Can we please stop letting whore and fucking retarded bimbos have any legitimacy over false sexual assault claims...

Can we please stop letting whore and fucking retarded bimbos have any legitimacy over false sexual assault claims? I mean you can hate their music all you want but whining and pointing fingers just to ruin their career over false allegations proves nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/2262854/ian-watkins-lostprophets-paedophile-rape-victims/
youtu.be/OJtSg5FOdos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i actually know a girl who was banging the asian drummer from we came as romans years ago, she was underage

Honestly, OP, you sounds unreasonably angry, as though you have something to be guilty over it. I'm going to be the first one to say it: you sound like a rapist, OP.
It's time to confess your crimes and stop being a rape enabler.

Sure you did leaf

Meme flags dont get a second of my time

Two members of Pierce the Veil would bang local underage chics where I live whenever they’d tour. 15 year old girls

Proof? Because it sounds like a bumch of 15 yr old emo whores proclaiming to of fucked thier fav musicians without any substance

I used to work organizing concerts and shows at a local venue, some bands would take fangirls for afterparties 'its pretty commonplace practice
and all these girls know what they are doing too and eagerly throw themselves at celebs

You can tell the allegations are fake because those are clearly 3 gay men.

Good point aussie

Who are those queers?

It's called VIP and they usually just walk inand get a picture, hear a couple acoustic renditions of songs, and walk out. Retard commie

t. Concert manager

>implying you would turn down hordes of underage poon offerings
I'd have a stack of consent forms at the ready

Jonny Craig has done every drug imaginable I doubt sex allegations are going to bother him.

“Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.“

I don't care if any of these people actually did it. They are guilty, and we will treat them as such. In fact, I HOPE they didn't do it, just to make their suffering worse.

i dont care if you believe me lol but if you seriously think bands made up of 20 somthings guys who make music geared towards 13-14 year old girls dont take advantage of their groupies youre sheltered and stupid. im not saying wr should believe claims like that without any proof, but ive seen it happen personally.

Craig is a fag, no doubt but making him out to be a pedo is alittle fucing over the top. Wecar didnt do anythibg and the allegation is so fake. Futenes has a bit more behind it but still a whore coming out 10 years later is fucking stupid and makes no sense. 10 years ago she could of had a fine case and took em out of it were true. But of course wait until they are huge

Prove it. Im not trusting some fucking leaf on the internet without proof.

None of these people are leftists... None.

you havent seen anything buddy
ofcourse older guys are not doing any of this crap but young artist are partying hard with groupies

who?

i just said i dont care if you believe me. obviously i cant prove it, and im not gonna argue with some sheltered retard on a chilean lawncare forum. my point is is happens, but we cant believe everything people say. innocent until proven guilty.

Bandwhores are rewriting history and spreading for the "Me, Too" bandwagon.

No

I'm not going to let my wellbeing take a back seat to some mediocre "stars" and their gross behaviour

If you went to a job and picked a fight with a guy and got fired for it, then why not when you went and harassed a woman there? Start being professional and holding yourself to honour and respect toward your peers and then you don't have to worry about this

Who cares about emo faggots and Jew producers?

how do you know?

No.Burn it all

>metalcore

Most of the time idiots on these boards are cheering on the sjw faggots with their fake, unsubstantiated RAPPPPPPE claims.
Simply because it fits their narrative - see George Clooney the anti-trumper etc.
They don't seem to realise, care or allow into their brains when directly told to them - that this is a generally anti-male agenda.

(((They))) want to delegitimise men and remove them from the power structure as much as they can.
This weakens us as a whole, and leaves our females under their control and unguarded.
ANY unverified, especially decades out of date bullshit sexual harrassment claims should be discarded immediately.
By us if no one else.

never heard of any of them. all look gay and degenerate though.

>amaterus

It's some kind of psyop because none of these celebs would not be talking unless they were supposed to be talking. The real secret shit that goes on is with kids a lot younger than 15-17 years old. When stories start coming out about jewish producers molesting 5 to12 year olds i will start paying attention. Until then is all orchestrated jew/freemasonic bread and circus.

Nooooooo dont remind me lmao

Who Is that

thesun.co.uk/news/2262854/ian-watkins-lostprophets-paedophile-rape-victims/

Holy shit I love Pierce the Veil

>Vindictive groupie now regrets being a cum dump and lawyers up

Sounds about right

>Can we please stop letting whore and fucking retarded bimbos have any legitimacy

If you're signed on to a (((publisher))) or a (((record label))), you're a collaborator and deserve to suffer. I just want to see everything associated with the (((media))) get dismantled and fall out of public favor. All the stuff I listen to is relatively underground and usually on independent labels rather than big jewish media giants, so it's not like it affects me.

I beilive it. All rock stars are pedophiles. Been happening since the 60s. It's not gonna go away

Actually it doesn't surprise me at all. The music and the image of those bands is targeted at teenage girls, (emo)tional lyrics, whinny high pitch voices, colored hair, make-up, lots of pink and blue and bright colors. It is all bate to attract young girls.

This shit happens all the time, we even got a story time here about some chick about to be taken advantage of by "blood on the dance floor". Groupie whores don't exactly mix with the other accusations but here both the band and the groupies are at fault

LEAVE JONNY CRAIG ALONE

Fuck off "concert manager" I knew some dried up whore who took pride in banging the guitarist from fall out boy and gavin DeGraw after a show, she was also 16 at the time.

And still you took time to reply on the meme flag

> Pierce the Veil
> Slaves
> We Came as Romans

Literally who?

garbage teenager music during the mid late 2000's

I grew up in Jacksonville Florida and every chick in my freshman class was trying to bang some faggy musicians who was in their 20s and 30s. Why are people acting like teenage chicks aren't sluts?

>'we wuz romans' is an actual band name

holy fuck kek'd heartily.

Suspended for 1 semester from uni.
TWO girls accused me of sexual assault last semester. The second girl became friends with the first girl and claimed in her testimony she "didnt even know he raped me until I talked to (firstgirlname)"

Women DO lie about rape and sexual assault and they are given more than enough power to do so and fuck up male students lives with the bullshit that is TITLE IX

youtu.be/OJtSg5FOdos

T. metal community here
tattooboi singers are notorious rapists. Singers in general often power trip on 14 year old thots.

more liek
>pierce the Hymen
if you catch my drift

The singer of ratboys grabbed my dick once backstage. I was mortified.

Maybe men should keep their dicks in their pants and not sexually manipulate girls.

>I feel so happy cause I got me a friend
>and I like it, uhuuuuuh

>Pierce the Veil
More like, Pierce That Hymen, amiriite.

Execute all the girls and these wigger "musicians"

This why the niggers laugh at us. The bulk of you faggots idolize female men and wonder why the rest of the world is losing respect for us. It's time to chug whiskey and listen to David Allen Cole and grow chest hair again.

this

Oh please. I used to know a chick that was into these bands, they'd LOVE to have been molested by them. Wouldn't shut the fuck up about it.

wow stfu femanon so ur saying its good that hundreds of prominent men have now had their careerrs ruined because of accusations kys

He a gud boy, he dindu nothing.

Don't you bring Jonny Craig into this, he is an angel.

These bands have underage fan-girls flown in to fuck. And when the roast gets beefy, a few sluts cry foul. Big deal. They had shitty parents to let them go fuck rockstars when they should have been preparing to be a dutiful wife.

Jesus Lord user, wasn't prepared for that

there's a lot more

>Be shitty emo band
>Main audience is underaged and damaged 12 year olds
>Sexual allegations when they grow out of the scene phase and regret their teen years through empowered feminism and having ultimate say as a women

Gee who would have thought

this is nothing new, In high school I used to go to scene shows like these. Had lots of female friends that got trains ran on by dudes like these. Under age and all.

The sentencing remarks are one of the worst things i've ever read tbqh.