Can white women be saved?

Can white women be saved?

that dude is eritrean, theyre white

LMAOOOO

Why are Eritrean's considered White?

are swedes considered white?

this triggers the white boi

Because they speak mostly Semitic languages that are indigenous to the region. They're northeast Africans. They were originally dark-skinned caucasian pastoralists and farmers who moved into the region and BLEACHED the local negresses, so they're pretty black.

Is she slavic?

Imagine being so disgusted by black skin that you can't even date your own kind

oh no

the fuck am i looking at bitch

ive dated white biches and black biches

they both good in different ways

smdh u soundin mad cus your women want us not u

You must be new here.

>the nigger IQ doesn't even allow him to understand a graph about the nigger IQ

But black man/white female couples have the single worst success rate of marriage. What do I care if our useless young women go for black men? They remove themselves from the white gene pool.

Oh okay then

Weird because my workplace is 50% black 50% white.

Weird because I get all the white girls and the niggers are too poor and smelly.

Black girls also crave white cock and they will never admit that to you. Any black girl would drop a nigger ape in 2 seconds to be with a white man.

I literally see most of this race mixing shit on the internet and in advertisements, not so much in real life.

Makes you think.

Oh and by the way you're a stupid fucking nigger.

I can tell by his eyes he's not a dumb niggers but he's still a nigger and should keep to his own race.

I'm mixed race and I'm against race mixing.

Sup Forums current status
>Fuck white woman!
>Can white women be saved?

actually science show that darker skin looks more dominant so women want a man wit darker skin than they own

>Swedish

OF COURSH

>Sup Forums is one person

She is Swedish of course

Woah guys, this nigger's got the SCIENCE to prove he is better even though the success of societies scales proportionally with how white you are!

Come back when your shit country isn't still dealing with the plague and other diseases we eradicated long ago.

You trod diamonds and oil under your blackened feet for millenia, you had endless time to invent your own bus and ride in the front of it, gtfo.

>#londonswedes
TOP KEK atop perfect

wait rly?

Lol

he looks white to me.

That picture always triggers the fuck out of me. That contrast makes it look clean when in fact that shit was dirty as fuck. They might not have died from a nigger stabbing them in the alley but they died from rampant syphilis and gonorrhea with an occasional alcoholic shootout.

colonialism was a mistake

tophuek my fellow 43%er