youtube.com/watch?v=HDnsl1jr6FE
youtube.com/watch?v=hJzQphRNRXk
twitter.com/i/moments/930120742422716416
youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The next to fall.

#uncleJoe

obummer's White buddy.

Obama had nothing to do with this. If anything, it further reinforces how fucked up whites are. Cant even get a black man in power without some creepy white fuck bringing him down by association

2020 got you worried, huh bitch?

kek hes fucked too

You do realize none of those women have been paid to complain.

Black men routinely fuck their biological daughters. its not incest to them, its just a typical family reunion.

He's not running.
He just said so so that /pol will get thrown off the scent of this
Pic related

Every man in Hollywood is being scrutinized for every sexual thought they ever had

This guy gropes and sniffs wives and kids of cucks on camera, with hours of footage as proof

let me guess, he gets a pass right, especially because he's on team Potter.

I guess the fact that the weak bitch "fathers" were present during to sexual touching of minors, that that counts as parental consent as is OK?

Of course they are paid to keep quiet

Pass for what? Being creepy? My uncle is creepy but last I checked he hadn't been accused of jack shit unlike everyone else. Call me when we've crossed that line unless you want to be arguing "Joe Biden hugged a woman once, LOCK HIM UP."

let's try that again

I guess the fact that the weak bitch "fathers" were present during the sexual touching of minors, that that counts as parental consent and makes it OK?

>Joe Biden hugged a woman once, LOCK HIM UP.

wow, real sex offender minimiser aren't you.

Fellow paedo?

how many pedotrains has he run with bush señior?

pedo scum detected
hang yourself

youtu.be/k4XMvWIRmx0

Joe "my hand be slidin'" Biden?

this will come back to haunt him in 2019. meme war 2 is only a couple short years away

Checked
What the actual fuck. The first clip is the worst. Stroking a child’s jaw like that. I am starting too get real sleepy of all this bs. Joe Biden sexually touching children on national TV is nothing. Accusations from 40 years ago with no proof — reee! Literal rapist!!

Joe "if you want this job, then press your kid on my knob" Biden

Please run in 2020 Joe Biden, so Sup Forums and Infowars can expose your pedophilia. Sick fucking old fuck.

yeah

talk about not hiding in plain sight

I can't believe he's said he'll run, he must be senile to think his kiddy fondling will go unnoticed.

I guess he's just following (((orders))), and will just be there to hand over a ton of the votes to the other dem candidate, because people won't want to vote for a thinly veiled paedophile looking creep.

CREEPY UNCLE JOE
ONLY REFER TO HIM AS CREEPY UNCLE JOE

Gropin Joe is a fuckin' degenerate.

Just imagine the people who back him up, so he can grope any kind of women in front of camera and people are cool with it

Who is this girl?

And can we get her to expose Biden directly??

"You smell pretty."

He seems to have no sense of danger either

Dolly Little

*all smiles!*

libtards probably thinks it's progressive to have the first paedo president

wheres the anime version? 2d>3d

I'm sure other presidents in the past were probably pedos too.
Obama and Clinton are likely suspects.

I think we should wait for him to get the Dem nomination and go past the point of no return before we start pushing the creep angle.

Joe Biden doesnt give a fuck.

Apparently that all he gives.

>posts the only pics of him with older women
>when there's 10000x that amount of him with children.
really joggin my noggin here

trump's inauguration

youtube.com/watch?v=HDnsl1jr6FE

how is he getting away with it

Audio of blonde cleaned up a little bit.

youtube.com/watch?v=hJzQphRNRXk

Best of Joe...
twitter.com/i/moments/930120742422716416

Say it with me
President Papa Joe

That guy and the one behinds faces are worth a thousand words

HE'S A MOVIN KINDA SLOW AT THE JUNCTION
(((((petticoat junction)))))

But this is exactly how Trump is with her his daughter

> be self
> have bluepilled mom
> one day mom announces she’s going to see Joe Biden speak
> can’t tell her “good thing you’re not young, cuz otherwise I’d worry about you being around him” cuz she’s never seen the Creepy Uncle Joe pics

>Obama had nothing to do with this. If anything, it further reinforces how fucked up whites are

He's a Jew you shill fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups

These people are so used to do sick things on secret islands without getting caught in exchange for being a good puppets, that this shit on TV is not even a thing for them.

Majority of them have jewish noses.