Why has Virginia become so cucked? They used to be cool but it's been ruined by leftist and faggots

Why has Virginia become so cucked? They used to be cool but it's been ruined by leftist and faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2014/08/14/upshot/100000003033902.mobile.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Virginia
us-places.com/Virginia/population-by-County.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>we should keep triggering libs with me-

Virginia is gay.

I blame Trump for this blue state fuckery. He's gonna get us run out of a dozen other states in the mid-terms.

Sweden of the South

Top KEK.

Zero safe spaces for drumpfies and their shitspawns, unless you feel like shitting some diapers with your friends.

he just lost 2 seats in Oklahoma yesterday

Most said the Democrats from Wash DC live in the North.

T.Former Richmond resident. Left that cuck infested police state 2 years ago. Will never return

northern va is california 2.0

Is that Pamperchu?

is there also space for mexicans?

Yankees. They turn a place to shit real fast.

Yankee carpetbaggers

richmond fag here, 7 years ago i could go days without seeing a fucking hijab, now they are everywhere.
it fucking sucks that now the only place i can shoot is the CSA which doesn't even let me use my own ammo anymore because some dumbfuck used tracer and green tip on the range.
Still pretty nice gun laws, i can buy a gun faster than i can buy a car here.

Can I get a source on that pic? And preferably one for MA too?

also, half of richmond is black, the other half are mexicans. Whites are becoming extremely rare in the city. Was also stationed in norfolk for a bit and i'm not even going to go into details about how trash that place is.

Also Richmondfag here (Well, Petersburg/Hopewell area). The country parts are full of nice black and while folk, but the cities are just oozing with SJWs and the like that comes with it.

Also, the election was the result of NoVA, Richmond, Roanoke and Charlottesville.

my mother is thinking about moving to NC
i finally convinced her that NYC is a shit hole by slowly redpilling her, she hates niggers and spics now.
is NC better than virginia?

proximity to washington, d.c.

Virginia Beach here. It's okay

truth
my only saving grace is that my parents have a little farm off 64 between richmond and charlottesville. But the farming area is getting developed very rapidly. They just put up some kind of massive solar array a short distance from us and the old family that owned all the land around us decided to sell out and now city people who want to pretend to farm are moving in and building houses and barns, we only have a few acres but it used to be wooded and we didn't have to see the eye sores that people are building around, not anymore. Also VCU is one of the most popular schools for foreign students and is extremely liberal.

They're probably about to get indicted

i grew up in nc
gas prices are at least a dollar more expensive
family moved out over a decade ago when neighbors decided to fuck the entire neighborhood over by building a chicken farm on their property.
God the smell....

Spent most of my life living in Richmond, currently living in a nice quiet mostly white town in the mountains of western VA. VA is being cucked by spillover from D.C. and Maryland. Most of VA is still fine but the Northern part of the state is full of urban cucks and government employees living in what is basically a suburb of D.C.

This is VA's 2016 voting map. See all that blue in the Northeast corner next to D.C.? That's what's ruining this state.

NC is niggerville. i used to live there

Mass non white immigration plus Elite Jewish support for anything anti white, which is usually leftwing politics. One other important factor is that while the Right wing talks about fighting for its principles, the Left wing actually fights for theirs. The Right is so conditioned to just sit still and take the punishment that it is a surprise when they win an election at all anymore.

The second part of your post answers the first, fucking carpetbaggers. I hate Yankees so god damn much.

Va beach is shit, norfolk pretty much screws over the entire virginia coast with it's pollution, i know this for a fact because it's easier for navyfags to dump shit overboard then it is to properly dispose of trash.

Virginny is the most important State.
Like Terry Mcauliff said.
Only native Americans are welcome.

tru

The fact that the tri-cities down there in the lower right are norfolk is darker than an Appalachia coal mine during a blackout doesn't help either.

nytimes.com/interactive/2014/08/14/upshot/100000003033902.mobile.html

The foreign-born population if Virginia is now close to 15%. The nonwhite population has grown considerably in the last 20 year, and many wealthy northern carpetbaggers with shitty political opinions moved down to NoVa.

The people of Virginia have not become more cucked. The state has just been flooded with democrats.

Immigrants/illegals in NOVA.

NOVA would be great if it weren't so lefty.

Get concrete data to justify this.Then crowdfund a lawyer to draft up a bill, which could make those 3 counties voting districts to D.C. then try to rally people behind it?

Fellow dixiefags, how do we solve the Ohio problem?

The colony of tapeworms in DC is ever-expanding and continues to spill into Virginia and Maryland. Bigger government is in their personal interest so they vote blue.

This seems accurate.

t. Virginia native

whats wrong with ohio that is causing people to move out?

don't blame us, the jewish population is actually shrinking in va, guess which populations are exploding though
ill give you a hint, poo in _____ and snackbars

It's a shame. I used to go that way to Cville when I would visit an ex. I was always a gorgeous area and I'm sure the soil is great. I guess your only option is to start burning down buildings! I only joke, of course. My plan is to hopefully find a nice organ job at a small rural church in the area. I love Virginia though, born about 15 minutes from where I currently live.

SIC SEMPER TYRANNUS

>tfw no qt 3.14 dixie gf

Haven't you heard the term rustbelt?

I've highlighted all the problem areas for you so you can understand how this is happening.

Virginia is a third world country

Pretty accurate
t. Chesapeake fag

Richmond has it's issues too but I don't believe it's a totally lost cause like the others just yet. As long as Jeff Davis, Jackson, Lee, Jeb Stuart, and Maury still stand there is hope.

It's not even that bad.

Richmond is full of niggers, I haven't lived there but passing through it looks like things are bad. I simply forgot to circle it for the niggers label

So NoVa is DC suburbs full of transplants and together with the "niggers" area they decide for the whole state ?

The region around DC, for the most part.

I love how you can just tell what counties are full of jigs....ie Suffolk and norfolk....rva...etc

Pretty much. NoVa is an area of very dense population so they count for a lot.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Virginia
>With 2.8 million residents (about a third of the Commonwealth), it is the most populous region of Virginia and the Washington metropolitan area.

Virginian here, can confrim

Correct. The parts inbetween are mostly rural areas, small towns, farmland, not huge population centers.

us-places.com/Virginia/population-by-County.htm

The first 4 counties on that chart are ones that would fall within my blue circles more or less.

TELL ME OUT THE PENUSULA CONNECTED TO MARYLAND. WHY IS THE NORHTERN HALF ALWAYS REPUBLICAN AND THE SOUTHERN HALF ALWAYS DEM.

Didn't your governor allow felons to vote just in time for the 2016 election?

The People's Republic of NOVA. You won't see a white person for miles and miles. Filled to the brim with Salvadoreans, Vietnamese, Ethiopians, and Mudslimes and any other shitskin. All the white elite liberals ironically live behind their walled mansions. NOVA continues to get more and more unrecognizable every year. Most Virginians live in NOVA. Then you have the Hampton Roads which is full of niggers.

NOVA singlehandedly turned the state blue.

My mother's family is from there and every time I've been back since the 00s the fucking place looks like Africa.

Nothing at all like the memories I had of it when I was a kid in the 80s, total change in less than 20 years.

GOPfags cockblocked Corey Stewart. Trump didn't lose the state, you did.

Norfolk native here

Used to be a beautiful city that built warships. Seeing all of the run down victorian era homes makes me so pissed.

Least i still got doumars....i guess

I have no idea what that fucking thing is. You really think I'm going to swim all the way out there just to find out?

Hate to break it to you but they follow the laws all ships have to follow.

Let us not forget that General Lee's army was called The Army of Northern Virginia.
Even in those days there were plenty of niggers, confined to their own special corners.

Gotta love the easy guns, the NRA headquarters is right down the road. Can enter your local gun shop and walk out with a handgun in under 30 mins.

New Jersey has the same amount of foreign-born residents now as it did in 1900, according to that. Of course back then they were pretty much entirely Euro's, while now they're mostly Asians and shitskins.

I might visit gf's family in Richmond one day. What can i expect? (Outskirts though)

On the outskirts you may expect a more or less pleasant, probably 65% white suburb. Most of the niggers in Richmond I've observed are in the city center and urban neighborhoods, but Richmond anons could clarify or correct that statement if needed.

With the US in general be prepared for the fact that it's one continuous strip mall. If you don't know what a strip mall is look at picrelated.jpg and observe. Public transportation is not an option for you, you will have to drive a car to everything everywhere, and nobody is actually good at operating their vehicles properly. The land on either side of Richmond can be quite beautiful, i.e. the coast to the east, and a few hours drive to the west into the Shenandoah. Virginia has quite a bit of natural beauty if you enjoy forests, rivers and some hills or small mountain ranges. You may notice a stunning lack of culture and horrific presence of neon lights or large billboards and signs cluttering up the landscape. That is what has happened over the years. If you were to travel to some small rural towns in VA you will get an idea of what this place used to be like.

Gobernment..following laws...hahahahahahaahahahs

Thanks for the info user, I hope i get to enjoy some of the nature. I dont really care for the city live though. We will probably get to hang out at my gf's family ranch. Looking forward to that. Love the countryside and southern culture.

You forgot Roanoke, the gay hub of SWVA. It needs to be razed.

>live in Fairfax
>a couple months ago, refer to NoVA as 'Occupied Virginia" in front of my friends' wife
>she gets visibly upset

I'm pretty easygoing about modern politics around people in real life, but I don't see any reason to apologize for Virginia history.

Northern Virginians all have government jobs. Their livelihood depends on big government, ergo, Democrat.

Roanoke is definitely a shithole

If you're going to visit Virginia, stay out of the biggest cities if you can help it. Go to DC for the museums and monuments and federal buildings, but Richmond and the coastal triangle are pretty fucking gross.

Try Fredericksburg or Winchester if you want a shred of authentic Virginia. And make sure you take a drive on Skyline Drive, it's the best spot in the state.

they are using the california technique here. they run on egalitarianism which attracts cucks and shitskins. they get richer. poor get poorer. more social unrest leads to more government. if you dare to point out the growing class divide, they counter with "look how good the economy is" you racists.

They went and bought an ass-load of spics for the NoVa sanctuary cities.