Here we discuss BLACK nationalism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SMNFQ4tLRFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mugabe is gone guys :(

progressive strong justice free

mashALLAH
I pray for slaughter of the wh*Te dogs.
And I know that KARA BOGA will make this dream reality.

My fellow niggers, Black nationalism is the worst thing we niggers need. We had africa to ourselves for centuries, and the most we could muster up is slavery and some shit huts.

Beyond building small communities of like minded and educated black people what even is the next step?

Kill all eurangutans.

Fuck you mutt subhuman,come here when you starting become a human

wh*Te genocide

Whatever "Coon"

t. amerimutt mutt mongrel subhuman sperm cocktail

kek. I thought it was possible this was a serious thread but it's a bunch of 56%ers and brazilian monkeys trying to fit in with their aryan overlords

all niggers need to go back to africa

All Lives Matter

YOU Again! Nigga you WASTING TIME! The Jews Killed MJ.
There will be no discussion of Anything "BLACK" on Pol until the Killers MJ are brought to Justice.

See

All wh*Tes need to to go back to Europe and die

black nationalism belongs to africa

stop ban evading t*rkroach

HITLER WAS Black!

I'm Brazilian you fucking wh*Te piece of shit

Blacks would have to be capable of nation building before there could be black nationals tho

many of you are thinking "haha fucking turks and their jokes", but you should know that NONE of us are joking. Every single one of us posting these kind of things is 100% genuine. There is nothing more we want than the destruction of the entire wh*Te subhumanoid race. We want to see AFRICANS, ARABS, LATINS, and ASIANS live in a peaceful world free of genocide-o-matic subhuman wh*Te KKKretins. I would gladly see my entire TURKIC BLACK RACE annihilated, to save the world from wh*Tes. I would gladly put every single one of them to the sword, showing mercy to neither man, woman nor wailing child. I would gladly burn their lands and salt the earth that nothing on their wh*Te touched soil may grow again. I WOULD GLADLY SEE MY RACE REDUCED TO RADIOACTIVE DUST, OUR PROUD MONUMENTS OBLITERATED BY NUCLEAR FIRE

IF IT MEANS THAT wh*Te SUBHUMANS WILL DIE TOO. WE ARE MADE BY KARA BOĞA TO DIE FOR THE BLACK RACE, WE WERE MADE TO SLAUGHTER UNTIL OUR ARMS GO NUMB, THE EMOTION OF MERCY AND COMPASSION TO wh*Tes WAS TAKEN AWAY BY KARA BOĞA

JUST TO END THE wh*Te QUESTION FOREVER.

The BLACK RACE, the HUMAN race will NEVER see greatness as long as a single wh*Te beast draws breath, and the TURKIC (AFRICAN) WARRIORS will gladly burn ourselves, and this world if need be, as if cauterising a cancerous tumour

Subhumano do caralho

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like a cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Allah) smiles at me, I smile back...
Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

youtu.be/SMNFQ4tLRFc Free my people ":said White person " / at this point who cares if black people are dieing more then are being born . Let the mexicans take over

I will FUCKING RAPE (PBUH)every wh*Te woman i see on streets they will feel my BBC.If i see a wh*Te boy i will fucking kill him with my FUCKING HANDS i SWEAR (PBUH)for KARABOGA I WILL FUCKING DO IT ARE HEARING Y*kub RESPAWNS

wh*Te subhuman, do not test me.

Whites are pathetic subhumans with no culture or heritage

Beautiful...

he truth is that BLACK men are gods of the sexual market. See the reasons:

>Every BLACK man is automatically assumed to be an alpha male.

A wh*Teboi, to be accepted as an alpha, have to change his entire personality to something more aggressive and violent, he must demonstrate dominance through verbal and non-verbal means, he must assume a overconfident, no-shits-given pose and constantly show his high status and hierarchical position.

A BLACK man to be accepted as alpha just needs to exist. Even the police thinks that, you know they assume all BLACK men are thugs? Now, have you ever seen a virgin thug? A thug with no harem of women at his disposal? Society will always consider you a alpha male by merely existing, if you only keep your mouth shut you can proceed to harem building without speaking a word.

>BLACK men have access to every type of girl

When a wh*Te wants to become a Chad, there are several paths he may choose and these paths led to different kind of girls. A wh*Te fratboy Chad will fuck sorority sluts, but he won't bang cute liberal arts sluts. A wh*Te hipsters Chad will bang cute liberal arts sluts, but he won't bang sorority sluts. A BLACK men will bang anything. The sorority slut because he is attracted to his alpha male allure, and the liberal arts chick because she is afraid of being considered racist if she doesn't offer herself to the pleasure of her african warrior king.

>BLACK men hold cultural hegemony

What is the most popular form of music in the Western world? Hip-hop. What is the most popular dance? Twerking. What is the most popular sports? Sports that BLACK people play such as basketball and football.
What is that confers legitimacy to subcultures and political ideologies? Acceptance of and by BLACK people. BLACK men are literally gods.

B-NAT is a failure. You can't accomplish anything without whites. Even blacks that do achieve success are products of the white educational system.

gibs

>astrology

Nicholas Tesla was dinaric, and therefore non-wh*Te

>itt spam, copy pastas and LARPing

Your continent is Africa
Go there

Anglos are black.

Amerindians are superior to europeans though.

Ooga booga, fellow melanids. I think cave people have been stealing my melanin from my elbows and knees, what do?

WAKE UP Sup Forums

>educated
>black
Pick one

>greeks
>white

BTFO from our BLACK HOME you fucking bastard,these wh*Te subhumans need our BLACK goodness to survive

I too can say the opposite of the truth. It's really easy actually:

Niggers are good hard working people that have contributed much to the world

Africa will become ISLAM.

Mark my post or screen-cap this and post to Reddit.