Tokyo Ghoul: REEEEEEE

Did they fug?

Maybe

l hope because they're getting a bit too old to be virgins

I hope so. They're one otp that need to fuck badly.

get out

>23 and 21
>too old to be virgins

Way to piss off this entire website m8.

No, it's too old for women to be virgins, but fairly typical for males.

Touka has a boyfriend in college

not my fault nips tend to lose their virginity really early

except the ugly ones of course, but kaneki and touka look good

Yes and she's also fucking Rio on a regular basis right?

If it's too old for women then how come its called pedophilia if you want to fuck 12 year old girls below?

>l hope because they're getting a bit too old to be virgins
They're japs mate, a 21-23 year old virgin is perfectly acceptable there.

>not my fault nips tend to lose their virginity really early
They lose it later than most western countries.

Why is tokyo ghoul so shit? All the characters are fucking retarded honestly

I don't see how these two concepts are contradictory.

sup re bros
who /godneki/ here

No, they never will.
Touka is projecting her father issues onto him and mistakes it for "love".
Kaneki has never shown any real romantic attraction towards another person, who doesn't subconsciously remind him of his mother, namely Rize.

Is this where all the ichirukists migrated to?

>ichirukists
I've always thought narusaku was more similar to it than ichiruki

fuck off shippermongos

No, you delusional shipperfag. Kaneki doesn't give a shit about Touka in that way. He didn't even bother visiting :re for an entire month after the Cochlea breach.

i haven't read since ch 50-something, has fucking anything happened between these two? nothing happened in 200-odd chapters of the original so I'm gonna gamble and guess probably not

She got cucked by eto.
Last chapter she slaped kaneki
She will then get cucked by eto again, causing her plotarmor to kill eto and winning the kanekibowl

wtf I love eto now

rofl

They're the official pairing, but the story isn't over yet and they haven't gotten together in a romantic sense yet either.The bridge scene remains their biggest intimate moment tailored for shipping between the two of them. Beyond that, Touka only encountered Kaneki 2 times in RE, with only one being tailored for shipping (when she saw in the cafe), and the other was a brief close exchange, but the situation called for attention elsewhere. The latest RE chapter adds another where they reunite, presumably for good, and it seems like they'll go back to how things were so to a degree.

She got cucked

>dead girl NTRing anyone

>dead
more like delusional user right here

Yes.

>the cure to cancer

>he thinks she's still alive
Kek. Her dead body was taken away to be dissected and used by the big baddies. She's as dead as Arima. The parallel is there.

>A tokyo ghoul thread on tuesday
>A tokyo ghoul thread on tuesday that is a delusional toukafag thread.

Mods should purge this

>They're the official pairing
Main female lead =/= MC's love interest. I thought you IchiRukists have learned your lesson already.

Yeah as dead as after tsukiyama raid
>Toukafags still delusional

You forgot the pic user

You must be new to TG.

She is both. Ishida genuinely pairs and ships them. Check his Twitter.

But touka isnt the main female lead for like 200 chapters, there isnt any main female lead, maybe eto but realisticly this is kaneki story, no girl gets atention, arima was the main girl but he died

Touka Kaneki OTP

>Etofag in denial.
Your bitch never had a chance with Kaneki. Accept reality.

>Check his Twitter.
You should do it yourself, because he also ships Tsukiyama with Kaneki.

She's technically the heroine that gets promoted as the main girl in promos, arts, etc. The author is avoiding romance that would complicate things, so he's taking the shounen-esque route by putting it on the side and only shipping to keep fans happy. No romance until the story is nearing its end.

>Check his pandering to the japanese toukafags like his lover kubo did.
>Not check the actual story were he doesnt show any fucking interest in touka besides "she is pretty", who also said to rize and eto, who has been the main girl since kaneki awakened"
I am a hinamifag but if you just ignored ishida twitter and focused on the source, the fucking manga, maybe you would realize that toukashippers are just a delusion.
I am not even an shitofag and I know this

Are you insane? It's seldom as a tease. Homo pairing isn't legitimized, at best there's only subtext.

I dont care who ends with kaneki touka, eto or fucking banjou, but etofags should realize that touka is gonna win or eto at least isnt gonna win.
And toukafags should realize that eto is alive because she saving her is literally is the endgame of the story along with humans and ghouls coexisting and kaneki has stronger feelings for her than for touka FOR NOW
So stop discussing
Best girl is hinami and ishida decided to get her dicked by ayacuck

Literally the only inteligent guy of these 23 posters for now
And now this thread should off himself, because its fuckin nonesense

And? Tsukiyama isn't the heroine and isn't advertised in an official capacity.

You're pretty retarded. TG doesn't have romance to check anything for. But fact of the matter is, Touka is the heroine and designated as the main ship by the author. Her chances of winning is 90%. 10% in the event Kaneki ends up with no one.

>reading Bleach
>comparing Ishida to Kubo
Get the fuck out.

>10% in the event Kaneki ends up with no one.
>10%
And you're basing this on what exactly?

Common sense for living off anime and manga for too long. Why? Do you think Kaneki will 100% end up with someone instead?

>not comparing ishida to kubo
>anime

Yes, this is the anime and manga board. People watch anime and read manga.

Kaneki will fucking die after saving manager daughteru kokoro before she dies too and also making humans and ghouls coexists.
Touka will have an epilogue being a teacher teaching how ghoul science works, yoriko will know she is a ghoul and stop giving her shit to eat
THE FUCKING END
Tokyo ghoul is not a romance manga, eto and kaneki love is fucked up and when is gets well it will be too late
Kaneki doesnt even love touka

>eto and kaneki love
>love
Get a load of this delusional Etofag.

>Kaneki dying after all the shit and suffering he went through already
Unlikely.

I am not even a shipperfag, I read the story for a normal point of view and not for a shipperfag point of view
Anyway I have to say eto is actually way more entertaining than touka

>Do you think Kaneki will 100% end up with someone instead?
No, I just think him ending surrounded by his friends would be fitting. He seems like someone who values platonic relationships more. Forcing him with Touka for the sake of it is pretty fucking retarded. If he gets with her, it'll be awful no matter how you look at it. Then again, this manga became so shitty I shouldn't be surprised anymore.

>not a romance manga
Neither is Bleach. Looked at how that turned out.

This actually is the ending that is likely gonna happen with how things are going to

Nice try, Etofag. Kaneki doesn't love Eto at all. He depises her, if anything.

Kaneki will die early because the artificial "grafting" of the ghoul's kakuhou has shortened his life span, as confirmed by Kanou in terms of artificial ghoul hybridzation. He's already losing his eyesight like his daddy did. Even if he us paired with anyone, it won't last as per every pairing in this manga. And I'm glad.

Kaneki X Death is OTP. All shipperfags BTFO.

>implying anyone is going to end up with anyone

This series will either have an extremely depressing ending, or a bittersweet one. No way are Kaneki and Touka going to end up happily ever after.

>more entertaining
Maybe in RE and only cause Eto has the greater spotlight. Touka is more entertaining and better developed in TG. TG > RE

Did you read the manga or you just read chapter 55 where edgyneki was being edgy 100 times
That is the same guy who wanted to kill arima.
Also, you dont save someone you "depise" life and call your organization like her book because you

You can say he saved her because she is a sss rank, you can say he searched for her because she could help him, but you cant say he named his organization kuro yagi because he "depises" her

>No way are Kaneki and Touka going to end up happily ever after.
I wish I was as optimistic as you, user.

>Despise.
What manga are you reading? He's indifferent at worst. The fag literally named his organization after her book. And because she also sucks Arima's dick and was in cahoots with him the entire time to make him OEK, the chances of him "despising" her are slim to none. Kaneki doesn't really hate anyone and forgives the most unforgivable of shit.

Eto will die and wont get the D
Kaneki will die
Touka wont get the D

Tragedy end with eto and bittersweet aftermath with touka being someone more in the society thanks to kaneki sacrifice
This is literally the best tokyo ghoul end and not that shipper endings shit

>arima was the main girl
More like the main closet homosexual in TG:re manga.
Btw muh romance side plot doesn't really matter because Ishida will most likely take the easy way out -MCXFemMC endgame- at the end of his story. It's not even shipping faggotry anymore.
>ishida decided to get her dicked by ayacuck
Saddest but truest thing in this thread. I agree. Anons should stop bumping this shipping central unless they really want Sup Forums to call TG:re threads the new SnK pairing generals.
That's all

You're mistaken about one thing.

So things that everyone agrees
>Kaneki will end with touka or with the sweet death
>Eto is gonna die at the end of the last arc
>Furuta x kaneki/eto will be the final fight
>None of anteiku fagots are gonna die except maybe yomo

Anyone have a good multi UR account they're not using in Tokyo Ghoul Carnaval?

>Eto is gonna die at the end of the last arc
Only thing I disagree with in light of the secret message Ishida left in Root A's credits and the most recent developments related to it.

Eto should die because if she lives kaneki dies 100% and then she wont get dicked in all her life

>Kaneki doesn't love Eto at all. He depises her, if anything.
What is character development

>eto/kaneki
>rize/furuta
>hide/touka
>matsuri/urie
These are the best endgame pairings
Still hasnt forgotten the hinami/ayato shit

The Kirishitma along with the Anteiku gang will survive. Kaneki if anything has a guaranteed death ready for him.
I hope Eto survives and writes erotic stories under a different penname to ventilate her sexual frustration though.

>touka/kaneki
Fixed.

>t. toukashipper

>t.etoshipper

Kaneki x Touka*
Eto x death*

Waifufags will be BTFO into oblivion once Hide comes back.

Kaneki felt nothing for her and didn't even tried to help her when she was dying. It's only natural that he hated her to a certain degree for manipulating him.

>touka/kaneki
>not death/kaneki
He's gonna die, faggot. Your forced, bland shounen-tier pairing will never happen. At least the othergirlfags have already accepted their defeat. Toukafags are still in denial.

More like touka x yoriko, eto x death kaneki x death

>rio/touka
Fixed

I'm looking forward to it but I don't want that website with a t to be happy. Tragedy.
Same chapter needs to have Mutsuki declare she's a girl to compensate.

Except we have no idea what happened after Ishida deliberately moved to the next scene. Also, she "manipulated" him as much as Arima did. What the fuck are you talking about?

Is Kaneki really that much of a momcon?

>They're the official pairing

>t.etofag ignoring his delusional pairing

I am a toukafag and I get mad when people call them toukafags, they are just delusional touken shippers who make their fanfics
I love touka but that nonesense over who gets kaneki dick needs to stop
Its clearly etoken end with eto dying and kaneki dying there or touken epilogue
I am a toukafag and I prefer kaneki dying. Am I a bad toukafag because I find that ending way better?

Seconded

No, you are just not retarded

>let's ship in TG
>also let's ship KanekiXhis dead mother
EPIC

Touka actually has romantic feelings and got the whole dreaming about/being bothered that the person she loves isn't at her side focus thing. She was created to be a love interest. Whether or not she will win is a different matter.

I wish all the other Toukafags were like you, user. Shippers ruin everything.
I don't understand in what retarded world me saying Kaneki will die (meaning Eto doesn't get the dick) makes me an "Etofag" - but whatever tailors your delusions.

>ts clearly etoken end
>Etofag false flagging Toukafags

He literally said that shipperfags are fucking cancer and he prefers kaneki dying
What the fuck are you just trying to say
Also, kaneki mother is a fucking corpse, but kaneki really has a bigass oedipus complex

I am a etofag and I get mad when people call them etofags, they are just delusional etofags shippers who make their fanfics
I love eto but that nonesense over who gets kaneki dick needs to stop
Its clearly touken end with touka smiling and kaneki smiling back or etoken epilogue
I am a etofag and I prefer touka end. Am I a bad etofag because I find that ending way better?