So apparently either I'm going insane

Or my ability to ignore anime I don't care about has reached a peak

>Years ago, humanity almost got wiped out by huge magical armored insects that had become too strong and aggressive to handle. Because of these giant bugs, humans do not live on the earth anymore, but in floating cities instead. However, this does not mean that everything is lost, because the wizards from prestigious floating wizard academies are fighting these monsters.

>Kanata Age is a young man now labelled as a traitor even though he was once praised as the "Black Master Swordsman." He gets a chance to repair his reputation by instructing the team E601, which seems to be facing some difficulties. It consists of three girls, Misora Whitale, Lecty Eisenach, and Rico Flamel, each with problems of their own. It appears that Kanata will get in deep waters more than once because of them...

I literally do not remember this show existing even though it aired in Summer 2015. I think I heard of it once but I do not remember it airing, nor threads about it

Other urls found in this thread:

p.fuwafuwa.moe/cxdxnl.webm
p.fuwafuwa.moe/jjujkl.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The show and the threads were shit.

The ED was godly, that's all you need to know.

Misora a SHIT.

Second worst girl of 2015 after Julis.

I remember we had a couple of dozens of threads at most. Very small following. The show's slow pacing and low energy atmosphere didn't help reel in much watchers. Still, the MC was decent and the setting was nice. The girls were cute too (Red was best). The show is average at best and boring at worst.

This shit was underrated. It was the superior Rakudai with superior MC and superior main heroine.

Nice joke. Stella cannot be topped.

0/10

>Stellashitter shows to shitpost and shill his shit waifu
Cancer.

Stay mad at the truth.

It was mediocre, but it had its moments. MC and the goofy last boss were pretty funny.

Season 2 when? it's dirt cheap to make so they can afford it.

As very unpopular as it was, we still had at least one watch thread every week for the first half of the season. You couldn't have missed them. Threads died out during the middle of the season. then came back for the last two episodes. If memory serves, there was 8 to 11 anons who were still watching till the end.

No you.

Yuri >= Misora > Chloe > Lecty > Rico > Freon
Head patting MC > all

Ice cream man tearing up would've made for a nice meme.

p.fuwafuwa.moe/cxdxnl.webm
p.fuwafuwa.moe/jjujkl.webm

The MC is seriously underrated. Also his head pats > all other harem MC's head pats from that year. The anime had a pretty good OST from a few tracks too.

Stop forcing retarded waifu war with show that had no fans.
Anime was terrible, they only adapted like 2 volumes, pacing was slow and barely anything happened. All girls were boring and shitty: 2 generic tsunderes, dojiko, narcist and stuck up bitch.
Kanata was basically only likeable character, even with Matsuoka voice

You're enabling waifu war yourself there, you know.

Cancerous Stellafag is the one starting shit.

>Kanata was basically only likeable character, even with Matsuoka voice
No. But anime were indeed terrible

Stellabro is just spreading his good and correct taste.

I don't fully agree with your opinions since the show wasn't that bad and the girls were cute, but I only said Red was best cause she's my favorite.

Yuri is best girl and OTP

>referring to yourself in 3nd person
Kill yourself.

no

Why was this exact post on /d/ just 10 minutes ago?

Misora is best girl. Easily one of the most adorable middle schooler ever. Tsundere for head pats.

Wait, the LN is translated?

Not yet, but translation has started. Very slow progress though.

Huh, that so? I know I shouldn't, but I feel like starting to read it.

Gotta give props to her VA. Same VA who voiced Rika and Julie.

Who Rico here?