Let's compare crime between European cities

Let' start with Marsailles vs Warsaw
INHALES...
BUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

numbeo.com/crime/comparison.jsp

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/crime/comparison.jsp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yea but Poland is racist you see, which is much worse.

>numbeo.com/crime/comparison.jsp

This is going to be a very useful and fun tool.

Its not Africans you bloody racist

oy vey shut it down

Brussels isn't looking good either in comparison

you can compare cities in USA to Central Europe too.

Salt Lake City (75% white)

vs.

Detroit (82% black)

But a crime-riddled Marseille (which you misspelled twice, dummy) is still a much more popular tourist destination than any city in Poland. How do you explain that? Let me help: the shittiest city in France has more culture than the best city in Poland.

The tourists come from Africa and never leave.

>But a crime-riddled Marseille (which you misspelled twice, dummy) is still a much more popular tourist destination than any city in Poland

Marsailles has 5 million tourists per year.
Warsaw has 10 million tourists per year.
Try again.

Helsinki vs. Malmo

Interdasting....

savage

>Nip over to France, meet rude obnoxious frogs, get robbed and raped by African niggers then get run over or shot or blown up by muzzies.
>Nip to Poland, have a nice time amongst proud civilised white people.

true

but that 'best city in Poland' was razed to the ground 70 years ago, and i mean razed

also
>has more culture
for how long? 2 years? 3 maybe?

>Marseille
France?

I wonder what's the reason for this.

I went to Prague and the beggars were prostrated against a building, looking at the ground with their hands clasped together. In Paris they follow you around and cuss you out when you ignore them. I really can't see big numbers of tourists going there in 10-20 years.

Prague vs Paris

Sweden is like a little baby even my city beats their top somali colony

Forgot pic

>In Paris they follow you around and cuss you out when you ignore them
What ethnicity are the Paris beggars compared to Czech ones? Subsaharans + Northern Africans + Romani Gipsies vs Czech Romani Gipsies btw? Why do they follow you around?

In Paris, pure niggers, some vaguely middle eastern looking ones. In Prague, I don't remember well because I was a bit younger but I think they were mostly gypsies and some natives.

And that recent uptick made us go all nazi.

Warsaw vs Oslo

I am surprised,is Vienna and Austria still salvagable ?

kurwa, jestes polakiem zmywakiem w Wielkiej Brytanii i jeszcze wyszydzasz kraje Zachodu? Nie masz żadnego poczucia proporcji? Nikogo nie obchodzą jakies gówno wskaźniki

kurwa, you are a polak-zmywak and you dare to ridicule the UK? Don't you have any sense of proportions? Nobody cares about some arbitrary shitty benchmarks

I can only quote one Briton, who was very insighftul:

>The fact you've obsessivley collected dozens, if not hundreds of images portraying Western Europe in a negative light only furthers our point. Your obsession comes from your own insecurity. Nobody bothers collecting negative photos about Poland, althogh with the amount of economic deprivation it would be very easy to do so

>The Pole, realising due to his own nature his country can never be on the same cultural or economic level as the West, lashes out in obsessive attacks against those he claims to hate yet really longs to be. Just like the psychotic Pole in this thread, fantasizing over building a border wall between him and Western Europe, yet in reality the Pole wants nothing more than to be seen as Western European

t. Merkelfag who drove 50 miles across the border to shitpost

How are we in the UK ever going to survive this Muslim invasion?

God help us all.

Don't worry you're not Naples-tier

Our crime rate isn't even bad.

what happens in Naples?

Those damned KMT operatives making Taipei super safe to walk at night!

seems like sharia law is working quite well for us

What doesn't happen
It's the Detroit of Italy, everyone hates it and doesn't consider it Italy nor considers the locals Italians
And it's on par with the US capital in terms of crime and safety
Also Rome isn't looking too good

How do you not have more terror attacks?

Warsaw vs Berlin

lmaoOOooOO

Sweden is such a shithole

unfortunatly we have no nazis in austria.
dont listen to this kike.
we are so peaceful bc we are dosile cucks.
we just sit and shit and watch jamal rape our women.
nobody would even care to call the police.

>pic our mighty president

I really found Rome pleasant and safe when I visited just a few years ago. I guess I'm American though so not being shot daily is impressive for me.

that's no surprise, Berlin is already eastern europe
no one considers it as a part of Germany

Good secret service, racial profiling and organized crime not wanting unnecessary attention

I know a friendo from Estonia. Heard it's a nice place and hopefully can visit soon.

Biggest city in the world vs biggest western city

He was being sarcastic. Everyone in belgium knows that almost all crime is done by immigrants.

I also don't understand why the crime levels are so low for brussels. I guess they just used the tiny bit that is just "brussels", instead of the wider brussel area.

We have very low tolerance for crime and immigrant shenanigans, even in Vienna.

Sure, we do have lots of immigrants and Muslims, but I can not understand for the life of me how other countries can allow for no-go zones to even develop.

dark skinned people were a mistake

>Mexico city.
>Western.
???

What is actually up with Austrian police patrolling like crazy.

Went to Austria this summer near Salzburg staying in Vocklabruck and we decided to go to Linz on our way back we were stopped 3 times by 3 different police cars...

>toothpaste

they probably thought you had drugs

Nah i dont think so American, might have to do with the car having blinded passanger and rear window.

Birmingham and Krakow

His skin is as dark as theirs so he considers them equal.

>but I can not understand for the life of me how other countries can allow for no-go zones to even develop.

because pc

These comparisons are always miss leading, for example what is considered a crime.
In most western countries everything is reported even very minor things that wouldn’t even be considered as crime or nobody would care to report in EE or rest of the world.

I kind of wish a little that i lived in Finland now

motherfucker...

Don't do it. Fenno-swedes are basically the Jews of Finland. It's like second hand kikery.

HAHAHAHAHAH

PATHETIC

>Muh muh apartheid

Im Phone lurking rn someone do Scottsdale AZ one of the whitest cities in the US vs something like paris, (the whitest city in the US being Hialeah FL but that city isnt on there)

Hah! Fuck you, we are still safer! :)

>Crime is really high but nobody worries about it.
Accurately describes most Western countries at the moment.

WTF that's worse than MOGADISHU

Didn't know Västerås was that cucked

How bad are things in Belgium, rarely here about it.
What % of Belgians are non-white and how are your right-wing parties fairing?
Also can non-whites vote?

I heard something like 1/6 of Belgian couples are mixed-race

But it looks so comfy. Is it the niggers?

here you go user

homogeneity is a cancer

Ljubljana, Slovenia is really safe