Terrible story-telling

>Terrible story-telling
>Empty symbolism
>Bullshit endings

THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES
THIS SHIT IS JUST PLOT HOLES AND EMPTY SYMBOLISM

but its not though

I can't tell if this is bait or not but it really was a genuinely boring series.

This man speaks the truth!

What plot holes? Of all the things to criticize in eva you pick that?

I wonder how this guy felt seeing himself in the movie and watching the ending. Do you think he felt emptiness and maybe regret? Do you think he still follows eva or do you think he's moved on?

Evangelion is shit. Ideon is a true mechakino for those of us who value visual direction.

What makes NGE good is the themes and message it presents. Anyone who actually says that it has good, well thought out story telling is memeing

man, who doesn't know optimus prime?

I think those UFO catcher plushes are very elusive.

Let's be real here, the show literally explains nothing.

>LILITH AND ADAM AND THE MAGI AND NERV AND EVA AND THE SECOND IMPACT AND HURR DURR LET'S JUST KEEP THROWING TERMS AT YOU FOR 24 EPISODES, EXPLAIN NONE OF IT AND SHIT IN YOUR FACE FOR THE LAST 2

I'm not saying NGE didn't have plot holes. But those things we're pretty basic and you'd have to be retarded to not understand them

Yes, we're all impressed you know how to read Wikipedia.

Just finished watching this for the first time, I enjoyed it overall but both of the endings were bullshit.

Same as madoka, people just like to feel smart.

Madoka was actually good, made sense and builds up to its ending.

Eva was just half-assed information being fed to you, stuff happening but none of it being explained and a psycho analysis for a group of characters that really don't need it.

EoE is the funniest comedy ever made what are you talking about.

but seriously Evangelion as a whole isn't that bad. Whether or not you liked the ending and symbolism bits, the fights were all decided by strategy/skill over friendship power or powerlevels in general, and the characters acted realistic for their age (come on I've heard people seriously complain about shinji being so mopey and it's ridiculous. You're saying if you were 14 and were hospitalized multiple times piloting a giant fucking robot you'd want to get back in it immediately?) even if the ending didn't exist at all it's at least a 7/10 and you guys are overexaggerating.

Voice of reason, thank you,
mecha action is decent tho

This.

Of course, it does. Mention any anime with a better story and more creative handling of exposition.

Even Pokemon is better at this point.

Woah, meme arrows. What a stunning, logically infallible argument.

It's completely realistic though.

But Evengelion does not have plot holes.

This.
The only thing Eva as a whole has going for it are the fights and the animation. Those are absolutely godlike.

Off the top of my head I can say Nadesico alone topped NGE in almost every department except voice acting and character design.

>Madoka was actually good, made sense and builds up to its ending.
>Madoka was actually good

Lol, no.

In Madoka's universe there is magic.
You can do everything you want with magic. She could have said to QB "I want to destroy the witch and SURVIVE". But she didn't.
Even Spongebob could have done this, but she couldn't.

1/10 didn't bothered to upload a reaction image.

It's a shame Rebellion threw the ending and logic away and tried to rip off EoE.

Eva story telling is better than 99% of anime though. Only retards who can't understand implications don't like it.

LOGH. Are you even trying?

It had good fights

JoJo has all of these points aswell, and its one of the best mangas of all time

Not a jojofan falseflagger btw

bro youre supposed to use comic sans when the comparison is just wrong

You're supposed to go back to facebook you retard.

LotGH has good dialogue and characters, but the exposition is boring as fuck.

>Terrible story-telling
Granted

>Empty symbolism
Nope

>Bullshit endings
Just the TV one

And another Tominotard afraid of female anatomy.

Lilith and Adam are biblical references, so you should've gone to sunday church more often Billy

The Magi are three AI that are kind of like the real life trias politica but for other decisions

Nerv is an underground base that grows Evas (the robots) that fight angels who want to touch Adam and explode the world or something, not really important

Second Impact was when the earth shat out Adam and killed half the population

I think these are explained throughout the series, and definitely not in the last two, which takes place in Shinji's head, and not even Shinji knows this shit

All from the top of my mind btw

whats a facebook

Aiming for historical feeling doesn't mean boring. If you don't like documentary styled commentary and realistic pacing that's on you and it's perfectly fine, but it's still your opinion and not a fact.
The pacing fits the show.

It's a mecha show you stupid idiot.
You watch it for the cool as fuck fighting robots. You watch it to see Eva 01 go absolutely fucking berserk and tear something to shit while everyone gazes on in horror.

Everything else is supplementary. Congratulations, asshole, you literally just watched a show wrong. Evangelion, EVANGELION of all things, was too deep for you. Evan fucking Gelion.

Not my favorite show but I recognize its greatness. It is a good deconstruction of the genre and analysis of the human psyche