How come more of you American fags don't champion this nigger...

How come more of you American fags don't champion this nigger? Seems like he was articulating all of today's arguments clearly 30 years ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5KHdhrNhh88
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jeeeeesus christ this is profound
i'm sold

Seems like he knows what's up, he hates welfare with a passion

I'm gay for him as a result of this bread.

Go listen to his voice, he sounds like a white man

Those of us who have been here for years, respect Sowell. Mass invasion of dipshits and the stormweenies will loathe him regardless.

Grew up in harlem

Why is he not a meme? Seems like he has all of the relevant arguments for this board and I have never seen a thread on him,

Most of Sup Forums does/did love him but he was too neutral on trump and pretty pro-israel. He's in the Ben Shapiro category of love him but have to pretend to hate him.

We give him less hell though since he isn't a literal jew

>The blacks in the West Indies had al sorts of experiences growing their own food, selling the surplus in the market, and, in fact, being responsible for budgeting what they had. Black [slaves] in the United States were deliberately kept from having that. Dependence was seen as the key to holding the slaves down. It’s ironic that that same principle comes up in the welfare state 100 years later.

>The black family survived centuries of slavery and generations of Jim Crow, but it has disintegrated in the wake of the liberals’ expansion of the welfare state.

He knows his shit, it's why everyone hates him.

Because there are whites who originated and articulated his ideas much better, and Sowell is just another basic bitch libertarian whose ideas aren't all that interesting anyway.

Literally my favorite black guy.

>got his book Basic Economics based on Sup Forums advice
>loved it

Good read. Great man.

youtube.com/watch?v=5KHdhrNhh88

He's extremely quotable. His book on Basic Economics should be read by every high schooler.

He's one of the biggest pseudo intellectuals to exist, just parrots a lot of well known conservative ideals.
Stop falling for his niggery

And you are any better, for espousing a torrential rain of talking points you've read from the internet and watched on YouTube?

This is my favorite Sowell quote.

Discarded.

I liked Sowell the day I bumped into his stuff.

Sup Forums these days usually depresses me or makes me angry, but very rarely i get exposed to brilliant minds like this guy

got some books ordered and in the mail. god bless you OP

This nigger was influential in my red pill journey.

>I have never seen a thread on him,
You must be new or a faggot leaf

> checks flag