All I ever wanted was a gf and have lots of children, getting a job and getting fit did fuck all for me

All I ever wanted was a gf and have lots of children, getting a job and getting fit did fuck all for me.

Europe is done, let it fall so we can start over, feminism has destroyed women.

I truly wonder if I took a holiday to some foreign country if I would be able to get a gf.

stop wasting your time with women, focus on something that you are naturally good at

Elaborate without self doxing. You like your job? You look okay? How much of an autist are you?

Also yes, there is increasingly less to fight for. But what do, giving up is cuck-tier behaviour. Maybe marry a Ukrop farmgrill and live in Polan.

user, have you seen what women look like without makeup?
Holy crap, it's no wonder they are messed up in the head. They live their whole lives obsessed with looks and the physical while they live a lie about who they even are.
That's got to mess with your head.

>You like your job?
Yeah I make decent money, get a lot of night shifts though.

>You look okay?
Yeah I take care of myself

>How much of an autist are you?
Can't even stand to play vidya anymore because of SJW's and numales ruining my hobby.

I mostly read these days.

I know but I'm so lonely I just want to cuddle and make children, I want to have someone waiting for me at the end of a long day, Something to live for, a dream to build.

>I make good money

Get a woman from a third world shit hole who has traditional family values, don't let her get an education or work, make her a housewife and be anti-social as fuck together.

Otherwise, you are screwed because no matter who you get they will be tainted by bitches who poison everyone around them.

Get an ugly woman. It's the final redpill.

Can you recommend any dating sites? also what country's are recommended?

I'm 24.

But "ugly" women here literally expect 10/10 and they fucking get them.

The dating scene is literally fucked, these 10/10 guys seem to date anything with a vagina.

Move to Budapest or Bratislava. Trust me they are the last bastions for Europe.

What flavor of woman are you looking for?

Brown, yellow, white, black, etc?

Preferably white as I don't like mixed or hapa children.

Aim for Moldova.

One of the poorest countries on the planet that is almost exclusively white.

Loads of international dating sites, pick your poison.

Never send them money, ever, until after you visit them in person or they visit you.

If they won't chat over a cam, drop them like hot shit no matter how many pictures they have.

A lot will speak English when they go online.

Shouldn't be too difficult to pin down a hot cutie who is just looking for a life where she isn't worried about food hitting the table and has strong family values.

How grossly pathetic.
Does making a joke of yourself make you feel any better?
If you can't find a decent girl it can only mean that you're a good for nothing looser yourself. And no, money doesn't help here - a beta cuck is always a beta cuck.

Be advised, you got a fair amount of gypsy scum and browns in Moldova too, but plenty of white women to scoop up as well.

Do your research.

You could aim for Russia too, but they are pretty scam heavy. Something like 2 women for every man there though, so there are some who are just looking for a relationship.

Be advised though, a hot russian bitch, knows that she is a hot russian bitch and will use the hell out of you. So aim lower if dipping a toe in that particular pool.

If you went to south east Asia you would 100% be able to get a gf. Weather they are into you or your money is another story.

>a beta cuck is always a beta cuck

Take that back you Swedish faggot I stopped being a beta shit years ago.

what type of job do you have specifically?

most relationships starts at the workplace so try to get a new educations in a field with more women in

What countries Ausbro?

Don't really want half elliot rodger kids though.

I think I have one shy qt within reach. I'll see how it turns out.

>I'm so lonely I just want to cuddle and make children, I want to have someone waiting for me at the end of a long day, Something to live for, a dream to build.

Catering, I work fuck loads of hours so I make loads of money.

Don't really have anything to do outside work.

>T. Incel EU cuck

Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, take your fucking pick.

I was swatting brown asian pussy to the ground every time I went out in the streets when I went to the Philippines.

Just stay the fuck out of the Southern provinces.Jihadist shit heads are there.

I still agree with OP. I want that too. I think everyone does. But on the other hand it's the current year and the decline isn't showing any signs of slowing down.

You can pretend to laugh as much as you want but deep inside you know this is the real and only purpouse in life no matter how many mental gymnastics and 4d chess you carry out to fool yourself.

>whining about how you can't find a decent girl to have family
>b-b-but i stopped being a beta years ago!
OK whatever you say

>But on the other hand it's the current year and the decline isn't showing any signs of slowing down.

I really do wonder sometimes if surrendering myself to eternal wizardry is the right thing to do.

Just where is our "West" going? Do we even want to know?

Another year alone, another hope lost.

try okcupid or Tinder or something

get an actual education in something & meet some women that way

>Implying I don't know that

Go back to your cuckshed Sven

At least you're not contributing more misery. I've been living a bachelor lifestyle and have broken plenty hears these past years. All girls who have become a little more likely to successfully settle down after having slept with me. So now I just fuck only my ex, at least the other girls won't have to deal with any damage coming from me.

I didn't read your second post, my apologies.

Listen to the smart medic.

Women aren't the be-all and end-all.
Dedicate yourself to knowledge and the preservation thereof, and passing that on.

GO EAST

Same in degenerate west coast. Worked out everyday twice a day and had a stable job. Ended up with dead ends at best and getting fucked over at worst. Or girls would have fiance's but lead me on anyways. I get out,come back home,and the first girl I'm interested in says she's pansexual. She wasn't Uber attractive anyways but it was interesting up to that point. The west is basically bullshit. But,there are three prospects I'm about to mine. Ones a blonde,ones a redhead, and ones a meheecan. She took er jerbs,but she can take my heart if she stays as sweet as she's been.

Checked and I'm thinking about doing just that

I'm willing to bet that you'll knock up none of them

So unbelievably miserable
I almost feel bad for you - but not entirely, since, you're no better than the average feminist nu male

Not sure what's worse, not passing on your genes or passing on mongrel genes.

>Soyboy is so beta he has to hide his Swedish/German flag

don't worry, you can just pretend you're married to the family fuck-goat, abdul.

>tfw you don't live in a 3rd world shit hole like the united "kingdom" that still worships a decrepit old bitch because they think harry potter is a nonfiction work and she will cast a spell on them if they don't bow to her

Unironically this. We are falling for jewish tricks here.

>you're no better than the average feminist nu male
OP probably doesn't speak and look like a faggot though.

I don't care about the monarchy, I care about preserving the anglosphere including your sorry ass.

Flinging shit ain't going to save us in the end, we can all die together against the brown hordes or we can all stand together.

We'll see,wish me luck.

But we're all from Africa,race is only skin deep. Nah,I'm messing with you, she seems like good breeding material. Not like that stick pansexual.

OK what now?
You're such a laughingstock it's incredible.

m8, the Western world is going to collapse eventually, quite possibly in our lifetime. save your money and move out to the country side. i'm assuming you're currently living in a disgusting dense urban hive. well guest what? man isn't meant to live like that. when average persons were forced to live in dense urban areas and sanitary wasn't really a thing yet, the city center was considered a disease causing machine of death, and people moved out when they could. well, now the city is once again a dense hive of filth.

save up money, make the necessary preparations, and go rural. learn auto mechanics, start an organic garden, ETC. you won't be depressed when you have nature to consume you and responsibilities of keeping your livelihood in motion between house and property. a nice girl will come your way eventually who shares your values and wants to be a mom to your children.

innawoods is the ultimate solution for the average white man now.

You're a good dude.

See I really don't care, can we not just get along?

Just saying it you're going to reproduce, at least pick someone with a similar genetic makeup. otherwise what's the point?

>feminism has destroyed women.
It's far worse than that. Everything is destroyed. Men, women, girls and boys. You can see it in yourself. What are you doing to actually fix anything? Nothing. You're doing nothing. Men are supposed to fix things, but they are not. Our society has never before been this cucked and degenerate, but is anyone doing anything about it? No. The streets should be flowing with blood by now, but they are not. You are looking to flee your country instead of doing anything. You're just as destroyed as the women.

some of the people here on pol have a miserable and shitty life so they try to act alpha when they have the chance.

Some days I feel like this is how the fall of Rome must have begun. Just a long, slow process of decline. Spencer said culture is like the seasons. We're approaching winter again it seems.

So go for the redhead,the blonde,then the meheecan in that order,is that right? I'm not a ginger but that's what it's be

We get it,the end is nigh so prep.

That's bullshit. Move to the Jewnited States, we have a moderate number of cute young anglettes who want to get married and have kids.

Winter is coming.jpg

>White feminist and her brown barbarian hordes behind her

Why are all brits so blackpilled?

>m-muh white race

stop trying to fit in, abdul. we can see right through you. only low functioning, barely conscious, morbidly obese retards who have nothing to offer in the way of personal merit cling to their little race hustle bullshit anyway, so put down the meth pipe and give it a rest you clueless idiot.

What do they put in Swedish water to make you so laissez?

Fuck off cuck your ideology got us into this mess.

Get a prostitute, user. They are cheaper in the long run and not that easy to get diseases from, despite the memes.

>throw your genes down the toilet by reproducing with some dysgenic trash from a shithole.

If you really must go abroad for a mate, go to Eastern Europe. Estonia, Latvia, Hungary, Bulgaria - their women are amazing.

>muh boogeyman attacks

t. morbidly obese retard with nothing to offer.

keep bitching, soyboy faggot.

i see this side of things, but changes you couldn't ever imagine also happen abruptly (or so it seems). as others are usually quick to point out, Germany did a 180 in no time with Hitler and advanced quickly, the American revolution materialized fast, etc. what's unique about right now though is, although we can all see the writing on the wall, no matter how many shitskins rape, murder, and steal, so long as we're all doing relatively okay then people aren't willing to take great risks.

sometimes i think narrow victories like Brexit and Trump aren't as great as people would think, as they can just lull the marginalized natives back to sleep.

I know everyone on the site is suffering with their own problems, I think for all of us it seems like we are running out of solutions.

From what I read on here it seems even you Americans are unable to find traditional American women.

So there would be no hope for me.

I'm not, I weep for Europe and her people and I can't even make a family.

If we continue being idle we will only continue to decline, surely even you recognize this.

We need to be better as people, we need to push ourselves past our limits be it at the gym or whatever.

I think if we make a good impression on regular people even they may one day follow us.

>laissez?
We are not lazy. Fun fact we also have some of the cleanest tap water on earth, only Norway beats us :D

That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard. Spend money? He wants a relationship. Besides,random girls aren't the prize he's the prize. Ffs have some dignity

It's french for "let", you brainlet. He meant Laissez faire for "let do".

Most of the women in your country are terrible looking. They get those 10s because those 10s are too lazy to get out of that cesspool and find a non dagger tooth, misshapen head, horrible titty, cum cave that is the standard British woman.

Did you miss the part where I work out twice a day?

I didn't mean lazy,I meant relaxed.chill.

U deserve to be single

Thanks user,you get me

>so long as we're all doing relatively okay then people aren't willing to take great risks
pretty much it. People with heated homes and a full stommach aren't going to riot and coup. I think a lot of the European attitudes can be attributed to the lack of actual hardships.

Any normie can just log on netflix and forget about all the shitty news that's seeping trough. But we polfags are a different breed because we keep coming here despite knowing we're just ruining our day again. but I'd rather be miserable than blind.

I don't think the UK is the problem here.
There are normal men and women to be found in any country, despite memes.
It's just that some people are so weak that they blame anyone but themselves for their own little issues.

Outstanding post

yep, you are DEFINITELY a morbidly obese manlet retard. keep running your little damage control, cletus.

Jaha det var så han menade

tfw brainlet

oh well burgerbro I can' answer that. Maybe because optimism used to be a big part of our culture. I feel like it has partly died out though.

Hur hur well my buckle my shoestrings and call me lolbertarian,I bet you've never argued proper philosophy in yur life

I feel you mate. I don't blame swedes for the down shift. I have faith in your people,just not your managers

>a retard full of nihilism and desperation
>lecturing others on "proper philosophy"
Every fucking time.

>yur
Yep he was right, a fat Cleetus it is

>getting so thoroughly put in your place by your superior that you quite literally change your online identity to reflect the truth behind his words

good goy.
dont care about anything but roasties and breeding.

t.dosile nigger cattle

desu if getting a job and getting fit didn't help you're probably either
1. ugly
2. not as fit as you think
3. not nearly as sociable ergo you wont ever initiate fuck with girls. you have to, even if you fit, the thing with being fit is, itll make them swoon over you, if youre actually perfectly fit youve probably had millions of girls want you but just never sealed the deal. A lot of brits are either absolute players but the most I've met are so fucking beta man its stunning. Considering you guys conquered the world, I've come to the realization that the only way that happened was because you had paddies and scots doing the manly stuff and your beta minds were suited to being captains and logistics than fighting and fucking.

That aside
This makes me respect you

Positivism always leads to realism eventually. Well we tried, right? We tried to make our utopia where we all could live together. we made women our leaders because we're all equal and worth the same. I guess we tired to cheat biology and got our ass blasted for doing so. I just hope it doesn't all come crashing down when I'm still here.

Yes,give me more attention. I'm grow more powerful with every (you).

But seriously y'all take care,I'm going to go get a pump

We will make it in the end I believe

And I am not even an optimist

This is indeed the main motivator and has been for men throughout forever.
So you must create in your mind this ideological utopia, this woman and this community where you can live and thrive.
Why not move somewhere in the outskirts of England, some rural place?
Also booktips if you´re still around.

Checked and thanks

Yes, *I not im

>I'm going to go get a bag of cheetos and some meth

FTFY, cletus. you aren't fooling anyone. now run along like the fat little cowardly shit you'll always be, bitch. you lose. again.

We like the Monarchy but hardly anyone cares about it lad

its just...there, i guess. doesnt effect anyones life at all

These are all faggot Jew posts.

Global White Dominance - G W D - ONLY. FORWARD.

THE. MOVEMENT.

GODSPEED.