and tradition.

Elliot wasn't wrong, but he did not dig deep enough.

why must people bullshit me at every turn?

If men were able to control their sexuality then women would have no power.

This is a double edged sword and supreme gentleman is hardly an authority on any of this.

The best guys I know (most successful and aggressive) have girlfriends. While I don’t think having a gf means you’re automatically a great guy, most of the prime Women I know have an equally prime bf/husband.

Getting bent out of shape over roasties fucking bad boys is beta tier.

White\Asian master race?

it wouldn't surprise me if his motive had nothing to do with women or degeneracy, and the narrative was applied expostfacto

thats SIR magnificent supreme gentleman to you

Bullshit. Sure some of Sup Forums have problems with women but as a whole we hate on them very little, especially considering this board is called politically incorrect.

this in fact makes much more sense than staging a false flag, since they can fabricate and apply a politically convenient motive much more easily.

>he never tried to get fit

The hapa menace is real. Go to the hapa-reddit, they're batshit crazy.

or perhaps it's the other way around and Sup Forums's language just takes after elliots.

i find this unlikely though. elliot is a pretty good looking guy, and it seems unlikely he'd have any trouble with women.

i agree with the guy about modern day women

in the past at least in the west women had rights and they had the rights to choose a mate. they are ruled by emotion. look at where we are as a society when we let feminism and these women into power

>averageeffeminatetrumpcuck.jpg

SAD

Yeah, his looks weren't his problem. The guy was a toxic incel and extremely socially inept.

Imagine what he would have done if he found out about the jew

Where are these "pol meetups" arranged? Cause I've never seen a thread about that, ever. Just these dumbass pictures that are probably some r/the_donald shit or a kekistan discord

>Was he right?
We always shit on females because they fuck chad in college but end up marrying and reproducing with a breadwinner, so I don't know how valid that assessment really is.
Men also do retarded shit when it comes to reproduction, especially when it comes to race mixing.
The amount of white dudes with Hispanic gf's here in Florida is incredible and on the west coast you see a ton of white dudes with asian chicks.

>this isn't even true, girls fuck guys who are fun and he wasn't. he was depressing and basically a low test fag
This is 100% true, you can even be ugly, as long as you do something cool and are confident/fun girls will fuck you.

I think he could have gotten a decent amount of pussy had he gotten over his twisted mindset and worked on himself a bit.
He wasn't particularly ugly.
Then again he seemed to have been really focused on the white sorority chicks and we all know how much success you can expect from those if you are not either in the football team or a member of a white frat.
I bet there was some hapa chick on his campus that would have been happy to date him if he had a more positive presence.

>The guy was a toxic incel and extremely socially inept.

how would such a magnificent gentleman end up a socially inept incel?

Rodger was extreme autistic and misguided. Why a dude who looked like him, had money like him, had a nice car like him, and couldn't find girls on the fucking UCSB campus that were sexually attracted to him I can't understand.

Like Elliot was right in that humanity is fucked and society is going down the toilet rapidly, but he's pretty autistic in resting the majority of blame for this on women. And if he had ever chilled the fuck out in his entire life it would have been easy for him to find hot girls in Santa Barbara that want to fuck him.

have you ever been to UCSB? it's nickname is literally the university of casual sex and beer. 3 girls from my high school went there and I banged all of them before they did. yeah, it's degenerate, but if you're trying to get laid it's hard to pick a better spot.

a raging narcisistic personality disorder would do it

keep desperately telling yourself that, you effeminate subhuman.

I would agree with his writings there. However he was a pussy. Killing random people because he can't get laid. I doubt he even once walked up to a girl and tried to get a number, honestly.

right but it doesnt matter your enviroment, if your standards are too high and you reject anything below those standards, your probably not going to find any mates.

Two things i bet he did wrong, because im betting there were actually girls of his standard that would have dated him. He didnt know how to read girls and make advances when proper, and he became angry and retaliatory when those mistimed and inappropriate advances were made on girls he felt were obliged to screw him....its all about attitude.

One of the most successful attitudes towards women if your attractive but not top tier is to act like you dont care about sex at all...then make a strong advancement when the timing is right...if you look desperate and make advancements girls run.

Either way he could have easily gotten laid going to any party and picking a girl who wanted anyone, but im sure he didnt, he went for the top tier girls obsessed with even more wealthier chads.