You know what to do.

mobile.twitter.com/morten/status/930762623435624448

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Trumpfan1995/status/928090746053431297
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Voted

Bump

Voted but it’s 70 to 30. I don’t think you guys are gonna win.

Its only 4k votes. We already won

Not with that attitude, faggot.

Bump

Nah it's because people that genuinely support Trump aren't as prevalent on Twitter.

defeatism is treason
I heard they can hang you for that

this, twatter is a communist echo chamber

Bump

BUMP

I VOTED

but of course

AGAINST DRUMF

TAKE THAT RIGHTISTS HJAHAHAHAHJ

This. Also, who are the fuckers conducting the surveys to determine the “official” approval rating? Are they only calling registered dems or some shit? I have never been contacted once.

At 30% now

That's a different poll that what he quoted you dumb cunt. Sage

Voted

Bump

wtf i hate trump now

Are you guys retarded?

twitter.com/Trumpfan1995/status/928090746053431297

It's true though, toothpaste. None of the Trump supporters I know even have a twatter account.
Twitter is literally the central headquarters of brainlet liberals who only have a 140 character attention span.

Twitter deliberately hides certain tweets and shadowbans certain people at random.
They don’t even try to hide the fact they’re doing it.

One is a blue-ticked lib echo with like-minded followers and the other is a trump fan with like-minded followers, neither are unbiased and therefor the poll will favor the views of those who created it.

I know this. So this mortonfag posts another poll to disprove the Desantis poll. Can we fuck this poll up or force him to delet, its up to 31 now.

Don't leftcunts bitch about their polls always getting raided by bots and right wingers? How are they justifying this poll?

Now at 33%. They will be crying out russian bots did this soon.

on Twitter lol

you may as well hold the poll at Antifuh HQ, Twitter's full of kids who will mostly be clueless libtards.

voted

no neutral option?

>mobile.
phoneposters kys pls