Seriously, the bullying against German members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against German members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Germans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only German man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Americans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Italians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a German man a "cuck"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth German man that they are a "cuck"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

You’re destroying national pride, you’re dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Don't worry Germany, I love you

You are not even german, you are using a remote IP server on germany.

Stop being a pussy It's actually so funny watching british and american subhumans act up. I don't hold it against you I just feel sorry for you guys. One day we will be as "white" as you guys lol

Not untill you give our stolen bikes back, kraut.

You guys are worse if not on par with us for ruining your country/surrounding area

>Canada tries to drag down other countries into its sjw hole so it won't feel lonely.
I know that misery loves company, but just stop, dude. Brits and Swedes are much worse, take them.

Tldr krauts are gigantic cucks. The descendants of cuck krauts is a huge issue in the USA as well.

>Canada tries to drag down other countries into its sjw hole so it won't feel lonely.
Even though Germany is the nigger anchor of europe.
t.jamal

It's okay, Bub. You don't even have to go that far for companionship. Mr. 56% is right underneath you.

Just redirect your frustrations to America

fuck you. Your kind committed continent-wide demicide and expect sympathy.

S

>file name
mild kek

Germans so assblasted over the simple fact they ruined europe again.
>We dindu nuffin a-atleas we not murmurica

It’s hard for me to understand German posters. I think it’s because they’re thinking in Arabic and typing in English.

THIS, it's clearly a bait by leftard working 3$/hour for his masters at some propaganda center..feeling superior by his imaginary moral superiority, stupid enough not to notice he is being used as useful idiot

And what do you think in?

KFC and water melon

I see this bread pop up once in a while. Sage

orcish

Why are you even taking the baits?

well, to be honest, the truth is.... germans think in german. like nietzsche, like wagner, .... it`s quite a challenge, to articulate complex thoughts in a simple syntax language. we do our best, knowing that we can't succeed.

It's amazing to think how segregation in the USA ended 54 years ago and now it is already clear that whites will be a minority.

This is the problem with you modern Germans. You care too much about "bullying." You want respect? Act in a way that respects your own. Get Merkel out. It's not lack of support, I lived there and so many hated that bitch back in 2010. Stop letting Islam in, halt production of mosques (esp those funded by Saudis.) Again, if your national pride is so fragile that it can't withstand trolls, it isn't worth a damn in the first place.

kek

Well the way I see it, you still have vast amounts of countryside to evade to.
I wouldn't fall for the meme that ethnic whites (non-hispanic) will ever be an absolute minority in the USA or Western Europe.

Germany is a more respectable country than most
plus you guys basically own Europe now

who cares what NEET burgers think

Banter is a healthy part of Sup Forums culture, you swine.

You Germans are Cucks. Not only did you elect a woman but you let her shit all over your country and you haven't done a damn thing about it. Prove me wrong.

Geee I guess German's really don't have a sense of humor.

see this is exactly what I'm talking about

/thread

i didn't get the point.
could you please repeat your announce in your very own words?

I wonder what country this thread will be about tomorrow.

Sauerkraut and weiners.

If you can't handle bullies here you're weak. get a life

i like germans

This copypasta gets boring and everyone who doesn't know it at this point is an obvious reddditor.

What are we supposed to do? We vote, there are some decent protests and more and more people have been waking up in the recent years. Do you expect normal people to chimp out and burn the Reichstag?

The US were ruled by a fucking nigger for 8 years and didn't do anything other than voting. And their free speech laws aren't as bad as ours.

im not a country but a person silly user.
I lived in a small german village for three months and liked it very much there.

>im not a country but a person silly user
This is exactly why these boards suck.

Japper moot should turn off the flags, so we are forced to deal with what someone is writing, and not where his IP is located to.

>Belgium flag

>turn of flags
Good idea but won't happen because
>muh part of Sup Forums culture

stop claiming such stupid libcuck things! they want to see us fighting each other. it would be nice if we could avoid this.

> polska
> liking niemcy
kurwa mac

I find it quite amusing how so many hate on us.
But let them hate.
Germany will rise again

Stop whining. They're jealous beyond belief. I insult people completely regardless of nation. Their nations have all failed failed. We are the greatest, we and our closest allies. There's no denying it any longer and that knowledge fills me with anticipation for when the whole world will adopt our system.

which system are you talking about?

>Japper moot should turn off the flags

Leave this place

didn't read.

say, what about her emails?

It's not bullying.
These men need to start feeling angry and ashamed and direct it at the right people.
They need to feel something instead of being passive cucks.

Fuck your feelings. Man up and defend your country.

>wah wah wah dun bully m-me I m-mean it u guize!

REMINDER THAT "Cuck" IS AN ACTUAL NAME IN GERMANY

There are six cucks in Germany? That’s the sam amount of working people in Greece. Coincidence?

any information about the commonness of ομοφυλόφιλος as a surname in greece?

KYS krautisatini the only thing your nation has done for 3 generations is try and destroy the west

And as I expected: The name is of anglo origin. In Germany, they wouldn’t use the letter C in the beginning.

Greece again with the fake stats, like when they joined the EURO zone.

>kraut damage control

Did you prepare your sister's creamy pussy for Achmed today, gercuck?

Your country has quite literally committed a suicide it can't recover from ever again. You will be a minority in your own country in 40 years. There aren't enough insults in English I could use on your country. It is almost awe-inspiring how thoroughly a people can erase itself, if it just loathes itself hard enough.

Have to agree unfortunately. We are attacking the victims of terrible government policies that most people on this board oppose vehemently. Like others here I am fairly certain efforts are being made to divide us against each other. North American and European (inc Russia) pols need to focus on the real enemies and worry less about arguing over who is the most SJW cucked nation.

a greek familiar with numbers and statistics?
i don't buy.

here are some more fake stats
oh wait they are real

Greeks look already like shitskins, so why are you even caring about white race?

kek
it's okay, it doesn't matter
the chinese will buy everything

kek!

Bump

>he thinks I care
oh, Abdul

From all you said I bet you miss Adolph don't you?

tell ya a well known greek secret:
greeks are turks who try to imitate romans.

is that burger's pasta?

also shut up mehmet

>n-no u
>kraut damage control
kek

doubt it
they reelected Merkel after
>getting beaten
>getting raped
>getting stabbed
>getting shot
>getting blown up
>getting run over by trucks

meanwhile AfD got less than 15% lmao

Its a great muslim country

The gyros boy is mad as fuck.

germany can not into banter

That explains a lot.

this
diversity is their strength

indeed! better not come here.

>Would you call a German man a "cuck"(not true at all) to his face?

Yes, I would, and have done many times in the last year. Funnily enough, some get as butt hurt as you are now. If you can't handle bantz, piss of to a brony website.

Fucking cuck.

>italians are whiter than g*rms

you wouldn't accept him anyway
your priority list is aimed a little bit the the east

looks like it
payback time for Rome

>posting a picture of Ilkay Gündogan & Jerome Boateng as a proof for your bullshit
>the one time you win a tournament, it’s because of a German manager
Greece probably needs some refugees, so at least anyone in this country actually get something done.

You don't even need to call them a cuck. They instinctively back down and shift their eyes to the ground if they see another male coming.

sounds plausible. how to arrange? ideas?

Oh we get plenty of refugees, in 2015 we had about 800k arrive
know where they are now? Germany. Or France, or Sweden.
Thanks to the Schengen accord we send them straight to your countries
2 of the Bataclan shooters passed thourgh Greece first, look it up :)

some of them put their camp on fire some months ago because their migration papers weren't getting approved fast enough hahaha

Really? Because they talk shit to me constantly and I don't even know how to let it bother me.

Granted I am older then most of you and legitimately consider you all to be sheltered pussies and your opinions mean less then nothing to me and I used to travel for work when I was single and legitimately have fucked a few hundred of your mothers.
But the point still stands, there's no actual reason to care.

So you're German, so What? You like to fail at taking over the world, you like scat in sexual situations, and you're turkish. Big deal. You can't think up three counterpoints for every other flag? Come on.

It is expected of you to be able to handle banter, and throw it right back.

Italy and Greece are basically the gates to Europe. Nobody stays here because we have no welfare, Italy I think a few stay
but the vast majority is sent straight to Germany/France/Sweden
how fast can you say enriched? :^)

>germans
>working

Come back when you have reclaimed control of your lands.

Your country must be great, if even shitskins don’t want to live in it.

2042 hours of lifetime spent in working and still no mercedes?
i understand your frustration aand anger.

they'd rather have infinite girls to fuck (see next post) than get beaten and have no welfare m8

kek
i'm saving for a ferrari tbqh