Glass Houses RE: Euromutts

This is your daily reminder that those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Or if you are a christian, deal with the plank in your own eye before you mention the sliver in your brothers.

Demographic changes by 2030 by country:

Germany:
>brown in a single generation
>cannot have open markets or public events without shitskin rape sprees or assault truck attacks
>continues to elect former east german communist

Sweden:
>an actual joke of a country
>keeps electing feminists to government
>police turn a blind eye to shitskin rape
> feminist snowplows
>importing more shitskins than doucheland

United Kingdom:
>a paki/arab satalite state
>gave up the greatest empire in the world because "reasons"
>"quintessentially british"
>"terror attacks" are part and parcel to living in a big city

Do I really need to keep going? Because while it's true, Americans are throwing away their genes for some hot brown ass, eurocucks are happily begging for more arab seed inside them. And this is just the men.

Get your own shit together if you want to talk about the country that's cultural attitude is "fuck you, eurofag."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9vorbxST8SQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This. Eurocucks are going to need us before we need them.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
POST MOAR

>mutt can't handle the bantz
threads like these are why every country on Sup Forums and Sup Forums is spamming the mutt meem

this is what you get for being such smug cunts for so long and i'm glad it pains you, amerigoblin

BLACKED

Fucking disgusting.
What I don't understand is that the bible forbids race mixing. Given, it was the old testament, but shouldn't that still carry weight today?

>amerigoblin
lol

what? no one was arguing with you, fragile amerimongrel

I'm making the argument that your countries will be just as blacked, if not more. You can't do shit but post some ms paint memes. How's brexit coming along BTW?

That's culturally offensive

>hur dur euros need uz

uhm one guy talking to himself isn't an argument mongrel dearest
go take a 56% and me test then cry when you find out the irish heritage you love so much is actually 2% of your genetic makeup

>"boy sheckle goldbergstien, those Europeans sure are competitive aren't they"
>>"they sure are, I wonder if we can distract them from us by making them fight over how far down the Hootin plan they are"
Good job guys!

Typical response to any American who calls out Europe for their bull shit:
>you're a jew
>le 56%
>it's a d & c shill thread guys
Meanwhile none of you euro cuck boys have said a fucking single thing about how you're going t0 not end up a minority in your own country.

Instead of attacking each other we could recognise we're all collectively being fucked

I'm not irish. I'm white.

>this entire thread
we are so fucked

YURBOB IS NOD WHIDE!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry you got le triggered by some paint meems but you made your bed and now you're going to lie in it, most likely with your wife's black bf

Sorry pal. It's just bantz tho :^)

Learn to read. The point is, it won't be, But y'all are too busy worrying about a country that isn't yours that you're ignoring the fact that you're headed the same direction.

You have no idea why the amerimutt meme took off don't you? YOU are the ones that are throwing stones in glass houses.

>every amrican is the same

you're literally doing it now you dumb mongrel
americans started this divide and conquer shit by spamming LOL MOHAMMED among other juvenile things and now you're mad that people are calling out your country for not actually being white. You're literally the brazil of 'white' people and soon to be like actual Brazil

Fuck off amerinigger

Fucking hell I love how much this meme triggers amerimongrels, half of you can't even handle the bantz and make threads about how le 56% face is a psyop and needs to be banned

So pathetic. And you do realize the origin of this meme is to make fun of Americans throwing stones at euros while living in a 56% glass house themselves

youtu.be/9vorbxST8SQ

The funny thing is that they think the meme died but really it's because the merimutt mods started pruning all the goblino threads.

i envy the USA

>freedom for citizens
>gun to protect freedoms

it just werks

This thread literally is bantz, you realize the irony right?

>americans started this divide and conquer shit
funny way to spell jewish shills

this guy is considered white in america

No they don't fucking get it. They're too high on their endorphin rush of "woah we found something that makes americans actually feel shitty!"

I know you just want me to dump my Ameriorc folder, but I won't

Lol people are mad about this? Why?
It isn't even accurate.

>Do I really need to keep going?
Do me next!

>t-this thread is bantz
Yeah 56% bantz

0/10
Just bad dude

>It isn't even accurate.

>ruled by muslims for some 800ish years
>lost the second greatest empire in the world
>has actual communists trying to break off from it
>responsible for the mestizo mess in the us
Now that I think about it, le 56% meme is partially Spain's fault

LOOKS LIKE BURGERS ARE BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

56%/10

dont engage in conversation with the mutt. its IQ is too low for conversation, it can only parrot phrases

>Do I really need to keep going? Because while it's true, Americans are throwing away their genes for some hot brown ass

More like your women are ditching you and instead fucks tyrone from the basket team

..el monstruo..

Have a look at the largest genetic study ever done then.
lmao

OP's name is Tyrone Sanchez, he won't criticize one of his many homelands.

>ya'll

Too late, faggot. I also rip on Germany all the time.

>>gave up the greatest empire in the world because "reasons"
You misspelt "Betrayed at every corner by the Americans"

> la abominación de mil sangres

>tfw i was banned for global rule 3 for goblin posting
>tfw i was banned for "attacking the poster??" for mutt posting
apparently Sup Forums is a mutt safe-space.

>Have a look at the largest genetic study ever done then

as a 6'4 chad with great bone structure and muscles, the 56% meme just makes me laugh

if you get offended at this shit, then we know you look like the 56goblin

>denying you're not watching europe get browned around you as you hide in your mountain like a pussy

Ohhh ouch a hyperbolic paint drawing, america btfo!!

You're missing the point. 56% is a warning to Europe and they don't see it.

>Ohhh ouch a hyperbolic paint drawing, america btfo!!

>as you hide in your mountain like a pussy
what does this e ven mean lmao

Only the non-whites are butthurt about the 56% meme.

Not gonna lie, I'm full 100% bavarian phenotype, but this meme is starting to knock my self-esteem down a peg. We really are a nation of mutt mongrels (especially in yankeedom)

Damn thank you captain obvious maybe now you'll realize that it's just banter and if you can't handle it you need to go back to wherever you came from

lmao

sure it is shill

It's adorable when undersmencshen try to assimilate. It's like when you see a dog with a raincoat being walked by a human. that poor dog has no idea what's going on, it's just happy to be out for a walk.

>I'm full 100% bavarian phenotype

I love how all of the bad things in OP's post are America's fault, and how butthurt they are because their mutt genes can't take any banter

I know all that faggot lmao

>undersmencshen

G O B L I N
O
B
L
I
N

Untermenschen
not Undermencshen

You tried to purify your reputation by acting german, but ultimatively failed.

>americans keep electing shitty leaders that keep browning europe

Added to my "shit goblins say" folder

kek

>undermencshen
The absolute state of Americans

I'M 1/64TH GERMAN

Southern Italians have more than five time more African DNA than the average White American

I've been found out. Oh, how I recoil.

Bro, half of people up north are mixed European beyond belief. In the South, you've got the founder populations; not some anglo/polock/irish/italian hybrid shit you've got up there. It ain't a meme, son. Just how it do

The American is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a dunce, fatass, boor, serf, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him non-white and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Reminder that at least the burgers have their 1st and 2nd amendment

That isn't mixed race

>mixed European

Every nation in Europe is a puppet state of the US-International Jewery alliance you dumbass. You really think they can do anything? Even if the Europeans elected literally resurrected Hitler tomorrow, everyone's favorite good goy mongrels would invade Europe again and slaughter millions of their (once) kin

>Amerijews keep fucking up the world while Hollywood creates propaganda labeled as muh patriotism

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone
>Operation Cyclone was the code name for the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) program to arm and finance the mujahideen, in Afghanistan from 1979 to 1989, prior to and during the military intervention by the USSR in support of its client, the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan. The program leaned heavily towards supporting militant Islamic groups that were favored by the regime of Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq in neighboring Pakistan, rather than other, less ideological Afghan resistance groups that had also been fighting the Marxist-oriented Democratic Republic of Afghanistan regime since before the Soviet intervention.[1] Operation Cyclone was one of the longest and most expensive covert CIA operations ever undertaken;[2] funding began with $20–$30 million per year in 1980 and rose to $630 million per year in 1987.[1] Funding continued after 1989 as the mujahideen battled the forces of Mohammad Najibullah's PDPA during the civil war in Afghanistan (1989–1992).[3]

>56% isn't non-human
bad memed

>look mom i posted it again
ripping good yarn, that same joke twice!

WITMASTER

>Say you dont like gay pedophiles adopting child
>Lose your job
At least i have my constitution :D

You forgot France. Muslim in 5 years. Sad!

-56% face

Fucking giygas

Soz my american friendo, but in the latest roulette of which country we shit on, its your turn.
Don't be like a leaf, take it like an australian