TRUMP IMPEACHMENT GENERAL

politico.com/story/2017/11/15/trump-impeachment-democrats-244927

>A small group of House Democrats welcomed President Donald Trump back to Washington on Wednesday with a call for impeachment hearings.

>Rep. Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.) told reporters that five other Democrats have signed on to his resolution to introduce five articles of impeachment against the president.

>The Democrats charge that Trump obstructed justice when he fired FBI Director James Comey; that he has violated the Constitution’s emoluments clause by continuing to frequent and profit from his businesses; and that he has undermined the federal judiciary and freedom of the press.

Oh no....uh...sweetie? It looks like you're gonna get impeached, honey!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_impeached_presidents
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As a Trump Supporter I want you to fucking do it go all the way. Do It faggot.

Sorry Drumpfkins, looks like your presidency failed.

I don't want this to happen due to what follows. Trump isn't a good person or president by any means, but holy hell their entire chain of command is pretty bad.

brumpf btfo

If you still think this is gonna happen, you are retarded

It'll never happen. Watch the pedogate and other scandals hit the front page any moment now. They've gone to far. You liberal fags really want the Pence don't you....

You're the one whose delusional.

Little ol drumpf is gonna get blown the fuck out and theres nothing you faggots can do about it

Stop using our memes shareblue faggot

Come at me pussy

Oh look. The little kids are talking about impeachment again not understanding that with a majority Rep house and senate they have zero chance ever.
Then we'll elect him again.

i dont even know how to reply to these kinda threads anymore. theyre getting desperate
sage

how do you get impeached for obstruction of justice when you fire someone for obstructing justice?

>that he has undermined the federal judiciary and freedom of the press.

didnt Obama spy on journalists?

>Trump isn't a good person or president by any means

kys

This is how retarded the Democrat Party is Aussiebro.

>hit the front page any moment now

Sure thing ya fucking Russia Shill...

>how many times does it have to not happen before you guys come up with anything else.
j-just wondering for a friend...

Do it.
No seriously, fucking impeach him. We've never had a president impeached, so if you libfags do it first it'll open the door for us to do it to the next nigger or feminazi you elect in the future.
So please, go RIGHT ahead you faggot.

He spied on journalists and forced an AP reporter to turn over all their documents and sources.

This doesn't even include wiretapping Merkel and other "allies".

>we never had a president impeached

I present to you, a Drumpftards education, everyone!

This is what we want, the demoncraps will fail because Trump has the majority on his side and demoncraps will look even worse something previously thought impossible.

is their anyway a non sperg 4channer can get into those weird government grilling sessions that you see on youtube where they ask all those questions at people, and just bring out all the corruption shit that we have dug up, the connections, the collusions between ABC's, media and corrupt politicians, and ask them why they shouldnt be swinging from short ropes right now? why shouldnt the american people invoke the reason why the 2nd amendment was written into you constitution for? why the people should sit back and try to do it by the law that seems to be different when politicians have to face the music? fuck i stopped watching my own countries political bullshit cause it was getting me riled up constantly, i watched yours because i didnt really affect me, but now im getting mad as hell about another countrys problems.

I think he meant "removed from office", but really, most retards, liberals and conservatives, confuse "impeach" and "removal" these days anyway.

Bill Clinton was impeached you American Fucktard... the US Senate acquitted him,,,

Please do it. One step closer to martial law and rope for Democrats.

How fucking underage are you

this will surely be the thing that BTFO's grumpf! HE's FINISHED

Russian shill... ? your statement and flag don't match. 1/3rd the gov will be caught up in pedorings and corruption sweeps. Accept this timeline for your own sanity.

>Giving Sup Forums yet another occasion to make fun of letfies when their retarded impeachment procedure fails.

Please, showcase to everyone how little the Democrats have to offer to anyone by wasting their time doing this.

2020 is looking real comfy.

>no
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_impeached_presidents
you were saying, faggot?

Do it pussy. I dare you.

>literally 2 impeached presidents on that list

The US major problem is the meddling through Zionist Lobby AIPAC. Normies don't quite understand yet, how problematic the Zionists, & Soros have become in all aspects of US society. They'll know sooner than later. 2nd amendment isn't going away.

>Impeach Trump
>Majority Republican Congress
People think that will go anywhere? He'll be found not guilty and then nearly all criticism can just be waved away because what else can you say about or do to him?
On the extremely small change Trump gets removed from office, then you have President Pence. Democrats really do not learn.

>literally 2 impeached presidents on that list
>both of them were Democrats

This is Trump's 18D underwater scooba chessticles.

When loser liberals say they want to impeach Trump, my response a big time Trumper is do it.

Then cry as you see what happens after.

Oh sweet summer child...

Cohen. His district is Memphis, the Detroit of the south. Highest murder rate in decades. Glad he’s got his priorities in order.

> January 2025
> Drumpf will be impeached and Bernie can still win (he has been dead for 5 years already)

>Hates trump
>homophobic

Glad you like Pence then, he'll be our new friend. Thanks Shareblue you Nazi!

It's fruitless because there's no substantial grounds. The GOP holds the majority so impeachment would be shot down UNLESS there's actually substantial evidence of something real.

It's all just posturing by a bunch of dems to keep their constituents circlejerking 'til the 2018 elections.

What "evidence" do they have?

Can you say... MADAM PRESIDENT???

Not in this time line faggot!

impeachment is the least of his worries, you brainlet

Say it with me...Electoral College

Also I'm pretty sure even the democrats aren't behind this, though that may change now that these people have busted their nut early. Pelosi wasn't interested, for sure. but this might force their hand. Not that anything will come of it.

Nothing but a brash attempt to say trump is mentally unfit. Which showing his track record from this recent trip, all those sapposed leader woyld be considered mentally unfit as well. Democrats and Rinos just want to burn the world down.

>Rep. Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.) told reporters that five other Democrats have signed on to his resolution to introduce five articles of impeachment against the president.
Since when does Sup Forums cite guys like (((cohen))) for useful information? Wait nvm, they dont. Fuck you shills, kill yourselves

Democrats have no platform besides KILL WHITEY

Sad!

This. Would love to watch these liberals squirm under a Pence presidency, who would also get reelected in 2020 no problem.

Honestly at this point, I kinda want his presidency to end. Not trying to shill or anything I supported him but I'm so sick of this bullshit that's going on right now.

You don't, this is just another retarded slide thread written specifically to rile up autists who can't help but reply as though the OP wants to have an actual discussion.

Cuck General?So do you guys let your wife (who's last name you took)fuck more then one bull?What are some some tips for raising a mixed child?

2 Terms weeeeeeee

Rejoice.

Good luck with your "thread"

MADAM PRESIDENT!!!!!!!

He will be impeached for LARPing too much

Weird how the only impeached presidents in the USA were democrats.

SEEMS LIKE DEMOCRACY IS FULL OF CORRUPTION?

Steve Cohen's phone has been ringing off the hook today asking him to step down. LOL.

I welcome Pence.

Nixon was never impeached

The impeachment for him was in the making,yet he resigned before it happened.

Some cucks in the Republican Party would undoubtedly vote to impeach him, but most wouldn't

Nixon would've been incarcerated if Gerald Ford hadn't pardoned him

>yet he resigned before it happened
My point still stands

I thought it's a tie in the house now. Trump has been doing so badly already Virginia elected mostly D

(((Cohen)))

>no one has pointed this out yet

I guess it’s just a thread full of shills talking to shills

Hahahahahahajahajaja

>no one has pointed this out yet
see

looks like you Demwits are gonna need to win a few elections before you can impeach anybody

Democraps really love making fools of themselves don't they

sorry Demwit, looks like your party is in the impotent minority.

Democrats were calling for Comeys head for reopening the criminal Hillarys case. Now trump has fired him they want to call foul? Democrats are pathetic hypocrites. Trumps going nowhere just deal with it

Well if we're arguing what party is more corrupt, the nixon case clearly points to the republicans

Also consider on what grounds the impeached presidents were accused. Bill Clinton fall was mainly due the Monica Lewinsky affair on accusations of perjury and obstruction of justice. Andrew Johnson on violating tenure of office act by removing the Secretary of war.

Nixon was accused of obstruction of justice, abuse of power, and contempt of Congress. Not to mention potential charges of inciting domestic terrorism, something which the persecutors chose not to go with.

Meanwhile we have Donald Trump who's under investigation for colluding with a foreign power.

literally the same thing repubs tried with obama
it wont do anything and they'll get accused of wasting the time of congress

Yeah Don, you'll just let Israel and Russia control America for free instead.

Hillarys been crying russia collusion since the election. Thats got her nowhere but losing and wasting everyones time with a recount.

Time for P E N C E?
Or civil war?

>A small group

Nothing to see here, just the same noise.

What about Mueller's investigation?

>inb4 its the same retards trying to pass that gun confiscation bill

>I just want every shill to know that there's a running archive of names, numbers, addresses etc of verifiable shills and that people genuinely plan on brutally murdering you when the actual day of reckoning comes. You can shitpost and get payed and laugh but your actions have consequences and the more you push the sooner they arrive. It's all a distant-funny shitpost until your kneecaps are broken because your eyes literally a traitor to the republic.

Can't get to me fuckface cause I'm no shill, I'm a troll

>Rep. Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.)
>(((Cohen)))

Every.
Damn.
Time.

I knew the Memphis Jew would be involved. Then i'll guess Sherman and 4 niggers to round out the 5. How'd I do?

those were state seats. literally chump change.