What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kvDMlk3kSYg
youtube.com/watch?v=u93bhAimFFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>what do?
Laugh at them until they kill themselves

FPBP

Americans like Russia, so there's no problem here. In fact, I'm not sure why Dems think pushing the fake "Russia" narrative is a good idea.

So basically, don't doxx yourself.

>americans like russia
i like russia but i can say most of the people I know don't like russia

Nothing to do.

The media has effectively reversed the burden of proof. No longer do extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Rather, extraordinary accusations now require extraordinary debunking.

So validate their point?
Let them take the internet?

This guy gets it.

thats dumb never admit to anything OP goddamn who raised you Nuns
who cares what others think
downright niggerish
IMO

This. It will either be their greatest triumph, or their greatest mistake.

We Rasputin now
Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=kvDMlk3kSYg

dox accuser, post their neighbor's data as your own.

Just argue that all the communist talking points spewd by dems are actually russian troll talking points.

Keep doing shit like pic related. Can't blame that on the Russians.

I am Russia, ask me anything.

Op image also describes the CIA quite well

youtube.com/watch?v=u93bhAimFFU

They're so fucked in the head they actually believe people having a sense of humor and mocking them is a Russian subversion attempt. You know what? If Russia's sense of humor is really as incredible as they make it out to be, we might as well just let them invade and kill off our political classes. It's got nothing to do with the Russians though, it's just regular people all over the west getting together on an anonymous website and laughing at the world as it burns around us. All of our politicians are complete cunts and mocking them all feels good.

Nobody believes the news or the intelligence agencies (same thing really) any more after they were busted red handed lying their asses off. Even the President has called them out on their retarded lies. Now they’re literally going full bore with actual Communist lies.

Our own intelligence agencies have seditiously weakened our nation. We have Communists openly displaying their sedition in the military academies. It’s a real problem, I hope there are a few actual, patriotic Americans left serving. Seems that foreigners pay better, and they can legally get side gigs now, so I doubt it.

> blaming 4chanz for their farts again
still working on the narrative, i see
somewhat predictable, though

Where do I sing up to become a russian troll though? I am a experienced shitposter with knowledge of baiting, inciting flamewars, weaponized autism and high-intensity memetic warfare