I'm sick of 90% of the threads on Sup Forums being backwards rightwing hypocrites preaching the "red pill"

I'm sick of 90% of the threads on Sup Forums being backwards rightwing hypocrites preaching the "red pill".
Pro tip: The red pill is if you don't have a good enough reason you can't morally justify taking the rights of another person.

The fucking truth is, you're all fucking hypocrites so far up your own asses I'm suprised you can breathe.

The red pill is about waking up, not going to sleep further.

Wake up to reality.

I'll teach you reality. Sometimes what is true is not what we want, it is not what benefits our position or gives us power, it is not what gets us laid or makes us feel superior. Sometimes what is true is what we reject. What you are rejecting at this very fucking moment, these very god damned words.

Wake up Sup Forums. Jews aren't evil, their people like anyone else. Gays aren't evil, they just love people of the same sex. Non-whites, yeah history isn't on their side, we all know that but we also know that there are other reasons than genetics that could be at play.

Ask yourselves, is hypocracy really the way you want to live.
do you want to cling to a lie of superiority or do you want to live a life for a common unified goal against the universe together?

Those who joke about this are worthless cunts. Those who lie in response are snakes not people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2YYNPnql9YI
youtu.be/fi1U8XL9Gm0?t=110)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>1 post by this ID

Dafuq? Who besides a degerenate beta liberal collecting EBT and gibs has time to write a diatribe of such worthless garbage?

I doubt this is going to go well for you.

I doesn't keep cookies?

Okay so you disagree. Why though? In thoughts put into readable English words could you express the backing for your opinion?

oh and it took me literally like less than a minute to type that out because I don't have a caved in skull like some prehistoric subhuman

Why is OP such a fucking racist?

Here is a (you) for your racist cracker ass, OP

youtube.com/watch?v=2YYNPnql9YI

Single cell organisms that cant think for themselves and have to rely on talking points by liberal pundits dont skulls to begin with. Hence they are unable to actually hang in debates without resorting to calling facts and evidence racist or anyone who disagrees with them a Naaaatttttttttzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeehh!!!

I'm a racist? lol...
you don't know history...
or you do know history but you're too fucking sensitive to admit or deal with non-Europeans(sorry it's not non-whites it's non-Europeans) having almost 0 zilch notta nothing to do with scientific advancement WHICH IS EVERYTHING.

I'm not racist. I leave open the possibility that other races didn't progress because of other factors at play like: environment, luck, natural resources, location in regards to trade, etc.

That I'm racist for being honest is fucking disgusting. You are fucking disgusting. You should be ashamed.

this is an english board, you might want to learn it

>I'm not a racist
You know who likes to say that. Racists.
Even though you don't want to admit it, you are truly a horrible bigot and its fucking disgusting for you to pretend you aren't. At least the other crackers on this board don't pretend to like or help us.

>jews aren't evil, their people
>can't read a simple post
>don't have a caved in skull

Why is OP such a stupid nigger

>149563214
stfu nigger kike

>do you want to cling to a lie of superiority
Psychologists see the white supremacists as bunch of inferiority complexes acting out of fear and self-loathing. Biologists see all the current races as winners of the evolutionary survival contest.

It's tragic that the GOP is lashing out at the poor, minorities and women with all this irrational hatred. The demographics for the party are already shrinking as the boomers die off. This brainless fuckery will just finish the job sooner.

>like literally less than a minute
>0 zilch notta nothing
>notta
>...
>...
>run-ons
>no punctuation
Speak for yourself

You forgot to capitalize the t in this.

The first letter of every word is normally capitalized.

You might want to learn English and get rid of that ebonics dindu crap you learned from your mommy and which every baby daddy she had over every other night in your ghetto crackhouse.

I don't like you, I sure as fuck do not want to help you.
My entire life I will never be racist though. My best friend isn't white.
You're a bad example of your race. You bring your people back socially.

What a hypocrite you are, OP. Shame on you.
Sup Forums isn't evil, they are just like anyone want to have fun and and hopes and dreams worth of a smile at the end of the day.
Why do you cling onto your own moral superiority of defending the most well-defended people (the Jews, the gays, and the non-whites) for years, while dissing the folks who have been under scrutiny and social pressure since their birth?
Those who joke about this are worthless (I won't use the c-word like you, because I ain't a hypocrite that forgets to respect woman). Those who lie in response are snakes not people.

>Gays aren't evil, they just love people of the same sex.
Extortionists aren't evil, they just love money more than your comfort.

None of the things you mentioned have to do with hypocrisy. They're just things you disagree with.

But meh, saged.

haha I'm not formally writing this is the internet
you don't need punctuation
can you not pick up on basic language patterns?
fuck dude you got me there I should definitely change my perfectly acceptable 1337 and internet english so your foreign retarded ass can understand it
you should keep using broken unreadable "english" and getting all upity and angry about people calling you out on it

yep sounds good

quality people in this thread today

t. BetacuckLiberalFaggot

my moral superiority comes from a full certainty not a lie I try to give people full rights to begin with and then take them away when necessary. Can you say the same?
The jews have been enslaved, persecuted, and mistreated their entire existance. They finally have some peace in the west and I will be damned if I will let worthless filth like you take it from them. The gays just recently finally gained the right to marry, and before that it was illegal for them to even gather. Non-whites were slaves, gained the freedom to vote in the last 100 years.

You are a snake not a person.

What a bunch of pretentious nonsense

All that matters is preventing the destruction of mankind

You are clueless

>try to give people full rights to begin with and then take them away when necessary

And thats the problem with Democrats..

Right there.

They believe rights are given to people by other people abs can be taken away.

OP is obviously a cuck Trustfund soiboi cracka that has never read his own Constitution to find out where rights come from.

>The red pill is if you don't have a good enough reason you can't morally justify taking the rights of another person.

2012 called. They wants their arguments back. The real redpill is whoever's can, will, and that's the only "right" and nobody gives a shit about feels, the least of which people who always going off about feelings. I know writing that made you feel like a good person, but I'm really sick of your attitude.

they do when you push red pill
waking up
first chakra
awareness
of suffering

do you know what I mean?
you most likely don't

Awareness of your own soul, of reality, of the world around you, of the nature of people.
You think your pack is reality, it isn't.

You are alone.

You were born alone.
You will die alone.

That is the truth.

Only through finding purpose through reality and suffering can you understand unity with all people.

That is what you all lack.

Unity with all things.
Awareness that you are the homosexual.
You are the jew.
You are the black.

>Jews aren't evil, their people like anyone else.
*they're
/thread

if all that matters is survival then there is no reason at all

without further purpose we are nothing

we must strive to be more than animals

>Some of my good friends are black
Seriously cracker, you actually went there? Jesus, cumskin, not only are you racist but stupid too.

Maybe that's true. But still, shut the fuck and SHOW me. Stop telling me. I've been told by people who have nothing to show for it my whole life.

Your time for this lame empty talk is behind you. Go outside and affect something.

too stupid
don't care

no one cares about the opinion of a psychopath

lol thanks I is dumbfuck

that's not what hypocrisy is

I'm not a psychopath and this isn't an opinion. The only rights in this world you have is the one you'd be willing to end someone's life to protect and maintain.

You're a pussy who's preaching the gospel of "It would be NICE if you just gave up", so you have no rights. Everything you have is up for grab.

I don't get it, did you run out of things to say?
can't come up with anything so you just spit out the same shit.
okay yeah I hope it makes you feel like you accomplished something.

"For a Jedi it is time to eat as well."
Thanks for the motivation. This helps me relax and blow off some steam. I get pent up learning computer stuff so this give me an outlet. :)

>Lost In Spacing
Lost In Space is on TV right now too. Spooky.

The only psychopath in this thread is OP who likes to pretend he some superior enlightened person when in reality he is just a racist piece of shit.

>"For a Jedi it is time to eat as well."
oh wow pop culture references in politics how will i ever recover

I notice he didn't leave an argument, which is what he was pointing out in others, which means he's a blind spot hypocrite.

Are you upset that I called you out for the racist you are?! Don't want to get called a racist, don't act like one.

You mistake me for someone who wouldn't use force. I've been shooting auto reload carbine since I was thirteen up to .308. Most of my family is has military service in their history.

I misread your response, sorry I'm used to blue pill cunts. The red pill is intended for them. The ones who are holding onto the incorrect idea lightly, you know?

I think OP likes to project onto others what he does himself.

> I'll teach you reality.
Do you have a degree on reality?

Are you intellectually capable in the first place? Your post does not seem like you are.

Is this a new shill technique? It's working pretty well if so. Not bad, OP.

lol, racist again.
childish, okay but I guess you're mentally handicapped so it's alright
Are you upset that I told you the truth about the world? Did you want to live in a fantasy in your whole life?

They reached an ideological clashing point, beyond that it's the real right wing.

>you're fucking stupid let me tell you how to think, retard
>but why should i think that way
>because fuck you stop being ignorant and bigoted
not a new technique desu

I do actually, I've been studying reality very heavily since I was around 12 or 13. I'm quite intellectually capable. I'm wise, not intelligent. I'm working on the intelligence at the moment. The wisdom comes from long years of philosophy study and life experience.

thanks for asking how are you?

>> Do you have a degree on reality?
> I do actually

Fags are degenerate. They wreck social cohesion, spread disease, and glorify sluttery to easily misled women.

Jews have been kicked out of hundreds of locales and countries, but it was all for absolutely no reason amirite? Stop being Jewish, make aliyah now. Or go to South Africa and prove how little Zulu genetics matter, build them into a mighty civilization lol

These people take away my rights to a healthy Western society that my grandfathers fought for, and I can take them back by simply removing these people from my political order. Nonviolently, even. There is no hypocrisy.

>i'm sick of 90% of the threads on Sup Forums being... rightwing

lol okay this one's easy

>Fags are degenerate. They wreck social cohesion, spread disease, and glorify sluttery to easily misled women.
no they don't, social cohesion problems only exist with you retards - disease spread is somewhat true for homosexuals because no need for swingers to use protection - easily misled women... wow umm... ok. That's hilarious I'm going to tell your wife and mother you said that

>Jews have been kicked out of hundreds of locales and countries, but it was all for absolutely no reason amirite? Stop being Jewish, make aliyah now.
Christians haven't always been the most accepting of other religious groups, there are other reasons than bad behavior at play.
>Or go to South Africa and prove how little Zulu genetics matter, build them into a mighty civilization lol
I don't get what the laughing is for, there's a possibility that they may be able to thrive as a modern culture.

>These people take away my rights to a healthy Western society that my grandfathers fought for, and I can take them back by simply removing these people from my political order. Nonviolently, even. There is no hypocrisy.

You do that, we'll do this. We'll see who wins. You keep thinking with cultural misconceptions, we'll keep using history, science and logic.

Finally someone on Sup Forums who gets it.

I'm a newfag, been here since before Sup Forums even existed you cuck.

The jews dominate finance, politics and academia, all the whilst all these things push or support marxism in western nations. They're parasites on every country they manage to dominate in, so much so they got expelled consistently.
I know plenty of nonwhites i don't hate, i don't even care about fags either, and i treat them as individuals rather then them just being jews/blacks/ect. But the facts are the facts, and they will be cited over and over again until it gets through you dumb liberals's thick skulls.

It's easy for leftists to call others hypocrites. It is easy because they see standards others hold, and realize that it is impossible to hold to any standard 100% of the time. Insofar as someone fails to meet one's standard, the leftist sees hypocrisy.

But the truth is falling short isn't hypocrisy. It's a failure to be as good as one attempts to be. However, the leftist is immunized against this because he doesn't really believe in standards. He speaks of rights, but includes things like healthcare, jobs, or food as rights. At the same time he denies rights like freedom of speech, or the right to bear arms. This is not hypocrisy to him, because he only cares about his own power seeking.

Which is why he complains about hypocrisy in others. It's a power game. He knows that our Christian background makes us care about hypocrisy, so he uses it as an attack in an attempt to weaken us.

Take this poster as an example. He poisons the well by asserting that those who disagree with him are backward, and equates this with the political right. This whiggish vision is not merely historically and socially illiterate, but also an expression of his postmodern idea of dialogue as nothing more than an attempt at asserting his oppressor binary.

Jews have been anti-Western for centuries. Fags don't care about love, but merely buttfucking and other perversions. History doesn't have sides, and genetics plays an enormous role in who people, and by extension society, turn out to be.

Ask yourselves, what is the true purpose of this man's post. Does he really want a dialogue, dialectic, or even a polemic? Or is he just here to signal his virtue?

lol, you've been drinking a little too much of the fruit punch

Ask yourselves
Should I choose the lie I pretend to hold as true or the possible truth that someone else says is true. If I cannot understand someone else's words do I try to assert my own lie, even though it is a lie, because the lie is held by people who I love, people that I think might be good and who are like me.

Yeah that might be a little out of most people reach. I might even have a hard time understand that one when I read through it again. In short.

To you.

I know you are lying.
I know you know your friends, family, and community are all lying.
I know you think I am lying.

But I hope to your god that at some point in your life you will understand what I am trying to say to you.

God help your soul.

>Pro tip

Those who use 'Pro tip' simply show how shallow minded and/or biased they are.

First of all you're new.
Second of all you never explained why we as a collective our hypocrites
Third of all you're acting like the guy at 1:50 (youtu.be/fi1U8XL9Gm0?t=110)
Fourth of all the vast majority of us aren't interested in taking away others rights. Unless you're a cianigger or retarded boomer you won't see anything "inherently evil" about Jews or Gays. Jews just have such a high IQ that they undermine societies they join and end up climbing to the top. The percentage of the population that is gay is increasing rapidly because of environmental factors. Brown people have low IQ's and therefore make society worse for everyone around them.

>claims to be anti-racist
>bashes the white race

Reddit spacing, kys kike faggot nigger.

Calling someone a liar is no way to convince them, now is it? So why would you use tortured logic just to say that everyone who disagrees with you (and all their friends, family, and community) are lying?

If I were to take you at your word I would think you are struggling with the question of just how to change someone's mind. But this also reveals that you are not interested in understanding what someone else things; you already believe your own idea is superior.

In a word, you are the hypocrite.

Of course, anyone who has observed the modern left for any length of time should have seen that from your first post.

For example, take the left's concern with so-called "rape culture," for all those years. We of course opposed it because it was obviously wrong. Obviously, that is, until the recent allegations vis-a-vis Weinstein et al. Now we see that, actually, it was the left who were engaged in the rape culture all along.

The easiest way to see what a leftist is guilty of is to look for that of which he accuses others.

Who's the liar, user? Who is it really?

Pro tip: pro tip is internet slang used by a lot of people in a lot of ways not just in shallow minded or biased ways
jeese user
why you so angry?

Sick pasta dude, saving that and pic. Thanks for b8 i can later use. Now assuming this assblast is real, then thanks for the salt, and goodbye retard.

because red pill is fucking waking up from being in the matrix?
it's a metaphor for becoming awake
a spiritual awakening
in other words people who think using cultural misconception instead of science and history and logic are asleep
you are fucking asleep

Me, angry?

You must have me confused with some thin-skinned trollette.

As far as 'cutesy terms' go, it's how you use them that gives them context and meaning, and the way you use 'pro-tip' as I stated.

Isn't it past your nap time newfag? You sound cranky.

I didn't bash the white race, you misread

>First post complaining about 1 post by this ID

>The absolute fucking state of pol today

>taking Sup Forums this seriously and literally
>not detecting sarcasm over the internet
>desperately seeking a high horse this much

Ahem. Careful...

Its a clash of cultural realities...
No-one wants to live in a world where civilisations are deemed an enemy of religious dogma,
Dogma which has not caused a reasonable facsimile of secular run civilisations.

Truly moderate people of any religion may remain moderate and not be a problem in a secular setting....These are welcome and necessary for the betterment of their own people, But they need to galvanise and we need to protect them to do so!

The posts on POL are sometimes reactionary,Sometimes cynical and mostly just outright trolling for kicks and a need to unload the disgust they feel at everyday people being flattened by a religious idealist with a supremacist mindset..

I am an idealist and have faith in the common decency that runs through most people.
But then its not them we are railing against..

Even I at times have uttered contempt for other races, cultures and religions ,non barred, for me its the utter disgust i feel when someone see's me as an enemy when I have done them no harm..

Recently had a moment where an African dressed as a muslim
(with fully covered wife in tow) seen me in a shop and walked towards me with a malicious look in his eyes,
The utter hatred for me was palpable...(My wife who was further up the shop later told me he did the same to her and our son, I didnt see that)
And he made as if he was going to shoulder me, About 3 feet from me I looked him in the eye and said " your fucking kidding me"
Because at that point I was feeling it, I was going to be kicking his arse, He knew it,
He deviated from his course and thought better of it...
Now that's what I object to, A nasty motherfucker who's used to frightening people and feels entitled to do so..

I have know a few Muslims, I like some others I dont..
I do work for a Muslim man, I like him a lot, He's a surgeon, We talk about how we see the world, I Wouldnt stand by and let any filthy degenerate kinsman of his make a move to hurt him,,
He's a decent man. And so am I.

Lmfao. A Millennial-fag knows %$@#-all is going to "wake us up" to $#it that happened before he was born.

Omfg you crack me up. Crawl back under your prividged cosmic justice rock and stay there.

You $@#%ing dolt.

I'm not "calling" him a liar, I'm identifying him as one. I know reality, I don't believe anything. I am a scientist, I think purely.
He does not think correctly, instead of pointing out each flaw I went straight to the source. But apparently you're not aware that you're lying to yourself. It's sad really.

You think that everyone believes things, and that people are being practical when they say they know things. No I'm not. I know things, I've spent my life learning philosophy, science and history. I didn't spend my life absorbing belief like religion, cultural misconceptions and unreliable "news".

you're welcome, and this isn't retarded. I get so much relaxing r&r from the back and forth with these cunts

"We must strive to be more than animals"
>gets hit by a truck

>I am a scientist, I think purely.
>I've spent my life learning philosophy, science and history.
Ah, a contradiction. If you are truly as learned as you say, you must know what follows from a contradiction.

I care about my people more than your people. Defending native American genocide but decrying Islamic takeover isn't hypocrisy. Its consistent with my beliefs. Maybe it is for regular conservatives because they pretend to care about everyone equally.

I'm fine with Jews and non-whites as long as they stay in their own countries, and we stay in ours. Homosexuals are damaging to the societal order, therefore it is morally justified to make sure they do not have "rights". How is this hypocrisy?

I agree with you - the majority of people here are whiney hypocritical manchildren who do nothing worthwhile with their lives and waste time and effort pointlessly arguing with strangers on the net.
But you're here engaging with them on a level that isn't going to do anything to change that. In fact you're no better than them by doing so.
Get off here. Go outside, interact with real people in a meaningful and productive way. Never look back.
>inb4 I'm a hypocrite - check my namefag name.

Would've been fpbp but you're wrong.

This is absolutely the most inane trolling I've ever seen.

You have literally made over 20 posts without actually saying anything of substance or providing any real justification for what you are saying.

Hypocrites are often more right than non-hypocrites, because they know what they're talking about, everyone ignores this.

JIDF

I could use a good rest, but I think I'll continue a little longer, thank you for the concern. :)

HAHAHAHAHAH samefagging this shit up and down, is this even allowed? Is this hyjacking my own thread?

You may be too educated to be on Sup Forums
just saying hahah
But stay if you'd like, I'm not saying you have to leave
I don't like aggressive people either, they're lower life forms
.you know this is an adult board you don't have to censor yourself
you know education is a hell of a thing, it teaches you things about how things were *before you were born
I know it's a strange and new concept but hey we all learn new things everyday

>self-censoring with assorted punctuation in a Samoan flip book depot
Who gave this fucking boomer a link to the board?

Move over to Canada you pansy

What the fuck type of garbage reddit post is this ?

would you mind rewording that

your people is everyone, maybe one day you will understand that

I disagree on having people who are non white in our country. I think diversity is strength. Homosexual are damaging to societal order how?

I'm blowing off some steam between study sessions. It's chill I know when to stop, and I don't really expect to change people's minds. I only hope to make some people feel better, make some people laugh and fuck up some dumb people's days. :)

kek
have a nice day kangaroo jack
oh and grats on the gay marriage

>That I'm racist for being honest is fucking disgusting. You are fucking disgusting. You should be ashamed.

This is the jumping off point for Sup Forumstards who, having disagreed on minor points with people who in theory preach the message of your OP, find that there is no reasonable conversation to be had about race (& gender, religion, tradition, morality, the list is endless) with the 'tolerant' egalitarian left.

The sense of disillusionment felt at having lived your entire life believing in absolutely black and white terms that you were on the one and only island of reason in humanity, only to suddenly be shown your blind spot and come to see that the hippy-liberal socialist lefties whatever, are just as mean, spiteful, stupid, and power hungry as any of your supposed enemies is pretty soul crushing. Essentially it is like losing your religion and a part of that process lies in critically examining articles of faith which were once sacred and therefore you have never let be challenged in your own mind.

Only an idiot would believe everything they read on here but since any transgression of egalitarian identity politics would, to a person with a certain type of upbringing, have sounded like insanity at one point in their lives, extreme ideas, viewpoints, and theories are necessary to discover where we judge our new truths to lie.

Everything you've said may be right, however Sup Forums is one of the few places offering counter arguments, without which you cannot claim that you hold your beliefs rationally but only instinctually.

>WAKE UP SHEEPLE

How full of yourself can you be?

I haven't? haha, haven't been paying attention. I just like to shoot the shit with people who disagree you know? Maybe I should start preaching philosophy?

Been here before this board existed you cuck

T O O
L O N G
D I D N ' T
R E A D

Get the definition right you faggot
>Hypocrite
>
>noun
>1. a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
>2. a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

Keep responding guys if like, just remember to type sage in options field.

You say you think purely, but you say you have spent your life learning philosophy. Both things cannot be true.
You say you have spent your life learning history, but you imply scientists only hold true ideas. Both things cannot be true.
Those are logical contradictions. Aristotle's axioms tell us this is impossible.

Propositional logic tells us what follows from a contradiction. Go on. Remind us what that is, oh learned scholar.

Sup Forums, not the entire board, but a significant amount of posters here are underage / high school students that started posting around 2015 / 2016 because of the "epic maymays" and "kekistan" type garbage that spawned from here. These kids are growing up, going through adulthood and emulating dear leader daddy Donnie, who they look up to because of some fucking frog cartoons that made them autistically chuckle.

This board is full of hypocrites because they're learning from their Daddy, the hypocrite in chief who has had so many flip flops, so many examples of whataboutism that I've simply lost track of all the dumb / stupid and hypocritical he has said over the last few months. But the posters on this board (not all of you, but many) suffer from such a high degree of ingrained cognitive dissonance and bias that you have become completely deluded and are unable to see it. Some people are blatantly proud of their own hypocrisy, and simply don't care as the only reason you support Trump is for the le ebic maymays and shitposting, as well as watching "leftists" get upset. It's just a bunch of infantile garbage that you expect from Sup Forums, but Sup Forums drives this up even further by adding the autistic /r9k/ type underaged autists.

I reject everything though, my favorite thing to do is disagree with people and call them stupid, which you also are. This is not a 'middle of the road' kind of place.