>Duterte sings @Trump's command 11/12/17
youtu.be/aSusQCOZwVM

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/vlbelang/status/930826114691420160
youtube.com/watch?v=oMupq6zB1Tc
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/14/ice-agents-rebel-say-trump-betrayed-them/
jicreport.com/ice-union-president-to-trump-whats-happening-at-ice-is-an-embarrassment-to-the-american-people-and-a-stab-in-the-back-to-the-men-and-women-of-law-enforcement/
jicreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/POTUS-Ltr-11_13_2017.pdf
twitter.com/Snowden/status/930825406248374273
whitehouse.gov/sites/whitehouse.gov/files/images/External - Unclassified VEP Charter FINAL.PDF
jicreport.com/trumps-acting-ice-director-takes-hundreds-of-law-enforcement-vehicles-from-his-own-officers-in-the-field-to-give-ice-managers-millions-in-free-gas-paid-for-by-taxpayers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

We need to round up the manlets.

>No black man owes a white man shit.

how was your trip? Sounds fun. I've always wanted to take a road trip like that.

Poor roasties, how will they ever recover?

Make a white baby today!

Thousands of retards attacking police in Brussels. Wow. Just wow.
mobile.twitter.com/vlbelang/status/930826114691420160

>MANLETS BTFO EDITION
best edition.

>setting up another meeting for a date
I just want to date once so I can say I tried and failed

uh yeah they fucking do. They wouldn't last fifty seconds in a chinese prison

No public events scheduled. no announcement today

youtube.com/watch?v=oMupq6zB1Tc

AAAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
DUMB RURAL DRUMPFTARDS AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>Compiled by the National ICE Council, which represents ICE officers, the website is part whistleblower and part primal scream for Mr. Trump to pay attention to a group of people who were among his staunchest backers during the presidential campaign.

>“ICE Officers grudgingly admit that the only President they ever endorsed hasn’t kept his word, and many officers now feel betrayed,” the officers say on the website.

>National ICE Council President Chris Crane, in an open letter to Mr. Trump, posted on the site, said he finds himself regularly having to defend the president to ICE officers who backed Mr. Trump during the campaign but now feel “stab[bed] in the back” by the administration.

>Mr. Crane said he gives Mr. Trump the benefit of the doubt but that those around the president — whom he doesn’t name — appear to be trying to shield him from hearing about the continued struggles at ICE.

>“While officers view the President’s position on enforcement as courageous, the Trump administration has left all of the Obama managers and leadership in place, a group that ICE Officers know after the last eight years to be completely incompetent, corrupt and anti-enforcement,” Mr. Crane wrote.

>One early posting reports on as many as 500 ICE supervisors who the council says are using official vehicles for their own personal travel, each “gouging American taxpayers for approximately $5,000 annually in free fuel alone,” and on accusations of sexual harassment.

>Yet another tip reports on “secret orders” the council says have been given to officers in Utah to alert Park City before they attempt any arrests in the city. The officers say they have to wait as long as a week before attempting the arrests — and by the time they go after their targets, they appear to have been alerted and fled.

DEFEND THIS!!!!

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/14/ice-agents-rebel-say-trump-betrayed-them/
>The country’s immigration enforcement officers launched a website Tuesday demanding that President Trump do more to clean up their agency, saying he has left the Obama team in place and it’s stymying his goal of enforcing laws on the books.

jicreport.com/ice-union-president-to-trump-whats-happening-at-ice-is-an-embarrassment-to-the-american-people-and-a-stab-in-the-back-to-the-men-and-women-of-law-enforcement/
>ICE Union President to Trump: What’s happening at ICE is an embarrassment to the American people and a stab in the back to the men and women of law enforcement

jicreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/POTUS-Ltr-11_13_2017.pdf
>Crane’s full letter and specific requests to President Trump can be viewed here.

this gift keeps on giving

Theres a video she just posted at the drag show without makeup on and she's still someone id want to fug

>Literally saved their lives

THE AUDACITY

I'll post this once more, have to go to work and deal with some roasties. Godspeed, anons.

>niggers steal, get caught
>the president tells them to let it go
>they owe no thanks to the president

TULSI GABBARD 2020

Have the three UCLA Basketball Players said thank you President Trump?

We can't let him get the codes!

I wish you luck finnbro.

>muh tax forms

At least she seems nice enough...
I'll probably fuck up in 100 different ways

Do they know he doesn’t actually have a big red button labelled NUKE! in the Oval Office?

There is nothing to defend, they’re right. Homan may be good but lots of holdovers there weighting the whole boat. Out with them all, good for the ICE to protest vocally.

What is that stuff women smear on their nose to make it look like a cg animation anyway?

Why are nigger ladies so confused by car alarms?
There's one across the parking lot who sets hers off absolutely every time she gets her in SUV

2 burgers, 30 fries. (2pm EST, 11am PST)

makeup?

Isn't it funny that the two nuclear drops were by a democrat president, and yet the democrats fear that it will be a republican that hits the button next?

>implying Kim Jong-Un is actually 5’7”

>Different ink
>Different handwriting
>Dated twice for no reason
>Misspelled location
>Wrong abbreviated job title
>Brought forth by person with confirmed history of paying people to make false accusations juuuuuuust before elections

Really makes you think.

Trump did betray them. He put a women in charge of ICE who said having women and negroes around just makes things better. Literally a baseless and blatantly/definitely false claim

>Journalists writing up the VEP plan today: most important revelation was enormous loophole permitting digital arms brokers to exempt (via routine NDAs used when proliferating bugs to >1 buyer) critical flaws in US infrastructure from disclosure no matter the cost to our security.

>The percentage of vulnerabilites the government discloses to vendors is largely PR: The public harm of maintaining 10 high severity flaws far outweighs the benefit of disclosing 90 low severity ones. We need to know the severity of disclosed vulnerabilities, not just the number.

>That government is finally opening up about the Vulnerabilities Equities Process is positive, but Joyce's refusal to acknowledge, confront, and discuss remediating the problems highlighted by NSA's ETERNAL suite knocking out US & UK hospitals shows we have a long way to go.

>US government can only disclose 0days in line with legal issues, such as non-disclosure agreements. Presumably, an 0day contractor will have an NDA saying 'don't warn the vendor of this'. Makes disclosure impossible

twitter.com/Snowden/status/930825406248374273

Vulnerabilities Equities Policy and Process
for the United States Governmen
>whitehouse.gov/sites/whitehouse.gov/files/images/External - Unclassified VEP Charter FINAL.PDF

BAN MAKEUP
A
N

M
A
K
E
U
P

That unironically seems to be what they believe.

May God Be With the People of Sutherland Springs

watch as this blows up as the new "big story" as the moore accusers are proven liars

Yes but what kind of makeup?

>One early posting reports on as many as 500 ICE supervisors who the council says are using official vehicles for their own personal travel, each “gouging American taxpayers for approximately $5,000 annually in free fuel alone,” and on accusations of sexual harassment.

>Yet another tip reports on “secret orders” the council says have been given to officers in Utah to alert Park City before they attempt any arrests in the city. The officers say they have to wait as long as a week before attempting the arrests — and by the time they go after their targets, they appear to have been alerted and fled.

>An ICE official said they do regularly let local law enforcement know they are active in that jurisdiction “in order to deconflict and avoid any potential ‘blue on blue’ issues.” But the official said there is no set timeline, and it often happens only while officers are on scene.

>The worry about blue-on-blue entanglements played out the other way in the Philadelphia incident, where ICE officers say supervisors told them to remove their bulletproof vests before attempting to make an arrest in the city.

>The vests contain the officers’ markings identifying them as police, so without the vests they had nothing visible to show they were law enforcement. Neighbors ended up calling city police to report the men as intruders.

>The website said the supervisors should have been fired and Mr. Trump should personally issue a directive ordering discipline for any ICE supervisor who demands officers remove their body armor.

>“Our own supervisors would rather see the bodies of their own dead officers full of bullet holes than offend an illegal alien,” said Officer Gabriel Cimino, president of the local union chapter. “This is the absolute madness that our officers in the field are dealing with every day. Will an officer have to die before President Trump helps us restore order to this agency?”

Why did we fall for the memes!? #Trumpgret

They think it's the built-in mixtape when they start up their cars.

The NCAA owes conservative states an apology tbqh

Stop stop I wasn't ready, laughing at levels that shouldn't even be possible

>2d mater race

She's loaded, right? Why don't she use that money to smoothen her face?

The shitters commenting on the Nelson's step-son video.
>Where were you when she was 16?

>Traitor Trump leaves Obama scum in
Who would have thought

Normally a lighter shade of foundation.
I used to work at a fancy dept. store with all the makeup counters

wew

I mean...aren’t you supposed to say thank you for gifts, job interviews, and all manner of things??
What would you do if someone saved you from serving a 10-year term in person?

It's been over a year since I've resigned myself to understanding that democrats actually think cartoons are real life.

OH MY!

>barf

>Trump’s Acting ICE Director takes hundreds of law enforcement vehicles from his own officers in the field to give ICE managers millions in free gas paid for by taxpayers

>Hundreds of ICE supervisors take unmarked police vehicles provided by Congress for ICE’s law enforcement operations, and instead of utilizing the vehicles for enforcement, as the America public entrusted them to do, ICE supervisors use the vehicles for their own personal use with no mission need.
It’s estimated that each ICE supervisor involved is gouging American taxpayers for approximately $5,000 annually in free fuel alone.
The wealthiest of federal employees literally gave themselves a $5,000 raise without the approval Congress, or anyone else, and taxpayers are footing the bill.

>Estimates of the fraud, waste and abuse are staggering.
With as many as 500 ICE supervisors involved, estimates indicate that taxpayers are being fleeced for up to $27.5M annually through various costs to include vehicle costs, maintenance and fuel.
Fuel costs alone are estimated at $2.5M annually.
While President Trump’s Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price angered the President and eventually vacated his cabinet post after spending $400k on private jets, Price spent only a fraction of the millions that ICE’s Acting Director Thomas Homan spends annually on similar travel perks for his managers.

>But not only are ICE supervisors taking millions from unsuspecting taxpayers every year for management perks, they’re knowingly hurting their own officers and throwing public safety aside as they rob much needed equipment from their own officers and law enforcement operations in the field.

jicreport.com/trumps-acting-ice-director-takes-hundreds-of-law-enforcement-vehicles-from-his-own-officers-in-the-field-to-give-ice-managers-millions-in-free-gas-paid-for-by-taxpayers/

You can't defend this. Trump is con a man who use and then dispose of people. He's a scumbag but retards had to vote for him in the primaries...

it's not about race. In this instance, they absolutely owe Trump and the State Department a large level of gratitude.

They fucked up, and they were literally at the mercy of the Chinese government. Who, by the way, has a 99.9% conviction rate in criminal trials. If it had gone to court, they were FUCKED. Who knows how long they would've been in jail?

Doesn't mean they have to scream it from the mountaintops, but they definitely owe Trump a thank you, at the very least.

why?

Trump should have left these niggers to rot.

but you're forgetting she voted for Tru-

Let me guess, they'll try to spin it that Trump had nothing to do with their release.
Also somehow this proves drumpf is racist

>import millions of people who hate you
>they riot constantly
Gee, nobody saw that one coming!

deport crooked DHS bureaucrats !

This is so fucking Fascist, It's right out of Hitler's playbook.

Wrong way round. She should be commended for not paying the cosmetic Jew.

>the eternal sexually oblivious Finn
I'm the user that consulted you through like three threads a little while ago.
i'm still pulling for you user.

Good.

When will they learn?

Krassenstein is a moron. Those niggers should be kissing Trump's ass for getting them out of a decade in a fucking Chinese prison.

Isn't that the lady that is leaving anyway because General Kelly yelled at her for not deporting Hondurans?

my guess is Uncle Trump is baiting the MSM to cover the story

This is so much but I think they were held as a bargaining chip as well.

>>Mr. Crane said he gives Mr. Trump the benefit of the doubt but that those around the president — whom he doesn’t name — appear to be trying to shield him from hearing about the continued struggles at ICE.
BASED KELLY!!!

Right, magapedes?

I really need to fix my shit.

MAGA!

DEMENTIA IMBEACH NOW!!

any more brussels vids? need to see some chaos today

>(((Krassenstein)))

>Who lists the location of the place in which you signed the yearbook?

>Actually...who writes the location whenever you write your signature?

Has ANYONE here written the location of the place you were standing when signing a yearbook?
Has ANYONE here written the location of the place you were standing when signing anything other than a yearbook?
I can’t think of anything.
That’s so fucking weird.

Did they dindu nuffin though?

>tfw taytay survives the makeapp test

Such vibrant diversity.

NAPALM THE SHIT OUT OF THEM!!!

This is why Trump really have to get serious about the Presidential appointments already. He can't purge all the Obama people personally or by attrition. Get MAGA people in government and let them do it and make it harder for the next democrat to root them out.

>survives
dude, she does look even better than before. Real Cutie

I will come to Finland just to hang out with you.

Whoa she looks super cute here

bargaining for what? If anything, it benefited China to let them off, as another gesture of goodwill and cooling of tensions with the US.

Funny. If Obama did the same, he would have been given another Nobel Peace Prize.

PART

>stop having children goyim
>let more refugees in to fix low birth rates goyim

Come on blow this one up CNN.
Let the world see how Trump saved this niggers' asses.

>tfw only 1.25 neps

I'm not gonna make it, am i?

>mobile.twitter.com/vlbelang/status/930826114691420160
THIS is the type of situation buckshot was invented for