GOLD IS FOREVER

Don't buy in to the latest Jew Scam of Bitcoin ,after fiat currency has been exposed
this is the pistol in the socks trick.

Never give up your gold.
Bits stored in a memory somewhere have no inherent Value to them, But gold does.
>Never give you gold to the merchant.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BjqzyqRz_Mc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gold is cheap, bitcoin is expensive.

Don't spill kike secrets please.

parent the gold prices completely jewed though?

Bitcoin will now be manipulated like the dollar is. They now can trade in bitcoin futures and also issue paper contracts with no bitcoin backing. Same old kike tricks.

But how do you conceal your gold purchases from the Jew?

yes 1KG of gold in Egypt is 4556 USD
But in USA it cost over 40,000 USD
that is to discourage you to buy gold, you can buy from overseas.

Bitcoin is a pump and dump scam concocted by ((("satoshi nakamoto"))). It's price is jumping up due to speculation not due to innovation or greater adoption. It will go through periods of pumping and then dumping in order to enrich the (((people))) who first bought into the scheme

words of truth

thank you user for bringing this up

>But how do you conceal your gold purchases from the Jew?

Certainly not using the blockchain which tracks every transaction that you carry out.

give a guy cash and receive gold

>(((a guy)))

Gold is a shiny thing

>the latest
>bitcoin

pick one you absolute goy

>bitcoin is a scam, says increasingly nervous man for 30th time this decade

Switzerland is one of the redpilled
>got 2445 Tonnes of Gold
>did not Join EU

I'm up $73,000 from my initial investment in btc that I made in September. I'm -$5000 from the precious metals I bought in April. Kill yourself you dumb baby boomer faggot. Anyone interested in btc, ama.

No use in trying to convince these gentiles otherwise. They'll start killing themselves when their fiat is worth the paper its printed on

youtube.com/watch?v=BjqzyqRz_Mc

Bitcoin is wow gold for cucks and numales.
Enjoy having 0 when there's no power or internet faggot, thinking that your precious little wow gold is forever is probably the most cuck like thinking ever.

INVEST IN BITCOIN CASH

cringe

both gold and bitcoin are better than fiat, and bitcoin is not a scam. fiat is a scam. bitcoin is like gold, but where gold is pretty, bitcoin can easily be sent to australia without a shipping company as payment. therefore bitcoin wins as a currency. gold can also be devalued by going to other planets to mine gold, off of asteroids, or creating it synthetically. extra bitcoins beyond what is already planned to be created, cannot be.

Yes faggots sell all your gold

Cocaine has about the same value per kilo as gold, and it's actually useful.
So why not buy coke instead?

Yes. They are artificially cheap so Jews can load up before the big move.

You still don't get Jews, do you?

Jewelry is the only way.

Enjoy having nothing but heavy useless metal when the currency is bullets and canned food, cuck

There's literally no chance the first word in crypto will be the final word. That's never happened in all of history. Not once. Not ever.

We'd all be Egyptian right now if such a thing were even possible.

Coke is so expensive only because it's illegal.

gold isnt 5 bucks a gram in bolivia

Gold is shit, buy tools, food and water

That's why gold is just the start. You also stock up on bullets and canned food and go live innawoods with your own large garden, solar/wind for electricity, and either boiled and filtered stream water or well water. Get a waifu to take care of the place with you and get some chickens and a cow or goats and you're practically self-sufficient.

>having gold means you can have other things
Nice logic, retard.

Took a leap and bought 1kg silver and 1 Oz gold

>inherent Value

Work has been put into mining bitcoins just like gold. Work is valuable.
Bitcoins are sought after just like gold. Only difference is that gold is heavy and shiny

>Don't buy in to the latest Jew Scam of Bitcoin

You realize Gold is one of the oldest Jew scams there is, right?

>Buy gold
>Stay poor

>Buy crypto
>drive Lambo

hard choice...

You guys don't know about coin shows?

I don't live in Bolivia.

And it's not going to be legal anytime soon, so it's a killer investment.

Bullshit, everyone would buy it there if it was that cheap

>solar/wind

fuck off you dumb hippie shill

>Goldmoney

>Don't worry, Goy. Let us hold onto all of your gold for you. Have this plastic card instead and we'll give you your gold when you need it.

cash is king, gold is for kings virtual bits are for dumb weebs who belong in concentration camps

You mean powerful people want to pump it to the moon? And this is a bad investment why exactly?

>Canadian
>Bullets = Currency

Google "pump and dump" and you will have the answers you seek.

Dump doesn't imply a complete valuation collapse retard. Bitcoin's already been though many pump and dump cycles and it's sitting at $7k now. It's still got plenty of pump and dumps left in it. Too much interest still swirling and too many shekels left to be made.

>Dump doesn't imply a complete valuation collapse retard.
Never said it did, moron.

Dont forget, silver, copper and others. Gold is a meme but a good meme.

ITT: nocode notech nocoin faggots being retarded about things they know nothing about

seems to be the status quo for this board these days

don't try to reason with a retard, youre wasting your time.

the only naysayers ITT are cryptokikes themselves.... whether they know it our not

>ITT: nocode notech nocoin faggots being retarded about things they know nothing about
>faggots being retarded about things they know nothing about
>retarded about things they know nothing
>they know nothing
>know nothing
>not nonothing
you ruined it.

>rare earth mineral used for everything from jewellery to superconductors
l

>Gold can neither be stored or is portable

Lol I have a scar 16s and a galil ace, what do you have cuck boy? I got 25 bitcoin and 100 kilos of silver. What the fuck do YOU have, bud

Kill yourself

We do.

probably too late to respond, but they dont mean that it cant literally do those things, just that its not very easy. you can keep gold in your house, but if your house is robbed, or a tornado hits it, something of the sort it is at risk. the only real risk bitcoin has is a permanent power or internet outage, both of which /could/ happen, but have much lower odds of a tornado. bitcoin, you only need a file, or with more recent technology, a string of words that can recreate your entire funds. so technically, your bitcoin can literally be stored in just your mind.

they mean the same thing with portable. sure, you can ship it somewhere, but... is that nearly as simple as sending some bitcoin? of course not.