If you could have a coffee with one military or political leader, dead or alive, who would it be?

If you could have a coffee with one military or political leader, dead or alive, who would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1509312075907.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=nWwB22x3lFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hitler

Hitler, obviously. What kind of dumb question is that?

You beat me to it.

why would you have coffee with a rotting corpse.

Louis XIV

Hitler,Literally this.

What would he say of our modern world?

sun tzu
>jews fear the samurai and would like to learn his ways

Shaka Zulu

I think Saddam would have some humorous witty comments to bestow upon his guests.

pic related

"I'm going to need more Zyklon"

Well im divided between Alexander The Great and Genghis Khan aka History's most alpha men.

Hillary

I'd shout pepe, kek and trump memes until she died of a heart attack ahahahaha

>What would he say of our modern world?

"I was right"

why?

Adolf Hitler

So right it hurts

She looks like a good listener.

Would be my first choice too, obviously.
Bismarck would be interesting too.

I'd like to cum n her ear if you know what I mean

Soros.

Alive: Donald Trump
Dead: Adolf Hitler

Rommel.

No contest.

One of the last great gentleman generals. Ruthless in tactics, but with a razor precision that reduced unnecessary collateral damage and did not alienate the civilian population or even his enemies.

There are a lot of unanswered questions about how much he was actually involved in the Nazi party's internal issues, I would love to get a chance to find out how much he knew about, and how much he condoned.

If we're assuming I've gone back to their time to converse with them and potentially point them in a better direction, Hitler

If just for historical curiosity, Napoleon.

He was a chink dude, not a nip. Art of War is Chinese, since the Chinese were in a near constant state of civil or external war. Huge uncontrollable area, huge population living on it, minimal natural boundaries, surrounded by horse barbarians to the north and west, jungle savages to the south and a nigh unattackable but dangerous rival to the east, China had to develop coherent theory for how to fight wars or simply fall apart and be ruled by external powers, which it was, over and over.

Probably Lincoln, would be interesting to hear his thoughts on how the nation is currently doing and how he would solve it.

Pic related, Marcus Aurelius. He never collected his own works "Meditations" is simply an anthology of his letters, essays and philosophies, but his thoughts on stoicism and endurance are foundational to a lot of modern western thought, and in particular enlightenment thinkers drew a lot from him. Assuming no language barrier he would probably be a fascinating person to talk to.

>Patton and Mattis

Could you just imagine the conversation?

If it mean I get to go back in time for the meeting, Hitler. If I don't get to influence the past, probably Ponitus Pilate to ask about Jesus or Donald Trump to tell him to let Barron visit Sup Forums and redpill him on monarchism.

Patton. He had a few interesting things to say about siding with Russia and the jews against germany.

>ADOLF HITLER
I always imagine him to be my pal what plays vidya with me.
If I could go back in time with a PS4, Skyrim, Fallout 4 (especially), and a few other games I'll bet there would have been no WW2 because my pal Adolph would be too busy having fun.

U.S. Grant, and hold the coffee. We'll have Old Crow.

tamerlane

No one said Gaddafi yet ;_;
I'd tell him not to trust the West and not to give up his nuclear program

Oliver Cromwell or Joseph Chamberlain.
Also:
>Coffee
Disgusting.

Even my parents were redpilled by the brutal murder of Ghaddafi and the media gloating over it.

Drinking mine now, just got up and had to go out for it before I settle in for a nights vidya based hijinks.
It's the drink of neets and millionaires.

If I am able to understand him and be understood, Gaius Iulius Caesar

If not.... Then:
Dead: Thomas Jefferson.
Alive: Silvio Berlusconi.

Orlando Bosch, ask him why he ordered JFK to be killed.

>the old let me pick this abstract ideology I find fascinating yet don't know a single shit. And if I point to it and say I envy this notsoknown known historical person I will seem intellectual

stop being so pretentious

Obama

Léon Degrelle

Check'd

based

Would Jeanne d'arc fall under a military leader? If so, her. I find her story fascinating. If not, maybe ieyasu tokagawa, he was a very crafty and shrewd leader that was able to unite the japs in a very impressive way

Unironically Trajan.
Prove to me that there ever was a better emperor
>Protip: you can't

Alive: James Mattis

Dead: gee... tough to say.... probably Rommel or some high ranking military strategist for the Nazis. regardless of what you think of Hitler, the Nazis will always be analyzed and revered for setting the modern standard as to how a technologically advanced nation can be conquered.

"...to blow my brains out"

Alive: Bernie Sanders
Dead: Either Mao or Trotsky

>dead or alive

Well, alive of course. The dead ones smell funny.

probably Washington

Kek, have a (you)

i dont drink coffee, but id get McDonalds with Trump

Richard Nixon.

>loved a drink
>bash the jews together

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1509312075907.webm

i had dinner with trotsky. and he clowned on me the whole time.

Both of these pioneers in modern warfare. We could use them both today. Would be my dream team to have them working together.

Shit, I think he would be proud to see he actually predicted things right.

Coffee is degenerate
I would drink distilled water with this man.

Uncle Adolf

either mosley or reagan

Rommel is a meme

>meet with rommel
>i love you, you are a great general, what was in your opinion your greatest triumph?
>VAS????

how is this even a question?

>dead
hitler

>alive
obama

Ian Smith, Mosley, or Hitler

>He wants to meet Erwin "What are supply lines" Rommel
The absolute STATE of Nazis.

mosley

This tbqh

Seconded, but Hitler couldn't speak English

Patton. Even better to have a stogie with, too.

>a coffee
wtf is a coffee

fpbp

covfefe*

what does dead or alive coffee mean?

not at all m80. his tactics are used to this day. the fact you weaponized potatoes and are surrounded by water makes for a great defense, but its in your own best interest to learn from the past and give credit where its due.

Too smelly for me, and not just because he was French, dude didn't bathe and had really bad halitosis.

Would fuck french whores with Ben Franklin

I'm a bit fan of Assad. I'd love to shake his hand.

Gengis khan

It means you're a faggot.

No Gaius Julius Caesar?

you're gay

Explain how Rommel is not a meme? He had no care for logistics and supply lines.

Nah sounds boring as hell Teddy Roosevelt it's an interesting character, or pic related cause free beer.

Stalin. That would be the scariest shit.

Pic related.

I'd have coffee in a gay part of town with Alexander the Great.

He'd look all around him and see what fags days look and act like nowadays, hate himself for being gay, draw out his sword and start lopping fags heads off. News would report middle eastern looking man beheading gays in gay district, turn the left against Islam, and let the rapefugees be Merkel's problem

Interesting answer

youtube.com/watch?v=nWwB22x3lFY
>TLDR; Skip to 42:58

The only correct answer.

I can't pick between Ataturk and Atilla the Hun

I don't drink coffee.

...duh xD and we'll be talking about many things

FPBP

Cicero