ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/BSマンガ夜話
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiAsA4zhyNYUm49isaJJzQSthxRAKgDnO
twitter.com/HorribleSubs
horriblesubs.info/contact-us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

世界で一番お姫様

youtube.com/watch?v=psAn2SQ3hKU

youtube.com/watch?v=DJUmK0Qr7X0

Holy fuck I just found a 2 hour long video on what appears to be this manga alone or Arai himself, fuck can only pray the gods that this will somehow get subbed because it looks very interesting, looks like a dissection of the manga or the mangaka's style.

youtube.com/watch?v=fBugOlrlghI

Where's Arai?

youtube.com/watch?v=tOQaSxxpCo4

Like a yakuza boss XD

BSマンガ夜話
it's an old japanese format where they used to analyze manga

Who knows, seeing the related videos looks like a show dedicated to talking about manga and their authors in detail, fucking sick. Fan subbing should really move over to this sort of stuff with mangaka and television appearances and whatnot.

Agreed.
Ask HorribleSub to do that

That's awesome, do you know if its dead nowadays? That'd be a shame even if I can't really watch it.

>BSマンガ夜話
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/BSマンガ夜話
Dont know japanese...but i think it is

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiAsA4zhyNYUm49isaJJzQSthxRAKgDnO

youtube has all the episodes

none is translated

Jesus that's a lot of episodes. It's understandable seeing as how manga is such a small corner of the community compared to anime and whatnot but even then it's weird that these sort of videos have never been worked on, I'm sure there's a ton of interviews, and other shows giving not only insights into manga as a whole but also into mangaka, considering their celebrity like status and how much people love them I'd be amazing to see all of this stuff subbed and not just anime.

Like whoever has been subdding the Manben episodes or whatever it's called, that sort of stuff is very interesting, at least for me, but I guess most people don't care for these stuff.

Agreed...someone should sub at least the most important episodes.
But nobody will do it

sage for cancer.

I would if I knew how.

twitter.com/HorribleSubs

horriblesubs.info/contact-us/

yeah but I don't want to use twitter.

>horriblesubs.info/contact-us/
E-mail:
admin[at]horriblesubs[dot]info

Did you see the videos? Amazing, right?

fine thanks, you win, I will ask them.

That's Habanero, and they need an additional TL because right now it's just one guy doing everything. There are like 5 episodes to sub.

HS isn't a sub group you retarded newfag.

Ask him the same.
I want to see that show subbed

It's not, what is it then? I'm not new, I just don't give a fuck about anime.

There's a lot of these on Dailymotion/Nico if anyone's interested. I watched a few, pretty decent.