Will Rom come out to his teammates next episode?

Will Rom come out to his teammates next episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJrBOKXlWAM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When will Shuzo come out?

When will Yaiba find more incriminating band photos?

Shu probably burned everything.

After he finds the clue to escape the diabolical trap of the Queen of Darkness in her death games.

wow

That's how you get fangirls to buy.

In the game it was Selen that had photos. I wonder why they changed this in the anime.

Probably to get the rest of Shinganz crimson more involved in the story.

Massive orgy with Rom as the main center is the only possible outcome.

When will Yaiba start making BL doujins about Rom and Shuuzo?

His doujins would be all flashy.

It'll be samurai AU.

Would be cool.

Okay got this from the AGF booklet. It puts Rom age as アラサー(around thirty) which is nip for 27-33yrs old.

It's official but it's still an AU. Shingan Crimsonz and Arcareafact are cops in it so they might have aged everyone up.

>Your chuuni days will haunt you forever

In the last short episode, he on the other hand was "only" a highschooler.

Yeah it's an AU too. Anyway he has to be at least mid 20s being a white collar salaryman.

That is true.

Anyway more stuff from the AGF booklet.

I have no image so I can't say if it's true but apparently at the end Yaiba is seen writing a report and he puts Rom as missing. So I guess it's Rom turn to die in this AU and I guess it's applied that Shuzo took his body.

Stealing a body, ey.

His ultimate prize.

*Implied.

Fucked up my spellcheck choice.

>Chuchu and Retoree braids
CUTE

The AU setting really lets them go full drama.

Reminder that クリティクリスタ a shit.

Rom is so fucking hot.

Bad onii-chan

Needs to get licked from toe to upper eyes.

Why not onee-san?

Because user used to not use Retoree's image.

Who are the two other guys?

Amatelast's two other members.

They even got their little unique stage.

Yeah I wonder if Sanrio has any plans for them or are they just a one time publicity thing. They're pretty much a band on their own and could be marketed as one too .

I wanna fug the goat.

That's kinda obvious. What i meant to ask is: what are they doing now?

No idea, they don't have their profiles up in the game and there's no indication if Sanrio would do anything more with the group.

Perhaps some small hints and tidbits of those two other members will be dropped in the next episode.
Or perhaps they did hard drugs, and that's why the band broke up. They overdosed on crushed melodisians.

Maybe they'll be mentioned in the anime but as a group they have potential to be another band in the game. We'll see what Sanrio does.

>Emo rock band with Shuzo
>It still sounds like sparkly pop

Yeah, Rom is better off with Shinganz

youtube.com/watch?v=fJrBOKXlWAM

It's not that popish but and Miyano need to learn how to sing in character too.

Since only one song was released for the Amatelast single, it's more of a nice little gimmick.

I need to know more but I know it will never get scanned or translated or anything. I thought Rom shot Shuuzo though.

The one that posted the spoilers didn't post an image along with it so I can't say if it true. I hope to find someone that does or perhaps find some fanart for some rough idea.

Oh yeah, I'm only assuming from the spoilers that Yaiba listed Rom as missing at the end.

Maybe Rom did shoot Shuzo and he went into hiding but it's kind of odd for him to run off after shooting a criminal since he's a cop and he's not really the type to run away.

Is that solar eclipse on their logo?

I''m not sure, it might just the cover design.

Looks more like a lunar eclipse to me. I think I can recognize what looks like music notes on the white spherical object.