Hajime no Ippo

Kumi-chan is cute! CUTE!!

Is there any news on a season 4?

Will she forever be celibate?

nah she gon rape Ippo when he's a vegetable.

meant for

So Ippos new secret training is control rather than speed now right?

Pretty much, like a full body control so that he can orient himself faster after punches in addition to executing a super Dempsey roll.

Ippo is going to end up in a wheelchair after beating Martinez and Kumi will become an alcoholic, regretting that she didn't have the courage to leave that dumb vegetable and ruined her life

I want Ippo to fight Mike Tyson

They are literally never ever going to fuck are they? They'll celebrate their union in marriage by tenderly holding hands.

>it's too loud
>this ball isn't heavy enough
>my muscles aren't getting enough oxygen
>I wish I was at the gym punching something

were the last 1200 chapters not enough of an indication of that for you

She should have told him that the key to unlocking the new dempsey roll was in her cervix.

>>my muscles aren't getting enough oxygen

that girl's not going to walk straight for a week when they finally start fucking. Ippo is going to dempsey roll all over her.

The wrist things Ippo is using weight 124 pounds(50 kilos) btw

Do they even make wearable weights that heavy?

If they did I'd have worn them back when I was a dragon ball fanboy in middleschool.

Mari > Kumi

This user knows what's up.

But both are good girls, the problem is Ippo. He has a dick in his pants, but not in his heart.

Do you get that info from the raw? I don't believe it. Look at how casually Takamura's throwing and Aoki's holding it with 1 hand. You can't realistically do that with 50kg weights without breaking a sweat.

no fucking way
I'd believe in 10kg for the arms and MAYBE 15kg for the legs, and both are really pushing it for something you're wearing 24/7