Keyman

Chicken George shows his colors.
His red coat colored royal red.

Only two volumes left and we already know the butler did it.

FOURTEEN

Fuck him.

Last few chapters have been a real rollercoaster.
Like if hellsing and aeon flux tried to cosplay as one punch man by way of hp lovecraft.

I always knew Aaron was a piece of shit but that was over the fucking line. I'm platinum mad.

I don't undestandu.

Why did Eagle try to kill him?

To purge everything related to Necro.
Even if Pete would be a precious asset to the police.

Abyss watchers?

I'm actually surprised by this.

>THE BRITISH ARE COMING
>THE BRITISH ARE COMING
>THE BRITISH ARE COMING

>mfw I enjoyed the manga so much didn't even realized it was morning by the time I was finished

this manga feels like it was written by m night shyamalan but good. I keep getting surprised by each chapter and almost all the characters are likeable like aaron except blackbeard and butler.
but I did hate dr.necro for a while reminds me of seirin from cavalier of the abyss.
my only problem is the shading/dark lines.there's so much of it sometimes I dont know what im looking.

but is alex a dinosaur or a dragon? his frame is so weird out of everyone

Alex The T-Rex

shouldn't he have smaller arms?

Technically but since he's a magically mutated human the normal arm length doesn't bother me.

so what's the endgame here? all they keyman are gone but the beastmen stay? but whatever it is, its probably not gonna be what we expected.

>so what's the endgame here
Butler's end game is unknown but since he's the devil, world destruction or enslavement seems likely.

The British, or more specifically, the Golden Dawn, seem to just be cleaning house and trying to fix everything that Necro broke. There could be something more sinister than that but there's only two volumes left so I'm not sure.

>but there's only two volumes left so I'm not sure.
for the series to be completed or to be translated?

Translated I think. Last volume comes out next year.

I honestly cant see this manga run long to 100 chapters unless they start including more elements and villains but they already have the devil early.
but if it did what could they add in the story that already could have happened?

I want to say mutants but there's the beastmen

Maybe side stories about some characters. Particularly Sally, Eddie (lizard man), Maybe how Alex and Ape man got together. I don't think there is anything more I want from the main story.

I would like to know how/why alex became a cop.

>clive looks evil as hell and speaks like he hate humans
>but wait clive was good guy all long
cliche twist
>because he wanted to prove that man was son of god
ok wow that's pretty good.

We already had that flashback.