Daily reminder that we fucking own you and these memes will be punishable by death once Trump is reelected in 2022

Daily reminder that we fucking own you and these memes will be punishable by death once Trump is reelected in 2022.

>pic related

BE SCARED YUROPEASANTS

this meme is getting pushed from both sides in order to fuel hatred between america and other countries.

>Trump is reelected in 2022
>in a 21% white country

Quality bait. I love it!

I don't get how Americlaps can complain about darkies nonstop but still get butthurt when someone else points it out.

I've been looking at this picture for 10 mins and it continues to blow my mind. Source?

You guys did it yourselves

rollin

ket me be white for once bls

PLZ EXPLAIN THIS MEME

>reminder that I'm a fat commie and Sup Forums has absolutely broken me

la bestia...

lol, just let them feel superior, they're entire continent is being over run by mudslimes and won't exist in another 100 years, europe is dead, let them be jelly and shitpost unfunny memes

roll

el oscuro...

Both those 56 and "outrage" is so forced it's that it almost on level of "Hilldwags". Literally tolls trolling shills shilling trolls.

>Trump is reelected in 2022.
When you're such an amerimutt you center the universe around next elections but don't know the year they will occur

I actually find the 56% meme hilarious. Americans have no problems flinging shit at Pajeets, Brits, Canadians, Mexicans, etc, but once they get some of their own treatment, they flip out and accuse them of being paid by George Soros or David Brock.