>2017
>Not owning land and a skid steer

What are you doing with your life, Sup Forums?

Keeping the power grid operational

Not being poor with a cab-less skid steer.

>What are you doing with your life, Sup Forums?

I'm an ultra high IQ city person.

But I have a classic 73 John Deer 350 my Granddad left me, user! Its a beast!

not owning land and a skid steer

also not knowing what a skid steer is

>on Sup Forums during business hours on a work day
go get em, tiger

eh theyre allright for certain projects but honestly most shit I can get done with my backhoe.

fair enough. theyre like tractors/construction equipment all in one with a bunch of pricey attachments you can get to do anything. I even fuck mine Sunday nights after it cooks me dinner via the auto-pancake attachment
fair enough
should've said >go get em,
>bobcat

Yeah pretty much this. A skid steer is good for smaller stuff. If you have a significant amount of property, you're gonna want something bigger.

>looking at property
>minimum 100 acres

I got land and a rototiller
I need a backhoe worse then a skidstear

nice. thanks, buddy

it's lunch time
i have 32 more minutes to shitpost until the crane gets here and I have to supervise.

I run a small construction firm and own about 100 acres of land.

looks like you got a creek/drainage ditch in the woods there. you could def us a backhoe then. had to use my neighbors a few year back starting that project.

Using the bucket (or boom attachment), how high can you safely lift shit (plywood) without having to resort to a material handler?

Paint houses and wathever to get paid. Already thought about buying some Land, but maybe in the future, got still a 3 k debt for this year.

all good just pulling your tale
started out in/still work the city but realized i hated people after the 3rd time some junkies carjacked me at gun point. not like i didnt try but st. louis is ghetto af

Quit ruining all the natureland, go build more cold concrete chambers for yourself in parking lot land

That's some nice looking soil user

Hope you got flood insurance

bucket attachment inst ideal obviously but as long as you didn't go over weight and stacked em vertically you could lift 20+ sheets ~3 meters above ground at the base (~ 1 story)

with some rope, a pallet and some ingenious risk taking you could go much higher though assuming you had a pulley point

living in a small box in a big city for huge ammounts of money. what am i doing with my life?

Why do I need a skid steer?
Why is this politics?

You better put a stop to that shit Charles, we could use a good blackout.

if his land is as hilly as the stuff around here hes good. If my guessing is right hes got plenty of drainage.

Owning property with an organic farm. Let organic farmers grow veggies and fruit in exchange for free organic veggies and fruit (and free landscaping).

its a stretch for politics but considering we are an alternative opinion board and how people's average lifestyle affects political/economic climate figured it was better suited here than Sup Forums or
god forbid
r9k

I used to work at monsanto/danforth center so I have no problem with GMOs only how they are utilized on a large scale. But yes it is part of what spurred me to start working my own land

Monty Don's "Complete Gardener" is a beautiful philosophical reference for me.

Let's face it - almost everything grown is GMO, but I don't like pesticides nor the way Monsanto conducts its business.

Cat 416C here.

Skid Steers are the cuck karts of heavy equipment.

OP owns a cuck Kart...

No I agree using round up ready crops across entire regions of the US "just aint right" imho considering numerous ecological factors that are beyond calculable at such scale.

To me its obvious but many of my peers have a hard time looking at things on such grand scale when they specialized in molecular plant physiology.

They are getting much better tho in the R&D dept from a philisophical perspective (perennial grain crops via molecular breeding - its gonna be big)
but the accountants and lawyers - sometimes i wanted to strangle them. so narrow minded but they pay us soo...

and proud of it! I only have 89 acres and havnt moved beyond the landscaping/grading aspect. And my whole philosophy regards detail at a smaller scale.

But I have started to look at tractors.

>Cat 416C
ooo actually that would be handy in some of my projects. But as far as my first few years the versitility of the bobby having enough cash for one piece of equipment is undeniable versatile.

Im actually in the market! How is that tiller attachment? It really would make my life so much easier!

Do you have any other attachments? Combo bucket? Shit i would totally be your Facebook friend!
>only if you like all my garden pics :)