I'm actually shaking. how could greggs do this lads

I'm actually shaking. how could greggs do this lads

I want a horny British Gf that I can breed from behind.

A white one?

you can breed me if ya like m9, i'll wear a dress for you, just ingore the cock and balls lad

You and me both lad

I'd like to see him do that tough act with Islam.

Is there anything in the Bible that condemns defacing earthly depictions of the Lord or anything of this sort?

I bet it would be alright if it was on rye.

>no, this fun offends me, make it stop
I think since you aren't supposed to depict God or angels or anything of the sort defacing such depictions would be good. But when do rules need to make sense?

gf?
i would take a kick in the balls if it meant a girl would touch me

Their Sausage rolls are god tier so I don't see a problem with this.
Plus Muslims hating pork is a bonus.

you're english, so they're not that big and should be easy to ignore

he said british, so no

rather than outrage, all i feel is hunger

now try that with moohumad ya cowards.

Yeah, a sweet soft sheffie lass

We should just peacefully behead them all.

R
A
R
E

In a United Kingdom where thoughtcrimes are punished, big brother is always watching, mid-way Islamization and civil rights are forfeited daily the fact that a company can still be forced to apolagize for anti-christian advertising is atually a fucking relief OP.

people who get butthurt over this are the same people who get butthurt over trannies getting misgendered
>don't make fun of my crazy ideology! wahhhhhH!

Respect is all most people want.
Put a bacon sandwich outside a mosque and you get hauled off to prison. The scales of justice are obviously skewed in favor of anything that pisses on what little culture the west has left.

is thiswhat really goes on in greggs...crikey.......

Those sausage rolls from there aren't even a sausage roll. When I was in the UK I was mortified with how bad you guys actually make them.

Another reason why Australia makes things better.

It’s a metaphor for Jesus were alive today he’d be ground into sausages and eaten. Tagline: The Body of Christ is a Greggs

Why the superfluous g?
What the fuck is his problem?

Yeah when I was in the UK I went to Greggs once hoping to find a pie to eat. It's a bakery (supposedly) and there's no fucking pies at all, what a disaster.

the big difference you're choosing to ignore is that christians don't cut your head off or dox you and make sure you'll never be employed ever again

>from behind
So you can't see her face?